Re: Catching The Fall Colors With The D3!!

Message has been deleted

George Kerby

Nov 9, 2008, 6:53:50 PM11/9/08

On 11/9/08 4:36 PM, in article
C4GdnU8oe4gZ-4rU...@supernews.com, "Rita Berkowitz"
<ritabe...@aol.com> wrote:

> Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at. Love those fall colors!
>
> <http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/Colors.htm>
>

> Rita

And we are all amazed how you can produce such crap with a decent camera.

Faz

Nov 9, 2008, 7:47:14 PM11/9/08
Great picture....that George person doesn't have a good thing to say about
anything.......

Regards,
Chuck.

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritabe...@aol.com> wrote in message

Annika1980

Nov 9, 2008, 9:53:58 PM11/9/08
On Nov 9, 5:36 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2...@aol.com> wrote:
> Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at.  Love those fall colors!

Fall colors? I'll show you fall colors!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105670835
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662021
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105561634

John McWilliams

Nov 9, 2008, 10:20:53 PM11/9/08

Nice. My fav. http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014

--
john mcwilliams

MrJon Pope

Nov 10, 2008, 12:10:35 AM11/10/08
Hey Bret It's nice to c that ur still alive I thought u ran away

"Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message

tony cooper

Nov 10, 2008, 11:10:44 AM11/10/08

You want glorious fall colors? Florida's autumn brilliance is shown
here: http://tonycooper.fileave.com/tree2.jpg

Of course, those are the same colors we see in spring, summer, and
winter.

I did manage to locate some color, though:
http://tonycooper.fileave.com/tree1.jpg

See it? Down there at the lower right?

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

just bob

Nov 10, 2008, 4:23:31 PM11/10/08
Sorry but it looks like a over sharpened cell phone picture

Charles

Nov 10, 2008, 5:48:17 PM11/10/08

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritabe...@aol.com> wrote in message
> Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at. Love those fall
> colors!

Crop it if you dare and post back.

The subject is totally lost!

You like cameras but suffer from basic knowledge about composition. Bring
the subject up to the level that it deserves!

Frank Arthur

Nov 10, 2008, 6:09:01 PM11/10/08

"Faz" <ve7...@temporaryinbox.com> wrote in message
Are you serious? Even at your maximum resolution it looked like it was
take with a P&S shot. I'm sure the Nikon D3 & Nikkor lens can do
better than this poor example.

Alan Browne

Nov 10, 2008, 6:16:02 PM11/10/08
Annika1980 wrote:
> On Nov 9, 5:36 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at. Love those fall colors!
>
> Fall colors? I'll show you fall colors!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014

Not bad for color, but try:

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.

Alan Browne

Nov 10, 2008, 6:26:56 PM11/10/08
tony cooper wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:20:53 -0800, John McWilliams
> <jp...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>> Fall colors? I'll show you fall colors!
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105670835
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662021
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105561634
>>>
>> Nice. My fav. http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014
>

> You want glorious fall colors? Florida's autumn brilliance is shown
> here: http://tonycooper.fileave.com/tree2.jpg

Shoot at the magic hour.

George Kerby

Nov 10, 2008, 6:33:47 PM11/10/08

On 11/10/08 3:23 PM, in article 4918a653$0$33596$742e...@news.sonic.net,
"just bob" <kilb...@aol.com> wrote:

> Sorry but it looks like a over sharpened cell phone picture

Don't insult my iPhone, OK!?!

George Kerby

Nov 10, 2008, 6:35:11 PM11/10/08

On 11/10/08 4:48 PM, in article gfadnn$m7q$1...@registered.motzarella.org,
"Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> wrote:

> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritabe...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at. Love those fall
>> colors!
>>

> The subject is totally lost!

So is the poster...

George Kerby

Nov 10, 2008, 6:40:00 PM11/10/08

On 11/10/08 5:09 PM, in article
143Sk.63772$De7....@bignews7.bellsouth.net, "Frank Arthur"
<A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:

Don't insult my Coolpix 100...

George Kerby

Nov 10, 2008, 6:42:32 PM11/10/08

On 11/10/08 5:26 PM, in article
KsidnZ3qxtXdXoXU...@giganews.com, "Alan Browne"
<alan....@Freelunchvideotron.ca> wrote:

> tony cooper wrote:
>> On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 19:20:53 -0800, John McWilliams
>> <jp...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Nice. My fav. http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/105662014
>>

>> You want glorious fall colors? Florida's autumn brilliance is shown
>> here: http://tonycooper.fileave.com/tree2.jpg
>
> Shoot at the magic hour.

'Rita's' problems is that 'she' thought you said "happy hour". Thus the
results like in this thread.

