Re: Palestinians Under Attack

Stephen Bishop

Feb 1, 2009, 6:10:47 AM2/1/09
On 01 Feb 2009 02:54:06 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Stephen Bishop <nospam...@now.com> wrote:
>> rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>>An apology for being a lying bigot.
>>
>>Yes, Ray, I'm waiting.
>
>You're pretty stupid, aren't you?

Not at all, Ray.

>You spew evil lies about Arabs in order to justify human rights
>violations and when you're proven to be wrong you just act like a
>bigger asshole.

Name one "evil lie" about Arabs I've "spewed."

Not one.

Show where you have proven me wrong about anything.

You can't. All you have done is shout out your personal opinions
peppered with vile and evil accusations and personal attacks.

Of course, you delete so much text that shows what I've really said,
so you can imagine anything that you want to.

Just like your insane imaginings that I've said things like 'all
Palestinians are terrorists.' You are really a twisted, evil person.

>>>Yes, you stupid bigot, really.

>>>Are you insane? Now you're denying that there were Arabs living in
>>>what is now Israel before the state of Israel was created?!?
>>
>>Don't you know anything about world history? That was Jewish land
>>long before any Arabs moved there.
>
>Just like Poland was German land.

Once again you delete large blocks of text that prove you don't know
what you're talking about.

> Sieg Hiel
> bishop in <b4jgn4p5vojpfrlri...@4ax.com>

Yes, that really does become you, Ray. I said that to mock your
self-righteous bigotry and Nazi tactics, but apparently you take it
seriously.

Ray Fischer

Feb 1, 2009, 5:51:15 PM2/1/09
Stephen Bishop <nospam...@now.com> wrote:
>On 01 Feb 2009 02:54:06 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>>Stephen Bishop <nospam...@now.com> wrote:

>>>Yes, Ray, I'm waiting.
>>
>>You're pretty stupid, aren't you?
>
>Not at all, Ray.
>
>>You spew evil lies about Arabs in order to justify human rights
>>violations and when you're proven to be wrong you just act like a
>>bigger asshole.
>
>Name one "evil lie" about Arabs I've "spewed."

You claimed that Arabs and Palestinian don't recognize Israel's right
to exist.

>Show where you have proven me wrong about anything.

The West Bank [...] is just as much a part of Israel as California is a part of the U.S.
Stephen Bishop in <36rcn4h5k7k7g271u...@4ax.com>

>You claimed that the West Bank is part of Israel.
You are a pathetic liar. I never said that.
Stephen Bishop in <hgmgn41dpgb93jeda...@4ax.com>

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Stephen Bishop

Feb 2, 2009, 6:47:16 AM2/2/09
On 01 Feb 2009 22:51:15 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Stephen Bishop <nospam...@now.com> wrote:

>>>You're pretty stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>Not at all, Ray.
>>
>>>You spew evil lies about Arabs in order to justify human rights
>>>violations and when you're proven to be wrong you just act like a
>>>bigger asshole.
>>
>>Name one "evil lie" about Arabs I've "spewed."
>
>You claimed that Arabs and Palestinian don't recognize Israel's right
>to exist.

You're twisting again. I never said that all of them do.

>>Show where you have proven me wrong about anything.
>
> The West Bank [...] is just as much a part of Israel as California is a part of the U.S.
> Stephen Bishop in <36rcn4h5k7k7g271u...@4ax.com>
>
> >You claimed that the West Bank is part of Israel.
> You are a pathetic liar. I never said that.
> Stephen Bishop in <hgmgn41dpgb93jeda...@4ax.com>

As pointed out to you many times, you take those things out of context
and then ignore all explanations and follow-up questions.

You have proven nothing.

Ray Fischer

Feb 2, 2009, 11:15:40 PM2/2/09

You're lying again, asshole.

> I never said that all of them do.

Yes, you did.

>>>Show where you have proven me wrong about anything.
>>
>> The West Bank [...] is just as much a part of Israel as California is a part of the U.S.
>> Stephen Bishop in <36rcn4h5k7k7g271u...@4ax.com>
>>
>> >You claimed that the West Bank is part of Israel.
>> You are a pathetic liar. I never said that.
>> Stephen Bishop in <hgmgn41dpgb93jeda...@4ax.com>
>

>As pointed out to you many times, you take those things out of context

You keep making that whine but as yet it's been nothing BUT a pathetic
whine. The statements are not taken out of context.

You LIED. In fact there are at least TWO lies quoted above.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Stephen Bishop

Feb 3, 2009, 1:43:19 PM2/3/09

Nope.

>> I never said that all of them do.
>
>Yes, you did.

You are the biggest lying fool I've ever seen, Ray. I never did.

>>> The West Bank [...] is just as much a part of Israel as California is a part of the U.S.
>>> Stephen Bishop in <36rcn4h5k7k7g271u...@4ax.com>

>>> You are a pathetic liar. I never said that.
>>> Stephen Bishop in <hgmgn41dpgb93jeda...@4ax.com>
>>

>>As pointed out to you many times, you take those things out of context
>
>You keep making that whine but as yet it's been nothing BUT a pathetic
>whine. The statements are not taken out of context.

Yes, Ray. That's your mode of attack. Selective quoting and
twisting.

>You LIED. In fact there are at least TWO lies quoted above.

You ignored and deleted everything I said about that and ignored
questions to illustrate what I said.

You spout your evil bigoted lies that I say all Arabs are terrorists
or don't recognize Israel and I want to see all of them dead. You are
an evil, wretched excuse for a man. Hitler would be very proud of
you, fascist lying bigot.