Allow Me to Pound My Head Against the Wall...

Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99

Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?

http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html

Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
" But I forget you are from New York, right. Not an area of Menses candidates."
Carole Ernst, talking about me...

Christy

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
Oh, lordy.
Pomorkies? SNORKIES? !!PUGGLES!?!?!!
My head hurts.

Christy

Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together wrote in message
<773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>...

Pam W.

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
<Snicker>

Did anyone else think that those puppies looked an AWFUL LOT like Mi-Ki's?
:-Åž

BTW, did you read their theory on Hybrid vigor? They say that they never
breed 2nd generation hybrids because they come out looking different than
the first generation...geesh...

See, Freddie, that's the difference between an established breed and a
mutt...the 2nd generation in an established breed looks like the first
generation, ie.. they have type. Breed 2 mutts together and you get a 2nd
generation of animals that do not look like the parents, ie... they have
Mi-Ki's!

Pam

CCCPUPS wrote in message <19990107211359...@ng96.aol.com>...

>>Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
>>
>>http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
>>

>>Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
>>--
>

>I looked. Did you notice that the location was MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN???
DONNA
>AND FREDDY HAVE RUN AMUCK!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH, whimper, whimper...
>

><BR>
>Charlotte Creeley<BR>
>http://members.aol.com/cccpups/index.html

tibbi

Jan 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/7/99
In article <773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>, alg...@panix.com (Twzl, Sligo

and Roy Happy Together) wrote:

> Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
>
> http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html

i looked... and honestly had the wierdness feeling in my stomach. i swear,
the truth here, i was this [thumb & index finger pressed tightly together]
close to throwing-up.

haven't had _that_ reaction before. Feelings of disgust, sure. But this
was an actual physical thing.

what sickos.

--
If I wanted the scammers and spammers to have my address it would be HERE.

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
I'm gonna be sick all over the keyboard!
Nancy

Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together <alg...@panix.com> wrote in article
<773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>...

> Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
>
> http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
>

> Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy

CCCPUPS

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99

>Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
>
>http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
>

>Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
>--

I looked. Did you notice that the location was MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN??? DONNA

Truth Hurts

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
On 7 Jan 1999 18:33:22 -0500, alg...@panix.com (Twzl, Sligo and Roy
Happy Together) wrote:

>http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
>

>Ann, Twzl, Sligo and Roy
>--

>" But I forget you are from New York, right. Not an area of Menses candidates."
>Carole Ernst, talking about me...

NOw see we all owe Frauddie and Eisenbarf a big apology
THERE IS BIG BUCKS IN PEDDLING MUTTS.
so I guess they got the jump on us all!

Gonna go breed my Great Dane to a cocker right now-
want that "no-shed" feature"whilst keeping the "burliness " of the
cocker,and the Dane will keep those big piles coming in my yard.
( hey well what WOULD I do all day if I didn't have to run the
poopdozer??)

TRUTH HURTS

Mrc5555

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99

In article <tibbi-07019...@midgard-67.peak.org>,
ti...@world.corner.mine (tibbi) writes:

>i looked... and honestly had the wierdness feeling in my stomach. i swear,
>the truth here, i was this [thumb & index finger pressed tightly together]
>close to throwing-up.
>
>haven't had _that_ reaction before. Feelings of disgust, sure. But this
>was an actual physical thing.
>
>what sickos.

These guys give a whole new meaning to scum of the earth.

Marc

crys...@hotmail.com

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
ti...@world.corner.mine (tibbi) wrote:
> In article <773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>, alg...@panix.com (Twzl, Sligo

> and Roy Happy Together) wrote:
>
> > Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
> >
> > http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
>
> i looked... and honestly had the wierdness feeling in my stomach. i swear,
> the truth here, i was this [thumb & index finger pressed tightly together]
> close to throwing-up.
>
> haven't had _that_ reaction before. Feelings of disgust, sure. But this
> was an actual physical thing.
>
> what sickos.

Got this feeling too...:/
But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
Crys :(
Music and love are the two wings of soul...

