Testing Forum

Dudley Hanks

Apr 18, 2009, 9:47:24 PM4/18/09
I'm trying to set up a board where you won't have to register in order to
post messages and use polls. I've set up a couple of catagories, and added
a poll.

For those who are looking for something to do, logging on and giving it a
quick test would be greatfully appreciated.

The forum is located at:
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/scratchpad

And, a direct link to the poll is:
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/scratchpad/index.php?PHPSESSID=c4686f23383ac7d69de3a88957b2dc3c&topic=2.msg2#new

--
Take Care,
Dudley

Take Care,
Dudley

Nicko

Apr 18, 2009, 11:07:56 PM4/18/09
On Apr 18, 8:47 pm, "Dudley Hanks" <dha...@blind-apertures.ca> wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a board where you won't have to register in order to
> post messages and use polls.  I've set up a couple of catagories, and added
> a poll.

Why?

Dudley Hanks

Apr 18, 2009, 11:28:30 PM4/18/09

"Nicko" <nervou...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why?

Because I wanted to annoy you, Nicko...

Take Care,
Dudley

ASAAR

Apr 19, 2009, 12:31:00 AM4/19/09
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:07:56 -0700 (PDT), Nicko wrote:

>> I'm trying to set up a board where you won't have to register in order to
>> post messages and use polls.  I've set up a couple of catagories, and added
>> a poll.
>
> Why?

"Why not!" -- Dayton Allen

http://jjohnnydollar.blogspot.com/2007/11/dayton-allen-why-not-1960.html

Bob Larter

Apr 20, 2009, 9:41:39 AM4/20/09

The results of the poll aren't a big surprise! ;^)

PS: And a big "Hello" to Lynne Lyons, AKA "Goofy",
who's watching this from Google Alerts!

Dudley Hanks

Apr 20, 2009, 12:52:34 PM4/20/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I know. I was in a hurry when I put it together, so I didn't get all
that creative. Just wanted something people could (hopefully) click on in
order to see if it works.

For some reason, I can't seem to get it to work for guests. But,
internally, it works quite well for members.

Take Care,
Dudley