here's another chance to flame

will...@ashley.cofc.edu

Sep 23, 1993, 7:29:52 PM9/23/93
I'm probably setting myself up to be reamed by a blowtorch, but I have a couple
of things which need to be said. Anybody who has a problem with what's being
posted on a newsgroup needs to take it up with the original poster.
Broadcasting personal opinions, and on occasion, personal ignorance does no
good for those of us who have to wade through all this shit to find things
which may be helpful. In reference to the Joe Newbie thing, I am new at
raising herps. In fact, I don't have my first one yet...tho' I'm working on
that one. I'll soon be getting a Sonora Desert king snake, captive bread,
captive born. It hatched in mid-September, and will be sent down to me after
it has had its first feeding. Now, I'm trying to find a place where I will be
able to get pink mice.
Not everybody is an expert, which is why some of us come on here for help. I
happen to be fairly good with building things, and try to help people out with
building plans for their pets. I, too, have questions which several people
have been kind enough to help me with. To those people, I say thank you.
Enough of the soap box spiel. If anybody wants to take up a reply to ream me
out, my edress is as follows:

will...@ashley.cofc.edu

and I welcome any logical person's writing.

Thx,
Justin Williams