SD capacity of Coolpix L18?

geronimo

Mar 20, 2009, 1:37:14 PM3/20/09
I bought a used Nikon Coolpix L18. No manual included. Nikon would not
let me D/L the manual becasue I have not registered it with Nikon. I
wasnt to purchase another SD card or it, (has a 2GB one now) but don't
know if it can utilize a SDHC 4 or 8 gb card. What's the max?

Bert Hyman

Mar 20, 2009, 1:46:18 PM3/20/09
In news:1u02s4tuh47eieds6...@4ax.com geronimo
<Jam...@grandecom.net> wrote:

http://support.nikontech.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15996

You can easily register and download a printable copy if you really need
one, or you can download a read-only, not-printable copy here:

http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/noprint/L18_L16_ennoprint.pdf

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Message has been deleted