Nola

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
crys...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <tibbi-07019...@midgard-67.peak.org>,
> ti...@world.corner.mine (tibbi) wrote:
> > In article <773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>, alg...@panix.com (Twzl, Sligo
> > and Roy Happy Together) wrote:
> >
> > > Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
> > >
> > > http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html
> >
> > i looked... and honestly had the wierdness feeling in my stomach. i swear,
> > the truth here, i was this [thumb & index finger pressed tightly together]
> > close to throwing-up.
> >
> > haven't had _that_ reaction before. Feelings of disgust, sure. But this
> > was an actual physical thing.
> >
> > what sickos.
>
> Got this feeling too...:/
> But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
> Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
> They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
> Crys :(
> Music and love are the two wings of soul...

Actually, I thought the little "puggles" were kinda cute!
(not that I condone selling "mutts" as though they were the newest
craze!)

Isn't there some kinda law forbidding this?
Sad to think that the common guy on the street could be tricked into
this scam....
(There oughta be a law)
--

\|||/
(0-0)

Dog Game SuperStar

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
crys...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > what sickos.
>
> Got this feeling too...:/
> But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
> Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
> They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
> Crys :(

I'm crying at how incredibly stupid you are. Take a look at
those puggles.

http://www.barkinglot.com/puggles.gif

Then take a look at a Pug. Guess which one looks better and
which one will be healthier and live longer and will
actually be able to breath without sounding like it's on an
iron lung?

Don't answer that, dummies.

The Magnificent DGS
http://dogtv.com

Dog Game SuperStar

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
Nola wrote:

> Isn't there some kinda law forbidding this?
> Sad to think that the common guy on the street could be tricked into
> this scam....

What's the Scam? They're telling you which breeds they are
mixing. They are showing you pictures of the puppies. And
all you morons, I'm quite certain are doing alot more for
their sales than you could have ever imagined. They are
probably going to have a run on puppies thanks to all the
publicity. Nice job, Ann. I'm sure the site is in your
debt.

> (There oughta be a law)

Against morons, yes.

The Magnificent DGS
http://dogtv.com

Lisa D.

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together wrote:

> Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?

http://www.barfing-alot-cause-we-all-have-worms.com/puplist.html

Interesting that this puppy-pimp distribution center is in the same
state that Anal Eisenberg and Freddie Ritz-Cracker are located
in...wonder if there's
a connection...
--
Lisa Ldouz@earthlinkdotnet
(replace "dot" to email)

bob

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
On Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:22:22 -0500, Dog Game SuperStar
<zze...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>crys...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> > what sickos.
>>
>> Got this feeling too...:/
>> But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
>> Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
>> They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
>> Crys :(
>

>I'm crying at how incredibly stupid you are. Take a look at
>those puggles.
>
>http://www.barkinglot.com/puggles.gif
>
>Then take a look at a Pug. Guess which one looks better and
>which one will be healthier and live longer and will
>actually be able to breath without sounding like it's on an
>iron lung?
>
>Don't answer that, dummies.
>

>The Magnificent DGS
>http://dogtv.com

so.. you're FOR puppy mills? These mutts just didn't happen to be born
ya know.. these dumbasses bred them so they can create some stupid new
craze and are just further perpetuating the evil puppy mills. Guess
what.. I have a 2 dogs. One Labrador Shepard and a Border Retriever..
both of which I saved and both of which were NOT bred because their
names sound funky. I saw that Puggles and yeah it does look cute and
it probably IS healthier than a pug... but that doesn't justify the
reason this evil greedy sick asshole had for trying to sell these at
petshops and the internet.

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
all puppies are IMO cute and thus innately desirable :-) however one of the
things that made me ill about this site was the obvious structural
deformities visible in the pups they showed. If the legs and heads looked
that way at that age - oh the poor pups and owners when those little ones
grow up :-( :-(
Nancy

Nola <er...@erols.com> wrote in article <36964E...@erols.com>...

