Re: Taking The D3x Into The Valley Of Darkness To Tame The Beast!!

Message has been deleted

George Kerby

Mar 14, 2009, 11:03:10 AM3/14/09

On 3/14/09 7:50 AM, in article
0L2dncETrY54NSbU...@supernews.com, "Larry Thong"
<larry...@shitstring.com> wrote:

> It's hard to image that "The Beast", Nikon's old 28-70/2.8 can perform so
> well on the old D3x.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Valley.jpg>

It's hard to imagine that was not a pinhole camera image...

bowser

Mar 14, 2009, 11:22:06 AM3/14/09

"George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

True, but it was a pinhead camera image. Love to see someone (they claim)
wasting that hardware on model train sets.

George Kerby

Mar 14, 2009, 11:39:40 AM3/14/09

On 3/14/09 10:22 AM, in article
49bbcb97$0$8382$ec3e...@news.usenetmonster.com, "bowser" <w...@tisgoing.on>
wrote:

> "George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On 3/14/09 7:50 AM, in article
>> 0L2dncETrY54NSbU...@supernews.com, "Larry Thong"
>> <larry...@shitstring.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It's hard to image that "The Beast", Nikon's old 28-70/2.8 can perform so
>>> well on the old D3x.
>>>
>>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Valley.jpg>
>>>

>> It's hard to imagine that was not a pinhole camera image...
>
> True, but it was a pinhead camera image.

<BFG!>

tony cooper

Mar 14, 2009, 2:10:37 PM3/14/09

A waste, hunh? But a close-up shot of a model train would be a
perfectly legitimate entry in your new Shoot-In mandate. I may use
it.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

bowser

Mar 14, 2009, 3:23:03 PM3/14/09

"tony cooper" <tony_co...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Capital idea. I have no idea what I'm going to submit for the next mandate,
but it can't be of a model train since I don't have any. But I do have a
friend who builds some killer model jets. Yeah, that's it. Model jet on the
tarmac, ultra wide angle, low angle shot...?

C J Campbell

Mar 14, 2009, 4:03:26 PM3/14/09

Hand reaching down to pick it up...
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Message has been deleted

bowser

Mar 15, 2009, 7:17:40 PM3/15/09

"Larry Thong" <larry...@shitstring.com> wrote in message

> tony cooper wrote:
>
>> A waste, hunh? But a close-up shot of a model train would be a
>> perfectly legitimate entry in your new Shoot-In mandate. I may use
>> it.
>
> Considering the model train display is an exact reproduction of the 13
> mile
> stretch from historic Ellicott City to Baltimore depicting the B&O
> Railroad
> line of yesteryear it is very impressive.

Yeah, too bad the picture sucked. Damn shame.

Message has been deleted

bowzer

Mar 16, 2009, 9:32:15 AM3/16/09

> bowser wrote:
>
>>> Considering the model train display is an exact reproduction of the
>>> 13 mile
>>> stretch from historic Ellicott City to Baltimore depicting the B&O
>>> Railroad
>>> line of yesteryear it is very impressive.
>>
>> Yeah, too bad the picture sucked. Damn shame.
>
> LOL! Coming from you I'll take that as a compliment. I'm so glad you
> liked
> it.

Take it however you like, Rita, you haven't changed. Still the same low-rent
troll.

Message has been deleted