Re: Palestinians Under Attack

Stephen Bishop

Feb 1, 2009, 6:21:13 AM2/1/09
On 01 Feb 2009 02:54:51 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Stephen Bishop <nospam...@now.com> wrote:

>>>I have NO obligation to repeat your bigoted filth. If all you can do
>>>is whine that I won't worship your lies then you have lost the argument.
>>
>>What a fool you are.
>
>What a whiny little baby you are.

Ooooh good one, Ray. To you the truth is "whining." Wah, wah,
wah...

>> It's not whining to point out what you do over
>
>You seem to think that I have some obligation to repost your bigotry.

There is no bigotry in what I've posted. You just keep deleting the
evidence.

Here's a clue, Ray. Disagreeing with your opinions is not bigotry.
Removing the evidence of what I've said and then lying about it is
very much bigotry on your part.

>I don't.

Right, because for you to actually answer any questions that are posed
to you and acknowledge facts that are presented would expose you to be
the bigot that you are.

I leave all your words in place because they just illustrate your
bigoted attitudes and history of Nazi-style hit and run insult
tactics. If what I've said really shows I'm lying about something
you would do the same. But instead, you just delete, selectively
quote and then twist what was really said so you can justify your vile
and evil personal attacks.

Ray Fischer

Feb 1, 2009, 5:52:42 PM2/1/09

There's another one of your many lies.

>>> It's not whining to point out what you do over
>>
>>You seem to think that I have some obligation to repost your bigotry.
>
>There is no bigotry in what I've posted.

Unless your'e lying or you're stupid.

>>I don't.
>
>Right, because for you to actually answer any questions that are posed
>to you and acknowledge facts that are presented would expose you to be
>the bigot that you are.

You're insane.

>I leave all your words in place because they just illustrate your
>bigoted attitudes and history of Nazi-style hit and run insult
>tactics.

Like calling people nazis and anti-semites? Like you do?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Stephen Bishop

Feb 2, 2009, 6:53:16 AM2/2/09

Funny that the liar still thinks the truth is whining.

>>>You seem to think that I have some obligation to repost your bigotry.
>>
>>There is no bigotry in what I've posted.
>
>Unless your'e lying or you're stupid.

Then why don't you leave it all to show everyone that I'm lying or
stupid? No, you clip it away or quote selected parts because you
know it threatens your perception of the truth and reveals you to be a
self-righteous bigot.

>>>I don't.
>>
>>Right, because for you to actually answer any questions that are posed
>>to you and acknowledge facts that are presented would expose you to be
>>the bigot that you are.
>
>You're insane.

Typical dodge response. Call someone insane because YOU refuse to
answer direct questions.

>>I leave all your words in place because they just illustrate your
>>bigoted attitudes and history of Nazi-style hit and run insult
>>tactics.
>
>Like calling people nazis and anti-semites? Like you do?

I call you a nazi because you use nazi tactics, even in this post.

I call you an anti-semite when you make lying accusations that I hate
all Arabs and want to see all Palestinians dead. Sauce for the goose
is a bitch, isn't it Ray?

HEMI-Powered

Feb 2, 2009, 11:29:12 AM2/2/09
Stephen Bishop added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

Stephen, ordinarily by know I'd have suggested that you start
snipping the old garbage out of these threaded replies to replies
to replies except that I fully understand that you are trying to
maintain a sort of paper trail to prove that there's spin going on
by conviently redacting your previous questions/comments and mine
leaving only out-of-context quotes and NO answers.

"Redacted" is another one of those bullshit euphemisms I HATE which
is supposed to mean "cleaned up to prevent any classified info
getting out" but has really come to mean "sanitized to prevent
embarrassment by showing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
but the truth", you know, like the old-fashioned way of using a
black magic marker to "redact" CIA documents to cover up government
ineptness.

I hope you're having a pleasant week even as you tilt against
windmills that aren't playing fair. Yeah, some of our friends here
are racists, bigots, xenophobes, anti-Semites, anti-Zionists, and
other vile names but our liberal freedom of speech advocates don't
like it when YOU or I use these terms, but we're expected somehow
to swallow our integrity and accept that same criticism to those
who don't want to hear the sordid details. Oh, well.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"The government that governs least, governs best" - Thomas
Jefferson
"Government is NOT the solution to our problems, it IS our
problem!" - Ronald Reagan

Stephen Bishop

Feb 2, 2009, 7:36:16 PM2/2/09
On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:29:12 -0600, "HEMI-Powered" <no...@none.gn>
wrote:

>Stephen Bishop added these comments in the current discussion du
>jour ...
>
>Stephen, ordinarily by know I'd have suggested that you start
>snipping the old garbage out of these threaded replies to replies
>to replies except that I fully understand that you are trying to
>maintain a sort of paper trail to prove that there's spin going on
>by conviently redacting your previous questions/comments and mine
>leaving only out-of-context quotes and NO answers.
>
>"Redacted" is another one of those bullshit euphemisms I HATE which
>is supposed to mean "cleaned up to prevent any classified info
>getting out" but has really come to mean "sanitized to prevent
>embarrassment by showing the truth, the whole truth, and nothing
>but the truth", you know, like the old-fashioned way of using a
>black magic marker to "redact" CIA documents to cover up government
>ineptness.
>

>I hope you're having a pleasant week even as you tilt against
>windmills that aren't playing fair. Yeah, some of our friends here
>are racists, bigots, xenophobes, anti-Semites, anti-Zionists, and
>other vile names but our liberal freedom of speech advocates don't
>like it when YOU or I use these terms, but we're expected somehow
>to swallow our integrity and accept that same criticism to those
>who don't want to hear the sordid details. Oh, well.

Quite honestly, I find their rantings to be amusing.

Ray Fischer

Feb 2, 2009, 11:16:20 PM2/2/09

And yet another lie.

You can't win with the truth so you lie about people instead.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Stephen Bishop

Feb 3, 2009, 1:44:04 PM2/3/09

Sounds to me like you're making a confession about yourself.