Re: easy stonefly pattern?

AKSkim

Jul 25, 2008, 8:57:13 PM7/25/08

Try this site.

'Fly Index' (http://tinyurl.com/5qdozk)

Welcome to NEFF.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 117 Posts.-
WINNER OF THE NEFF 2007 MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARD
*P - You know E who you Tare you snakE...*

steelheadalley

Jul 25, 2008, 8:50:48 PM7/25/08

can u guys send a link showing a simple stonefly nymph pattern? thanx..

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

AKSkim

Jul 25, 2008, 9:07:12 PM7/25/08

How often do you fish Cattaraugus Creek?

Seems like everytime I go there I have timed it wrong.

I understand after a good rain it takes about 5 days for it to clear?

You have any suggestions for me?

AKSkim

Jul 26, 2008, 9:02:12 AM7/26/08

sandfly;118743 Wrote:
> Go before it rains !

Good point... who would have ever thought...????

hey but wait...

Isn't very low then?? Ah, never mind.

theartoflee

Jul 26, 2008, 7:29:07 PM7/26/08

If you are up on the Cat and its blown out keep going and head to the
Niagra river. I hear the more its up the dirtier the water is the better
the bank fishing can be.

That is one river I wouldnt mind hooking into a steelie on it.

--
theartoflee

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever.
theartoflee's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=876

steelheadalley

Jul 27, 2008, 11:03:28 AM7/27/08

how about a stonefly nymph pattern?

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

DoubleHaul

Jul 27, 2008, 1:12:29 PM7/27/08

Half Back Nymph
http://tinyurl.com/5tbp8s

Montana Nymph
http://tinyurl.com/5pryoo

Those will work, DH

--
DoubleHaul
DoubleHaul's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1306

AKSkim

Jul 27, 2008, 1:25:32 PM7/27/08

steelheadalley;118830 Wrote:
> how about a stonefly nymph pattern?

WHOA....

Mr. Greedy here.....

Well, I guess when I see another of your posts asking for assistance..

I'll just pass right on by.

Why provide info for someone who only knows.. "Give me.. give me...
give me..."

Good luck buddy boy....

AK Skim

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 117 Posts.-
WINNER OF THE NEFF 2007 MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARD
*P - You know E who you Tare you snakE...*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

AKSkim

Jul 27, 2008, 4:48:23 PM7/27/08

DoubleHaul;118855 Wrote:
> He just wants some help with a pattern & redirected the post that was
> getting off topic

If I am walking into a store and a lady is behind me, I always hold the
door open for her.

If she just passes by, I always say, "Your welcome."

I have no problem teaching people what their parent's should have done
long ago.

AKSkim

Jul 27, 2008, 6:51:53 PM7/27/08

steelheadalley;118867 Wrote:
> what these forum r all about.

Yo- Bozo

It is also for the EXCHANGE of info...

steelheadalley

Jul 28, 2008, 6:12:32 AM7/28/08

clown, what info do u have for this post? all just subjective bs from u
so far.....

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

AKSkim

Jul 28, 2008, 6:40:21 AM7/28/08

steelheadalley;118909 Wrote:
> clown, what info do u have for this post? all just subjective bs from u
> so far.....

Translated into English.

Mr. Skim,

I was mistaken when I posted last, where I questioned your lack of
information that I had originally requested. However, after taking my
time and reviewing the thread completely, I see I had omitted certain
posts by you.

Please for give me for I am new to reading and writing the English
language. I have only been accustom to text messaging with a cellular
phone and my poor communication skills have once again proven that my
4th grade education was in vain.

Sincerely,

SHA-Na-Na (Steel Head Ally)
<O:p</O:p

AKSkim;118722 Wrote:
> How often do you fish Cattaraugus Creek?
>
> Seems like everytime I go there I have timed it wrong.
>
> I understand after a good rain it takes about 5 days for it to clear?
>
> You have any suggestions for me?

SHA-Na-Na, this is commonly referred to as communicating, give and take
so to speak.

AKSkim;118720 Wrote:
> Try this site.
>
> 'Fly Index' (http://tinyurl.com/5qdozk)
>
> Welcome to NEFF.

I should withdraw my welcome, but after reading a few of your posts I
know that because of your lack of education, it is not your fault.

We too at NEFF have a federally sponsored program, it's call;
No Dummy Left Behind.

We will do our best to help you in any way possible.

AK Skim

klg neighbor

Jul 28, 2008, 8:11:46 AM7/28/08

AKSkim;118861 Wrote:
> If I am walking into a store and a lady is behind me, I always hold the
> door open for her.
>
> ::_If_she_just_passes_by_::, I always say, \"Your welcome.\"

> I have no problem teaching people what their parent's should have done
> long ago.

Does this happen often?

--
klg neighbor

There are some that call me Tim
klg neighbor's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1916

AKSkim

Jul 28, 2008, 8:29:18 AM7/28/08

klg neighbor;118918 Wrote:
> Does this happen often?

More than one would think.

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB

klg neighbor

Jul 28, 2008, 10:15:11 AM7/28/08

AKSkim;118932 Wrote:
> AHhhhhh....
>
> I forgot I was writing to Dumber...
>
> So I guess I'll just have to dummy down the posts for now on...

I thought I was Dumb and the other was Dumber...doesn't matter, neither
of us were paying attention to you.

Sorry if you got cut on my wit. I didn't know you were so thin skinned.

