Re: Taking It In The Fannie With The D3x!!

Message has been deleted

Colin.D

Mar 23, 2009, 6:35:04 PM3/23/09
Larry Thong wrote:
> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.

Colin D.

Nicko

Mar 23, 2009, 8:48:32 PM3/23/09

¡¡¡That was a great and really clever and cute photo with the Nikon-
something-something!!!1eleven!ll!!!!!!!!!1

--
YOP...

tony cooper

Mar 23, 2009, 11:11:07 PM3/23/09
On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <nos...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
evidence.

The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny". And, there's
a chute there. UK readers might have been expecting something
completely different.

Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right? She got you to
look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
interest as far as subject matter.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Nicko

Mar 23, 2009, 11:54:12 PM3/23/09
On Mar 23, 10:11 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:35:04 +1300, "Colin.D" <nos...@nowhere.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Larry Thong wrote:
> >> Yep!  Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>
> >> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>
>
> >Fercrissakes you do come up with unmitigated crap/garbage/bullshit Rita.
>
> While Larry's sense of humor has developed only to about the 6th grade
> level, it's better than the complete lack of a sense of humor that you
> evidence.
>
> The "poop deck" is at the rear of a ship or boat, and "Fannie" is
> close enough to the American usage of the term "Fanny".   And, there's
> a chute there.  UK readers might have been expecting something
> completely different.

Thank you for pointing that out, Detective Columbo.

You are the perceptive one, now, aren't you, Sir? And your mastery of
English, its derivatives, and its idioms is exemplary. Good on you.

> Not a good joke, but he or she got you to look, right?  She got you to
> look at an image that is sharp and tight even if it completely without
> interest as far as subject matter.

HAW HAW so in other words, the joke is on us.

Now if I might direct my own attention to Exhibit B:

http://kriho.com/fun_stuff.html (sfw)

--
YOP...

tony cooper

Mar 24, 2009, 12:19:09 AM3/24/09

Got it in one, mate.

Focus

Mar 24, 2009, 6:22:15 PM3/24/09

"Larry Thong" <larry...@shitstring.com> wrote in message

> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>

Nice ass! (the boat, I mean..)

--
---
Focus

Message has been deleted

Savageduck

Mar 24, 2009, 7:02:33 PM3/24/09
On 2009-03-24 15:35:42 -0700, "Larry Thong" <larry...@shitstring.com> said:

> Focus wrote:
>
>>> Yep! Even the 700mm isn't big enough for the old poop chute!
>>>
>>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Fannie.jpg>
>>>

>> Nice ass! (the boat, I mean..)
>

> Yep! That is one sweet boat for sure! It's not mine.

I thought you had taken a pix of Bernie Maddoff making a run for it.
--
Regards,
Savageduck

Message has been deleted

Savageduck

Mar 24, 2009, 8:23:13 PM3/24/09
On 2009-03-24 16:21:41 -0700, "Larry Thong" <larry...@shitstring.com> said:

> Savageduck wrote:
>
>>> Yep! That is one sweet boat for sure! It's not mine.
>>
>> I thought you had taken a pix of Bernie Maddoff making a run for it.
>

> Yeah, that would be a classic! I wonder how good old Bernie is adjusting?

I'm sure he has already maxed out his $143 canteen allowance.
--
Regards,
Savageduck

Advocate54

Mar 24, 2009, 9:24:40 PM3/24/09
>>> I thought you had taken a pix of Bernie Maddoff making a run for it.
>>
>> Yeah, that would be a classic! I wonder how good old Bernie is
>> adjusting?
>
> I'm sure he has already maxed out his $143 canteen allowance.

$143? Hell, in Minnesota it's $40. He must be living really large.

Savageduck

Mar 24, 2009, 10:35:10 PM3/24/09

No Twinkies for you.
--