I just have to bragg about this one

Miller

Jan 2, 2002, 10:18:29 PM1/2/02
Having received and processed a film found recently at the site of a
1957 aircraft crash in Arizona we were able to process the film and
get several discernable images from it. This film had been sitting
out in the weather for over 44 years unprotected in the Arizona heat.
This was a Kodachrome film and was developed in an extremely potent
developer at the freezing point. You can't polish a terd but I think
we did gloss one up a bit.

Greg Miller
Film Rescue International

RH

Jan 2, 2002, 10:25:23 PM1/2/02
Any interesting images?

What air crash still has debris laying around? They usually clean those up
pretty quick I thought.

"Miller" <filmr...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

David Rifkind

Jan 3, 2002, 2:00:30 AM1/3/02
On 2 Jan 2002 19:18:29 -0800, Miller <filmr...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>Having received and processed a film found recently at the site of a
>1957 aircraft crash in Arizona we were able to process the film and
>get several discernable images from it.

1957? That's not from the F-86 crashed near Novio Spring, is it?

Miller

Jan 3, 2002, 10:50:40 AM1/3/02
David Rifkind <drif...@acm.deleteme.org> wrote in message news:<ikTY7.1627$4D2.2...@news.uswest.net>...

I think it was gray mountain the plane hit I'm not sur I don't know the area

Greg

Miller

Jan 3, 2002, 11:00:16 AM1/3/02
"RH" <rc...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<a10ius$rvt$1...@slb2.atl.mindspring.net>...

Not too interesting just run of the mill family stuff. It was a
remote site that I guess was to difficult to clean up. I don't want
to reveal to much for the sake of client confidentiality