Cool Cat Scratcher I found Online

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Winston

未讀,
2007年6月15日 下午2:03:592007/6/15
收件者:
My cat absolutely loves this new cat scratcher that I got on
Muttropolis online, and it was really reasonably priced-only $25
bucks. Its called the Original Scratch Lounge and my cat Winston has
moved from ruining my furniture to scratching forever on this thing:
lounging, nesting, scratching, its great. Plus the proceeds go towards
some animal rescue groups. Check it out!

jXwXeXr...@sonic.net

未讀,
2007年6月15日 下午5:58:342007/6/15
收件者:
Winston <danares...@gmail.com> wrote:

What's the link?

jXwXeXr...@sonic.net

未讀,
2007年6月15日 下午5:59:012007/6/15
收件者:
jXwXeXr...@sonic.net wrote:

> Winston <danares...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the link?

Duh, that was probably spam. Oh, well - I'm still interested.

Joyce

jmcquown

未讀,
2007年6月16日 凌晨12:45:412007/6/16
收件者:

http://www.scratchlounge.com/

The video is funny because they claim the cat (who looks like Mir!)
scratches and stays. Actually, the cat just curls up on the thing as if
it's a two-sided box.

Jill

Karen

未讀,
2007年6月16日 凌晨1:08:412007/6/16
收件者:

I don't know that it is worth 25 bucks but it is kind of neat. They
love having edges to rub their chin on and for a horizontal scratcher,
it would work really well. I just think it is a bit pricey for what it
is.

Marina

未讀,
2007年6月16日 凌晨2:08:452007/6/16
收件者:
jmcquown wrote:
> The video is funny because they claim the cat (who looks like Mir!)
> scratches and stays. Actually, the cat just curls up on the thing as if
> it's a two-sided box.

He/she does look like Mir, except a bit 'fluffier.' Mir loves to scratch
horizontally. Also vertically. Caliban doesn't really scratch
horizontally, only vertically, or lying on the floor under the chair and
scratching the side. ;)

Adrian A

未讀,
2007年6月16日 凌晨4:42:332007/6/16
收件者:

I doubt that spammers read the groups they post to.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Magic Mood Jeep

未讀,
2007年6月16日 上午8:14:272007/6/16
收件者:
"jmcquown" <jmcq...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

I have several cats that will scratch and then lay on the $5 cardboard
scratchers I get a Wallyworld. And they're reversible so I get 2X the use
out of them.

See no need to pay $25 for one that doesn't appear to be reversible..

jXwXeXr...@sonic.net

未讀,
2007年6月16日 下午3:16:362007/6/16
收件者:
Adrian A <an...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> jXwXeXr...@sonic.net wrote:

>> Winston <danares...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> My cat absolutely loves this new cat scratcher that I got on

>>> ..., and it was really reasonably priced-only $25

>> What's the link?

> I doubt that spammers read the groups they post to.

Guess you didn't read my very next post after that one, Adrian! The
one where I said "Duh, I guess this was spam"?

Joyce

Adrian A

未讀,
2007年6月16日 下午4:34:182007/6/16