> crys...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> > In article <tibbi-07019...@midgard-67.peak.org>,
> > ti...@world.corner.mine (tibbi) wrote:
> > > In article <773g82$k...@panix3.panix.com>, alg...@panix.com (Twzl,
Sligo

> > > i looked... and honestly had the wierdness feeling in my stomach. i
swear,
> > > the truth here, i was this [thumb & index finger pressed tightly
together]
> > > close to throwing-up.
> > >
> > > haven't had _that_ reaction before. Feelings of disgust, sure. But
this
> > > was an actual physical thing.
> > >

> > > what sickos.
> >
> > Got this feeling too...:/
> > But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
> > Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
> > They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
> > Crys :(

> > Music and love are the two wings of soul...
>
> Actually, I thought the little "puggles" were kinda cute!
> (not that I condone selling "mutts" as though they were the newest
> craze!)
>

> Isn't there some kinda law forbidding this?
> Sad to think that the common guy on the street could be tricked into
> this scam....

> (There oughta be a law)

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
Actually there is no way to know if the 'puggles' will be healthy BUT there
is a good strong likelihood that they will not be - why? - because the
quality of the parents and the neonatal care counts in the healthiness of
the pups - I sincerely doubt that healthy sound dogs were the parents of
ANY of the pups on those pages. I also seriously doubt that anyone can
predict which characteristics will be inherited by each pup. I certainly
could see serious structural defects in the pictures as presented and that
was a simple exam of a picture - you have to wonder what a vet not in the
pay of this retailer for mills will find.
Lets see a puggle - extremely short soft palate on a longer muzzle - eating
and drinking issues, luxating patellae on a heavy dog - serious surgery and
recovery times plus arthritis, heart defects - shortening of life on a
larger dog with a tendency to gain weight, allergies - ye gawds allergies!,
housebreaking issues - combine the beagle's known issues in that area with
that to a pug's stubbornness - shelters here we come!
Nancy

bob <b...@bob.com> wrote in article <369744a1...@news.earthlink.net>...

> On Fri, 08 Jan 1999 18:22:22 -0500, Dog Game SuperStar
> <zze...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> >> Got this feeling too...:/
> >> But I almost cried when I saw the "puggles"...:(
> >> Oh my god ,why are they doing this???
> >> They are...ohhh...Can't talk anymore...
> >> Crys :(

JFRCHRDSN

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
Jennifer writes:

:I thought that lots of these puppies were adorable, and I have no
:doubt that if I wanted another dog and saw one of these at the
:POUND I would be very tempted to take it home.

There you go. Want a great mixed breed? Forty bazillion
are waiting for you at shelters!

JohnR

dogsnus

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
Twzl, Sligo and Roy Happy Together wrote:

> Oy veh...Charlotte? Don't look, ok?
>

> http://www.barkinglot.com/puplist.html

So'kay Ann; there is still a person on talk.polictics.animals
that thinks it's okay to breed more *Twisty Cats*.

Terri

bob

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99

and there are people in china that eat dogs and cats.

Nola

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote:

> all puppies are IMO cute and thus innately desirable :-) however one of the
> things that made me ill about this site was the obvious structural
> deformities visible in the pups they showed. If the legs and heads looked
> that way at that age - oh the poor pups and owners when those little ones
> grow up :-( :-(
> Nancy

"deformities"? What? They are "mutts". Cute little puppies! I can
see nothing really medically wrong with them. (can you tell that from a
jpeg?) Please dont blame the dogs, they just want to be loved. The
breeders should be tarred and feathered for actually trying to SELL them
over the internet as pure-bred "mix-breeds".

(and, lets NOT post the URL again.. dont want to add to any publicity,
'KAY?)