;-)

Charles

Nov 10, 2008, 7:57:01 PM11/10/08

"George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And you are not? Waiting to see something constructive. Or amusing. Or
interesting.

George Kerby

Nov 10, 2008, 9:07:08 PM11/10/08

On 11/10/08 6:57 PM, in article gfal94$t1v$1...@registered.motzarella.org,
"Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> wrote:

I got plenty of pictures of my dog taking a shit. Are you really interested?
If so, I will be glad to direct you to them. Let me know, OK?

Charles

Nov 10, 2008, 9:10:30 PM11/10/08

> On 11/10/08 6:57 PM, in article gfal94$t1v$1...@registered.motzarella.org,
> "Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>> "George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I got plenty of pictures of my dog taking a shit. Are you really
> interested?
> If so, I will be glad to direct you to them. Let me know, OK?

As I am not interested in your shit on this forum, I'll pass on your dog
shit as well.

George Kerby

Nov 11, 2008, 11:34:28 AM11/11/08

On 11/10/08 8:10 PM, in article gfapiq$345$1...@registered.motzarella.org,
"Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> wrote:

> "George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On 11/10/08 6:57 PM, in article gfal94$t1v$1...@registered.motzarella.org,
>> "Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>> "George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>

>> I got plenty of pictures of my dog taking a shit. Are you really
>> interested?
>> If so, I will be glad to direct you to them. Let me know, OK?
>
> As I am not interested in your shit on this forum, I'll pass on your dog
> shit as well.

I'm hurt! I guess I can never do as well as 'Rita' in that department...

<http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/Republican_Dance.htm>

"She" has such a 'remarkable talent', does "she" not?

What do you think 'she' feeds her canine to produce that unusual scat?

Tootles, Charlie.

Message has been deleted

George Kerby

Nov 11, 2008, 8:07:12 PM11/11/08

On 11/11/08 12:15 PM, in article
-a2dnSGdnb6YUITU...@supernews.com, "Rita Berkowitz"
<ritabe...@aol.com> wrote:

> George Kerby wrote:
>
>> I'm hurt! I guess I can never do as well as 'Rita' in that
>> department...
>>
>> <http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/Republican_Dance.htm>
>>
>> "She" has such a 'remarkable talent', does "she" not?
>

> That's a kick-ass sweet shot, isn't it George? Remy made that just for you
> since you are so special.

>> What do you think 'she' feeds her canine to produce that unusual scat?
>

> Oh, you're just jealous that your turd cutter isn't as tight as Remy's.
> After all, you did wear yours out with those unnatural sex acts.

No, you are the one that is unnatural, 'Rita'. Believe me. You are it!

Again, I'm reporting you to the ASPCA for what you force down that dog. That
shit is unlike anything I have ever seen. Are you a Photoshop Scat Artist,
or is that 'real shit'?

tony cooper

Nov 11, 2008, 9:17:20 PM11/11/08

The above proves that everyone - even you - has a talent. Yours seems
to be to be able to spot authentic dog shit.

Message has been deleted

HarveyCorman

Nov 11, 2008, 10:44:40 PM11/11/08
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:17:20 -0500, tony cooper <tony_co...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

When is Rita going to start posting snuff photos just for the attention? It
seems to be getting that desperate, is it not?

I never bother to go look at its photography. I learned long ago that it is a
total waste of bandwidth. But judging by the comments its easy to see how low
it's sunk for attention.

As they say, "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with
(bull)shit."

tony cooper

Nov 11, 2008, 11:56:58 PM11/11/08

What is the difference between wasting bandwidth by posting a link to
an image and wasting bandwidth bitching about them? For every quart
of bandwidth Rita wastes, six quarts are wasted by people complaining
about it.

Rita should continue to post links. It would be nice if the images
were better (the last few have been pretty crappy), but it at least
gives people like you something to do: bitch.

I am sorry, by the way, if I've misidentified the unit of measure that
describes bandwidth. I've never seen it on the shelves to know how it
comes.

George Kerby

Nov 12, 2008, 10:53:30 AM11/12/08

On 11/11/08 9:44 PM, in article q1kkh4hjbhek9t2hb...@4ax.com,
"HarveyCorman" <hco...@spammenot.org> wrote:

In this case, dogshit.

George Kerby

Nov 12, 2008, 10:57:27 AM11/12/08

On 11/11/08 10:56 PM, in article a3okh49i93ho0n53q...@4ax.com,
"tony cooper" <tony_co...@earthlink.net> wrote:

You might as well change your name to "Toni" and head for Baltimore to cling
to your 'Pleasure Pal's' outstreatched appendage. I've never seen such
sucking up before...

