Practicing hydroponics

Miguel

Jun 6, 2009, 8:20:38 PM6/6/09
Hello:

I did some photos about personal practices of hydroponics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3602179476/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3602182448/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3601373507/

It would be interesting to know your appreciations about photography.

--
Miguel M. Yal�n
http://mmyv.com

Nicko

Jun 6, 2009, 10:04:09 PM6/6/09
On Jun 6, 7:20 pm, "Miguel" <responderalgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I did some photos about personal practices of hydroponics:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3602179476/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3602182448/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3601373507/

Nice to see that you finally got out of that church.

You are growing an avocado! Cool. I have found it really difficult
to get avocado pits to germinate. How did you do it? Just by
suspending it in water? I have tried to do this a a few times but
only got one to sprout.

But dude! I hope you stopped this guy from strangling this person:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/

--
YOP...