Nola J

Dog Game SuperStar

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote:

> Actually there is no way to know if the 'puggles' will be healthy BUT there
> is a good strong likelihood that they will not be - why? - because the
> quality of the parents and the neonatal care counts in the healthiness of
> the pups - I sincerely doubt that healthy sound dogs were the parents of
> ANY of the pups on those pages. I also seriously doubt that anyone can
> predict which characteristics will be inherited by each pup. I certainly
> could see serious structural defects in the pictures as presented and that
> was a simple exam of a picture - you have to wonder what a vet not in the
> pay of this retailer for mills will find.
> Lets see a puggle - extremely short soft palate on a longer muzzle - eating
> and drinking issues, luxating patellae on a heavy dog - serious surgery and
> recovery times plus arthritis, heart defects - shortening of life on a
> larger dog with a tendency to gain weight, allergies - ye gawds allergies!,
> housebreaking issues - combine the beagle's known issues in that area with
> that to a pug's stubbornness - shelters here we come!
> Nancy

Trying to explain anything to you on this subject is like
trying to explain the theory of relativity to Imelda Marcos
when she's at Saks Fifth Avenue in the Shoe Department. Run
along now dummy.

The DGS
http://dogtv.com

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
I am sorry you do not know enough about dog structure and puppy growth to
see the obvious problems - alas I do which makes the pictures extra
sickening to see.
Dog's of any kind are subject to structural 'deformities' and that very
very much includes mixes and mutts and those structural defects will effect
their entire life however short it may be :-(
Nancy
Nola <er...@erols.com> wrote in article <369847...@erols.com>...

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
I see you know even less that anyone ever presumed silly child.
Nancy

Dog Game SuperStar <zze...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<36984A26...@earthlink.net>...

snip stupidity of the first rank

Dog Game SuperStar

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote:

> I see you know even less that anyone ever presumed silly child.
> Nancy

You snipped my response, yet reposted your incredibly dense
fear mongering babblefest of stupidity? Allow me to pound
my head against the wall...

Now, let me repost, intact, your utter blabbering yet again,
instead of snipping it out (your favorite tactic) when
anyone makes a fool of you.

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote:

> Actually there is no way to know if the 'puggles' will be healthy BUT there
> is a good strong likelihood that they will not be - why? - because the
> quality of the parents and the neonatal care counts in the healthiness of
> the pups - I sincerely doubt that healthy sound dogs were the parents of
> ANY of the pups on those pages. I also seriously doubt that anyone can
> predict which characteristics will be inherited by each pup. I certainly
> could see serious structural defects in the pictures as presented and that
> was a simple exam of a picture - you have to wonder what a vet not in the
> pay of this retailer for mills will find.
> Lets see a puggle - extremely short soft palate on a longer muzzle - eating
> and drinking issues, luxating patellae on a heavy dog - serious surgery and
> recovery times plus arthritis, heart defects - shortening of life on a
> larger dog with a tendency to gain weight, allergies - ye gawds allergies!,
> housebreaking issues - combine the beagle's known issues in that area with
> that to a pug's stubbornness - shelters here we come!
> Nancy

Trying to explain anything to you on this subject is like

trying to explain the theory of relativity to Imelda Marcos
when she's at Saks Fifth Avenue in the Shoe Department. Run
along now dummy.

The DGS
http://dogtv.com

> Dog Game SuperStar <zze...@earthlink.net> wrote in article

There, that's better

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Dog Game SuperStar <zze...@earthlink.net> wrote in article

<369A78F3...@earthlink.net>...

> Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote:

I see you know even less that anyone ever presumed silly child.
Nancy

snip repetitive stupidity

gwen

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
dogsnus wrote:

> So'kay Ann; there is still a person on talk.polictics.animals
> that thinks it's okay to breed more *Twisty Cats*.
>
> Terri

Yeah, what is this "twisty" kitty. I haven't heard of it.
I do know that I have noticed none other than
Beauowolf defending it. Very odd that a person
can defend playing with natures genetics in such
a manner.

Anway Happy New Year. I wrote you last week
and never heard back from you so I am wondering
if you received my e-mail.

I may be much closer to my GSD. Do you really think
that Brandy will be a good source? I really wish I knew
someone in Texas so I could be closer and cut down
on the shipping expense. Not to mention I truly
hate the idea of shipping a young animal. Something
about that seems so tramatic to me.

