New Nikon D90

measekite

Feb 6, 2009, 1:00:50 PM2/6/09
Just announced and on paper the new Nikon D90 appears to have jumped ahead
of the new (now shipping) Canon SX10.

However, in the past Nikon's P&S and Long Zoom EVRs (Electronic
Viewfinders) have not been as good in so far as image quality and color
quality and have had shutter lag issues on most models.

If those problems are resolved and the image and color quality is as good
as Canon along with the balance between noise and detail then finally
Nikon may have a winner.

I am looking forward to a bunch of reviews. So far no ship date has been
announced that I read so I expect this will be by summer.

SMS

Feb 6, 2009, 1:11:48 PM2/6/09
measekite wrote:
> Just announced and on paper the new Nikon D90 appears to have jumped ahead
> of the new (now shipping) Canon SX10.

Huh?

mianileng

Feb 6, 2009, 1:20:16 PM2/6/09

You're talking about the P90 perhaps?

Dave Cohen

Feb 6, 2009, 2:52:56 PM2/6/09
Yeh, he is. But at least he included 'Nikon', I hate it when people post
with an Alpha followed by one or more digits and we're all supposed to
memorize a bunch of model numbers. They seem not to have included an
external flash bracket, but no doubt it will test well.
Dave Cohen

measekite

Feb 6, 2009, 10:13:40 PM2/6/09

Sorry, yes the P90. That was a typo.

eNo

Feb 7, 2009, 11:15:28 AM2/7/09
On Feb 6, 7:13 pm, measekite <inkysti...@oem.com> wrote:
> Sorry, yes the P90.  That was a typo.

Check out http://www.dpreview.com/news/0902/09020303nikonp90.asp. I
already have a D80 and a D90, so I most likely wouldn't pick this one
up, but it looks interesting.

http://esuastegui.esmartweb.com/D80