Overexposure Fuji F610

Me Indoors

Mar 18, 2009, 9:26:27 AM3/18/09
Hi, I have an elderly Fuji F610.

If I take a flash photo or any photo' indoors it is fine but if I try to
use it in sunlight the picture is 'flooded' and horribly overexposed.
This happens on manual or auto. There are no 'error messages'. Both the
lcd and the actual photo' are flooded.

I have tried a full factory reset with no luck.

Is the camera knackered or is there a setting somewhere that I have
messed up? The indoor photos' and flash photos' are absolutely fine.

TIA - Ian

ransley

Mar 18, 2009, 9:59:31 AM3/18/09

Was it ok before. Adjust EV exposure compensation, if that doesnt work
and settings are normal it could be the camera. They sell for $9.95
now

Me Indoors

Mar 18, 2009, 12:10:37 PM3/18/09

Thanks. I'll put it in the bin. It was only a spare camera I kept in the
car.

ransley

Mar 19, 2009, 10:23:04 AM3/19/09
> car.- Hide quoted text -

I would not throw it away, set EV full negative, see if its set to iso
100 when outside shooting, and check what settings its shooting at,
iso, Speed and Aperature. It might be something overlooked or that can
be compensated for