I hope all is well with you.

Take care,
Gwen

Elizabeth B. Naime

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

> Yeah, what is this "twisty" kitty. I haven't heard of it.

It appears to be a cat with radial hypoplasia.
Elizabeth B. Naime * Email may be forwarded and/or posted
els...@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu *
CUR 70 / FUR 212 * * Standard Disclaimers Apply*

Trish

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin wrote in message
<01be3dd8$4ff5ed60$d3fb...@fmkaffen.ix.netcom.com>...

Nan, hon, Michael reposted YOUR post. That is what was repetitive, and I
have to agree with you, it certainly was "repetitive STUPIDITY" LOLOLOLOL

Now SNIP away, oh Scissor Queen.

dogsnus

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
gwen wrote:

> dogsnus wrote:
>
> > So'kay Ann; there is still a person on talk.polictics.animals
> > that thinks it's okay to breed more *Twisty Cats*.
> >
> > Terri
>
> Yeah, what is this "twisty" kitty. I haven't heard of it.
I'll send you the URL. Hope you have a strong stomach!

> I do know that I have noticed none other than
> Beauowolf defending it. Very odd that a person
> can defend playing with natures genetics in such
> a manner.

He admitted he was playing Devil's Advocate.
I suspected as much.
:)

> Anway Happy New Year. I wrote you last week
> and never heard back from you so I am wondering
> if you received my e-mail.

I did. Thank you! My ISP has chosen the past week
and this one to add more phone lines, so my email
service is sporadic at best. I hope to be able
to reply to you soon.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I have no problems logging onto newsguy, but my mailhost
is royally screwed up right now.
I have so many emails I owe!
:(

> I may be much closer to my GSD. Do you really think
> that Brandy will be a good source?

Exceptional, but that's for me. Her dogs are real working
dogs. One of the only few_ people I know of who really train some
of their GSD's to actually *herd*.
Now, that doesn't mean Brandy is/isn't for *you*. I've had a
highly driven GSD before, so I know what to expect, but that
doesn't mean her dogs are for the first time GSD owner.
Not that it makes YOU bad, just maybe it would be a bad match
at this time in your life.
You'd have to talk to her and go through her screening process,
etc.. to see if you and one of her gorgeous dogs would make
a good match for you.

I really wish I knew
> someone in Texas so I could be closer and cut down
> on the shipping expense. Not to mention I truly
> hate the idea of shipping a young animal. Something
> about that seems so tramatic to me.

I would ask Brandy for a good breeder recommendation in Texas, plus,
maybe some folks here that you trust_, can put you in touch
with a reputable GSD breeder in your area?

> I hope all is well with you.

It is; although I'm a bit bummed about Fritz the Wonderdog's
passing on.
That was also a beautiful GSD. Only 2.5 yrs.old!
Poor Robert and poor Fritz.
Terri
Try to email you when I can get back on to do so!

Nancy E.Holmes or R. Nelson Ruffin

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

Trish <Yana...@hotmail.com> wrote in article <77i7si$liv$1...@remarQ.com>...
>anything to please trashy so - snip

The SENILITY prayer

God grant me the SENILITY to forget the people I never liked
anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to
tell the difference.

Amen

gwen

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
dogsnus wrote:

Hi Terri,
Thanks for the response. The public posting
was actually a mistake. I hit post message,
instead of mail message.

I would never name anyones names in
a public forum. Just isn't something
I would want to do!

So Ooppps! At any rate thanks for
the nice response. Write to me
when you can.

Again Happy New Year!<VBG>

Gwen

gwen

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
dogsnus wrote:

> It is; although I'm a bit bummed about Fritz the Wonderdog's
> passing on.
> That was also a beautiful GSD. Only 2.5 yrs.old!
> Poor Robert and poor Fritz.
> Terri
> Try to email you when I can get back on to do so!

I didn't hear about this. I am so sorry to
hear about your loss. I know how rough
it is as I lost my 6 year old chow baby
in November to erhlichia. Very sad.

Gwen