[SI] New e-mail address for Shoot-In submissions

Bowser

Apr 14, 2009, 7:06:51 PM4/14/09
Due to the continued unreliability with gmail, I have opened a new account
with Yahoo: si.mod...@yahoo.com. Please direct all future submissions and
correspondence to this address. The links on the Rulz page have been updated
to incorporate this change. Read the Rulz here:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

David J Taylor

Apr 15, 2009, 2:53:42 AM4/15/09

Whilst it may be a deliberate intention, a deliberate misspelling of
"Rules" or any site which deliberately uses "z" in place of the correct
spelling, immediately shouts out "fraud", "illegal", "cracks" etc. to me,
and is one I would never dream of visiting.

David

Atheist Chaplain

Apr 15, 2009, 3:43:33 AM4/15/09
"David J Taylor"
<david-...@blueyonder.neither-this-bit.nor-this.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
message news:WvfFl.13555$OO7....@text.news.virginmedia.com...

yeah because pbase has such a reputation on the net as complete
go on, try it, you know you want too :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]