Darrell A. Larose (darrelllarose.ca) Herpes Infested Ottawa Photographer Still Talking To Himself In Usenet!

olaftima...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2008, 5:14:49 PM11/4/08
to est...@aioe.org, compl...@ncf.ca, presiden...@carleton.ca, Samy.M...@sce.carleton.ca, ab...@carleton.ca, Mike....@rci.rogers.com, ma...@teksavvy.com, bgro...@ody.ca
To all you people who host "The QUEERIEST FUCK" in Ottawa, Darrell A.
Larose (darrelllarose.ca, dar...@darrelllaross.ca, who is still
fucking trying to fool the decent people of Usenet, please get a
handle on him! Darrell, you silly FAGGOT, you posted above as.......

Olaf Speaks The Truth

(1) nob...@dizum.org

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=6cWiahAAAAC2dTDi0XR7ziuig0C8K10p&utoken=uTT8aDkAAABmWKVVb-ttSC7CDPSig72EiRfQyOv3otSiBDhueOrI6ZDwbifJd5ZZyYDnr8u9ojw_tGvyryiHyocC367OrGbc

(2) Answered yourself as no-...@here.ca

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=rRyLWw4AAADOULykkQez0DWFmoP9Jwbt&utoken=k545vzkAAAAMPiNfkD8ILzbwLjhTp4YJxEoLw0HCGWIhUx_eLzBbe-zGnEQBQfTrzl2BJcGz-X02tTk7evu9_OA7eYJCEE5a

(3) answered yourself as your real self
ad...@206-248-169-187.dsl.ncf.ca

http://groups.google.com/group/ott.general/msg/848ac4e299c326a1?hl=en&dmode=source&utoken=VGhYDysAAABIV7VgO7P4Y-HWbpdb5f68pIntoEtHF8zxPlXc0l5zrrumLkvzbQNWwTKX5-h4BGM

From: "Darrell A. Larose" <ad...@ncfX.caX>
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,ott.general
Subject: Re: Picture, Image, Advertisement for old "Nojob" McAllister.
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:41:46 -0500
Sender: ad...@206-248-169-187.dsl.ncf.ca

"Olaf Timandahaff" <timan...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant olaftima...@gmail.com , leader of
the
attack squadron had more important things to think about:

> Looks as though ///
>
> I turned into a top-posting, go0gling, fuckhead while I was at work?
>

> Take yer meds Nojob, ya goofy fucking radge.
>
> http://scienceblogs.com/bushwells/upload/2006/11/Thorazine.jpg

Well Olaf, think about it, being Mr. Nojob is pretty bad. He has to
pose as
others, as his own life SUCKS.

All he has is posting as others. He will work his way through
ott.general
assuming the IDs of all aboard.

Even the Distress Line hangs up on him.

On Nov 4, 2:41 pm, "Darrell A. Larose" <ad...@ncfX.caX> wrote:
>  "Olaf Timandahaff" <timandah...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>  Meanwhile, Advance Sergeant olaftimandahaf...@gmail.com , leader of the
> attack squadron had more important things to think about:
>
> > Looks as though ///
>
> > I turned into a top-posting, go0gling, fuckhead while I was at work?
>
> > Take yer meds Nojob, ya goofy fucking radge.
>
> >http://scienceblogs.com/bushwells/upload/2006/11/Thorazine.jpg
>
> Well Olaf, think about it, being Mr. Nojob is pretty bad. He has to pose as
> others, as his own life SUCKS.
>
> All he has is posting as others. He will work his way through ott.general
> assuming the IDs of all aboard.
>
> Even the Distress Line hangs up on him.

The Demon of Mockery & Silliness, Chas. E. Hussein Pemberton

Nov 6, 2008, 1:28:12 AM11/6/08
Hail Eris! On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:14:49 -0800, olaftima...@gmail.com
sang, "If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
blub, bloody, bloody, blub...", and then randomly typed out:

> To all you people who host "The QUEERIEST FUCK" in Ottawa, Darrell A.
> Larose (darrelllarose.ca, dar...@darrelllaross.ca, who is still fucking
> trying to fool the decent people of Usenet, please get a handle on him!

> Darrell, you silly FAGGOT, you posted above as.......<BITCHSLAP>

Hey, Mike.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
TEH USENETS BULLIE
http://www.runescape.com/
Join my RuneScape clan!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pretzel_Cabal/index.php
Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

Hammer of Thor, July 2008

"But the other thing about her, she does know about international
relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to
Russia." -- Steve Doocy of FOX News was obviously a football player in
his early adulthood.

Hey, Aggie! Does this sound familiar?

"Marcella proves once again that she's an ignorant racist bigot." -- OK,
what race are Greeks, again? Aggie's so much more knowledgeable than I
about that sort of thing. Message-ID:
<O-ednWCl9cD...@eclipse.net.uk>

"It could be several." -- Aggie answers marc_CH's question about which
drugs Jamaican athletes such as Powell and Bolt have been taking.

"Only athletes on drugs win meddles. [...]

"And the funny thing is the Greek weightlifters were not winning meddles
even while on drugs. Clearly every single weightlifter that beat a Greek
weightlifter was taking more drugs than they were." -- Yeah, that's the
ticket, Aggie! Message-ID:
<c_2dnTTpk7xBa17V...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Do Usenet posters on drugs not know how to spell 'medals'?" -- They
really don't, marc_CH. Message-ID:
<6iifvaF...@mid.individual.net>

"Not supporting me is equivalent to forfeiting your own rights." --
John D. Wentzky: Warrior For Your Freedumb! Message-ID:
<33km2419sg6fnq3sh...@4ax.com>

"You cognatatively challenged fool!" -- According to Agamemnon, Stephen
Wilson is, apparently, highly ignorant about cognates, and so is anyone
who dares to disagree with him, in Message-ID:
<Jvidnfyewe883sjV...@eclipse.net.uk>

"Is it still necrophilia if I'm conscious?" -- Owen Harper, "Dead Man
Walking", Torchwood (20/207)

Eric "Reality Check©"/"Vox"/"_ Prof. Jonez _" Ross is a racist and
homophobic liar, k00k, and paedophile, as well as a coprophage.

# 4

Nov 8, 2008, 11:25:02 AM11/8/08
On Nov 4, 5:14 pm, olaftimandahaf...@gmail.com wrote:
> To all you people who host "The QUEERIEST FUCK" in Ottawa, Darrell A.
> Larose (darrelllarose.ca, darr...@darrelllaross.ca, who is still

> fucking trying to fool the decent people of Usenet,

"decent people of Usenet"??!! I guess that leaves you out Mikey.