Sandisk ESP or 30mb/sec - Which one is faster?

1 view

William Jones

Mar 20, 2009, 7:40:51 PM3/20/09
I have a number of different Sandisk 8gb CF cards bought at different times
over the past two years.

All are Extreme III cards. Some are marked "ESP" and some are marked
"30MB/s".

The "ESP" cards are marked on the back with the letters "SDCFX". There are
no such identifiers on the "30MB/s" cards.

Which one is faster? I can't tell from Sandisk's website.

TIA---

Message has been deleted

William Jones

Mar 20, 2009, 9:27:52 PM3/20/09