do we spend time more with our cats than human?

felinesopher

Jun 26, 2008, 2:24:57 AM6/26/08
have we ever notice ourselves, do we spend our time more with cats
than human....

http://felinesophy.blogspot.com/2008/06/when-your-significant-other-is-cats.html

since i am surrounded by 11 cats & kittens now at home & most often my
time is at home (only with my brother at this time)...so indeed my
Significant Other is my cats, LOL:)

how about you, my fellow cat lovers?

meaouww,

Sherry

Jun 26, 2008, 3:07:46 PM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 1:24 am, felinesopher <felineso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> have we ever notice ourselves, do we spend our time more with cats
> than human....
>
> http://felinesophy.blogspot.com/2008/06/when-your-significant-other-i...

> since i am surrounded by 11 cats & kittens now at home & most often my
> time is at home (only with my brother at this time)...so indeed my
> Significant Other is my cats, LOL:)
>
> how about you, my fellow cat lovers?
>
> meaouww,

Usually, yes. In the winter, definitely. DH works long hours and I am
kind of
a recluse in the wintertime. They are wonderful companions. Don't know
what I'd do if I didn't have them.

Sherry

Kathy

Jun 26, 2008, 4:10:49 PM6/26/08
"felinesopher" <felin...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> have we ever notice ourselves, do we spend our time more with cats
> than human....
I do. I work at night when the other hoomins come home, so Woodgie and I are
together all day and she sleep s with me at night.
--
>^..^<
Kathy P.
Woodgie's Gramma

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Jun 26, 2008, 4:36:49 PM6/26/08

Sherry wrote:
> On Jun 26, 1:24 am, felinesopher <felineso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> have we ever notice ourselves, do we spend our time more with cats
>> than human....
>>
>> http://felinesophy.blogspot.com/2008/06/when-your-significant-other-i...
>>
>> since i am surrounded by 11 cats & kittens now at home & most often my
>> time is at home (only with my brother at this time)...so indeed my
>> Significant Other is my cats, LOL:)

A group of them makes a pretty good blanket on a cold winter night, too!