George Kerby

Nov 12, 2008, 11:00:09 AM11/12/08

On 11/11/08 8:17 PM, in article vuekh4ds7u46jicnv...@4ax.com,
"tony cooper" <tony_co...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Toni, *anyone* can look at that and see that there is something just *wrong*
there. But you will hurl yourself over the rail for your 'special friend',
will you not?

savvo

Nov 12, 2008, 10:32:05 AM11/12/08
["Followup-To:" header set to rec.photo.equipment.35mm]

On 2008-11-12, Vern <hco...@spammenot.org> wrote:
> I never bother to go look at its photography. I learned long ago that it is a
> total waste of bandwidth. But judging by the comments its easy to see how low
> it's sunk for attention.

Touche, Vern. We all know how much you hate attention and love to conserve
bandwidth.

--
savvo orig. invib. man

tony cooper

Nov 12, 2008, 11:37:57 AM11/12/08
On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:57:27 -0600, George Kerby
<ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Rita should continue to post links. It would be nice if the images
>> were better (the last few have been pretty crappy), but it at least
>> gives people like you something to do: bitch.
>>

>You might as well change your name to "Toni" and head for Baltimore to cling
>to your 'Pleasure Pal's' outstreatched appendage. I've never seen such
>sucking up before...

So you like watching?

George Kerby

Nov 12, 2008, 1:21:58 PM11/12/08

On 11/12/08 10:37 AM, in article 2e1mh4ps8hmbeol5r...@4ax.com,
"tony cooper" <tony_co...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Name's "Kerby", not "Chance", Toni. You like "doin it" though, doncha?!?

John McWilliams

Nov 12, 2008, 4:37:49 PM11/12/08

I like to watch......

--

Chauncey G.

Message has been deleted

George Kerby

Nov 12, 2008, 9:09:28 PM11/12/08

On 11/12/08 5:44 PM, in article
GqGdnbcZrIGH9obU...@supernews.com, "Rita Berkowitz"
<ritabe...@aol.com> wrote:

> tony cooper wrote:
>
>> What is the difference between wasting bandwidth by posting a link to
>> an image and wasting bandwidth bitching about them? For every quart
>> of bandwidth Rita wastes, six quarts are wasted by people complaining
>> about it.
>

> What else do they have in their empty miserable lives? I give them purpose.

>> Rita should continue to post links. It would be nice if the images
>> were better (the last few have been pretty crappy), but it at least
>> gives people like you something to do: bitch.
>

> LOL! Remember, Tony, targeted audience.
>

> Rita
I would just like to see something from you that doesn't resemble a pinhole
camera (much like your pinhead). PLEASE!

George Kerby

Nov 13, 2008, 1:06:15 PM11/13/08

On 11/12/08 10:00 AM, in article C54059A9.1739A%ghost_...@hotmail.com,
"George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/11/08 8:17 PM, in article vuekh4ds7u46jicnv...@4ax.com,
> "tony cooper" <tony_co...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:07:12 -0600, George Kerby
>> <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On 11/11/08 12:15 PM, in article
>>> -a2dnSGdnb6YUITU...@supernews.com, "Rita Berkowitz"

>>> No, you are the one that is unnatural, 'Rita'. Believe me. You are it!
>>>
>>> Again, I'm reporting you to the ASPCA for what you force down that dog. That
>>> shit is unlike anything I have ever seen.
>>
>> The above proves that everyone - even you - has a talent. Yours seems
>> to be to be able to spot authentic dog shit.

Reminds me of a story:

Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane He
turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go
quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow
passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to
Obama, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the Obama. 'How about What Changes I Should Make To
America ?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a
question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff - grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.
Why do you suppose that is?'

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks
about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel
qualified to change America when you don't know shit ?

Robert Coe

Nov 15, 2008, 9:22:20 AM11/15/08
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:06:15 -0600, George Kerby <ghost_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
: Reminds me of a story:

:
[...]

George is still sore that his man McCain not only lost but gave such a
gracious concession speech. Imagine Sen. McCain implying that the world will
continue to spin on its axis, even though the Republicans got clobbered and he
won't be President!

Bob

Bryan Hussein Olson

Nov 16, 2008, 5:44:54 AM11/16/08
George Kerby wrote:
> A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
> stuff - grass - Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
> flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.
> Why do you suppose that is?'

I'd bet Obama knows that the cow can subsist on grass but the horse
cannot. Knowing how well various kinds of deer digest grass is probably
too obscure even for one as generally smart as Obama to know offhand.

--
--Bryan

Stephen Bishop

Nov 20, 2008, 8:07:40 AM11/20/08
On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:36:10 -0500, "Rita Berkowitz"
<ritabe...@aol.com> wrote:

>Even the D3 was amazed at what it was pointing at. Love those fall colors!
>

><http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/Colors.htm>
>

>Rita

Rita,

For some reason, none of your links seem to work for me, they just go
directly to cedhost's home page.