My homepage

Busschauffören

Jan 21, 2007, 10:22:39 AM1/21/07
Welcome to my hompage and se the latest:

http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl

//Hans in Sweden

Busschauffören

Jan 21, 2007, 10:23:06 AM1/21/07
Welcome to my homepage and se the latest:

Recycle THIS

Jan 21, 2007, 11:36:05 AM1/21/07

"Busschauffören" <hans.fre...@home.se> wrote in message

> Welcome to my hompage and se the latest:
>
> http://hem.bredband.net/b572399/Tjernobyl
>
> //Hans in Sweden

Excellent work - Some chilling images there, particularly the abandoned
dodgem car ride.

Just D

Jan 21, 2007, 4:10:12 PM1/21/07
Interesting but why on your home page?

"Busschauffören" <hans.fre...@home.se> wrote in message

Harbin Osteen

Jan 21, 2007, 7:34:18 PM1/21/07
Very interesting, thanks for the tour Hans.

--

SeeYaa:) Harbin Osteen KG6URO

When American Citizens with dual citizenship pledges allegiance
to the flag, to which flag do they pledge allegiance too?

-

Just D

Jan 21, 2007, 7:37:20 PM1/21/07
I see it's popular to publish the home pages here from time to time. Here is
mine.

http://members.cox.net/dshvetsov/

Just D.

m II

Jan 21, 2007, 11:07:17 PM1/21/07
Just D wrote:

You also have a chemtrail problem?

http://members.cox.net/dshvetsov2/images/sk0.jpg

mike

Just D

Jan 21, 2007, 11:23:05 PM1/21/07
What did you mean by chemtrail problem? :) It's actually not a problem, I
was driving nearby a few years ago and having Olympus 700UZ in the pocket it
would be a pain to lose this shot.

Most of the images are done with 3 different cameras including the last ones
taken with D80 and one (sorry :)) digital camcorder, I was playing around
the flowers writing them on video and my GL2 got some field picture making
tests. I realize that it's not the ideal device for the pictures, although
it's very good for video, nevertheless it's done more or less acceptable
images to put them on the web site. But that's the best it can produce.

Just D.

"m II" <c...@in.the.hat> wrote in message

Busschauffören

Jan 22, 2007, 5:38:41 AM1/22/07

Just D skrev:

?

Nice pictures from US You have on Your homepage. Here You have som
pictures from Sweden.

http://hem.bredband.net/hansfredriksson/hoglandet.htm

//Hans