has anyone installed acr 5.2 update to cs4 extended

oleun...@aol.com

Feb 22, 2009, 2:30:28 PM2/22/09
i installed cs4 extended then went to download the latest acr update
acr5.2 so i could open raw files from my 5d mark II and no such luck.
im following adobes instructions exactly wants me to remove camera
raw .8bi file from the files format folder only problem it isn't in
there .
suggestions ?
adobe support isn't there on the weekends .

D-Mac

Feb 22, 2009, 6:30:18 PM2/22/09

The file is in Program files/common files/adobe, not program files/adobe.

You're better off letting Photoshop do it's own update if you can't
navigate the file system... Unless it's a pirate copy, that is!!

D-Mac.info

uncle ted

Feb 22, 2009, 10:11:02 PM2/22/09
i got it now ,i was navigating thru it the wrong way after i used the
explorer window i was able to find the common files folder and went
from there.
it is a real copy got a good deal on ebay .