Ochrocephala

Miguel

Feb 5, 2009, 2:31:12 PM2/5/09
Hello:

It is an interesting subspecies of the parrot that I put previously:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3256424634/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3256424642/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3256424652/

Always It's interesting to know your opinions and appreciations.

--
Miguel M. Yalán
http://mmyv.com

Pete D

Feb 6, 2009, 3:35:10 PM2/6/09

"Miguel" <responde...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

Well Miguel, seeing as how you have all these on Flickr why don't you just
join some FGlickr groups and add them to those groups, that way you will not
post here again until you have had some of the "quality" feedback I know you
are looking for.

Quite seriously your snaps need a lot more thought put into them to improve
them because quite frankly they look like they were taken by a wedding
photographer on downers and we have enough of them here.

Cheers.

Pete

Miguel

Feb 7, 2009, 6:25:11 PM2/7/09
"Pete D" <n...@email.com> escribió en el mensaje

Hello:

Sincerely I taked very fast these photos, but the photos of the another
Parrots, It seems me that they are much better. I think that everybody are
learning with the comments about the expositions.

It would be interesting to know the photographs that you are doing, and its
characteristics.