Oh, and before you declare it: I W I N

(What a dumb tradition you have)

--
klg neighbor

There are some that call me Tim
klg neighbor's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1916

Matt Grobert

Jul 28, 2008, 11:37:00 AM7/28/08

Steelheadalley,

Here's a real easy one - Rubber-legged Stonefly. Three materials -
Chenille, flexi-floss, and lead wire.

[image:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/MGrobert/California2007/IMGP0863.jpg]

Give it shot, its been a productive pattern for me both here in the
East and on Western rivers.

Matt

--
Matt Grobert

Caddis Chronicles - http://tinyurl.com/2u3gxo
Matt Grobert's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1924

steelheadalley

Jul 28, 2008, 5:00:36 PM7/28/08

thanx to matt,irish and doublehaul...all great patterns!

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

AKSkim

Jul 30, 2008, 6:01:01 PM7/30/08

steelheadalley;118989 Wrote:
> thanx to matt,irish and doublehaul...all great patterns!

You didn't thank me.

I was the FIRST to respond, and! provided not only more stonefly
patterns to choose from than the other's.

But because of your thin skin and just being down right intimated by
me, I AK Skim shall forgive you.

Three Our Fathers and Two Hail Mary's and don't sin no more.

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-

-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*

AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

AKSkim

Jul 31, 2008, 7:57:55 AM7/31/08

steelheadalley;119236 Wrote:
> Just move out of your mother's basement and take your meds.you'll see a
> dramatic improvement in your priorities...lol

Ah, I hurt the poor lads feelings again... ahhhh.....

Let me hear you say it again... Give me.. give me.. give me....

frogge

Jul 31, 2008, 9:04:10 AM7/31/08

Hey,
There is a great pattern in "Angler". I'm at my office and can't quote
the date of the mag, but it was a couple of months ago. He goes a quick
from memory description of the pattern. Bead head and nontoxic wire of
your choice. Sili legs tied in the rear for the tail( I use black but
color is up to you). Rib copper wire or other according to your
preference. Dub body with Hare's ear type dubbing( I use "haretron"
black). Here's the trick. Use six stands of the sili legs tied in for
the wing case. Sorry forgot to tell you to rib it before you tie in the
wing case. Now dub thorax(I like black ice dub). Now pull the sili legs
over for the wing case. Tie down then separate the legs three to a side
and tie off so they stream to the rear and down. Voila, stone fly nymph.
You can vary this by weaving the body( l like a wire weave over a
diamond braid base). Can use four sili legs for the case for micro
stones. I also like to put a bit of super glue on the case to give it
some shine. Sorry for the clumsy description, but does make an easy and
quick tie. Toodles,Frogge.

--
frogge

Midge Master
frogge's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1499

steelheadalley

Jul 31, 2008, 5:45:49 PM7/31/08

AKSkim;119241 Wrote:
> Ah, I hurt the poor lads feelings again... ahhhh.....
>
> Let me hear you say it again... Give me.. give me.. give me....
you have to TAKE the meds fool. not just look at the pretty
colors...they'll help you over time.....

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

vince45

Aug 1, 2008, 12:33:35 AM8/1/08

steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a
good person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more
then one pattern for stone flies..

--
vince45
vince45's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2090

AKSkim

Aug 1, 2008, 1:56:55 AM8/1/08

vince45;119319 Wrote:
> steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK,.

Vince my friend, thank you for the kind words.

However, you as well as I know, someone of his character is not worth
the time or effort.

He will be back asking for additional help and sooner or later the
other's on this board will see just what type of person he is and not
respond to his inquiries.

As far as being ganged up on by him.. not a chance.

By reading his posts it is clear to even the casual observer that he is
truly a light weight.<O:p</O:p

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

steelheadalley

Aug 1, 2008, 6:17:43 AM8/1/08

vince45;119319 Wrote:
> steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
> person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
> one pattern for stone flies..
vince, if so i didn't see them. can u post them here? thanx

--
steelheadalley
steelheadalley's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2819

AKSkim

Aug 1, 2008, 7:20:52 AM8/1/08

steelheadalley;119323 Wrote:
> can u post them here?

Oh yeah, he is going to fall for that.... sure he is.....

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

jessie

Aug 1, 2008, 8:03:00 AM8/1/08

steelheadalley;119323 Wrote:
> vince, if so i didn't see them. can u post them here? thanx

I looked through AK's link and saw the patterns for stoneflies. Maybe
it seemed too long a list to scroll through. On any web page, you can
hit CTRL-F to search for whatever text you are looking for. Searching
for "stone" yielded several patterns.

I also looked through this site:

'FlyIndex' (http://tinyurl.com/6jc5ks)

I was able to find a number of patterns (with instructions) such as
these, by searching:

- <link rel="File-List"
href="file:///C:%5CTEMP%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">
- 'Holostone' (http://tinyurl.com/5hxyel)
- 'Blackstone' (http://tinyurl.com/5858lb)
- 'Stonefly Nymph' (http://tinyurl.com/63evqa)<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
</w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156">
</w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions
*/ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:Arial; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple;
text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->
table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in
5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I'm sure there
are many more to be found, but you have to search through all the links.
Some of the links are dead, as you might expect with a list that large,
but the ones that are not should yield results. It may take a few
minutes to find them.

--
jessie
jessie's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1208

Corndog

Aug 1, 2008, 8:54:00 AM8/1/08

vince45;119319 Wrote:
> steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
> person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
> one pattern for stone flies..

I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't like
to make waves.

Steel,

You came here looking for info and AK gave you that info in the first
post you received (post #2). Then AK asked you a question (post #3)
about the Cat (which you put in your profile as your favorite stream)
and instead of sharing info with him and the rest of us I might add, you
ignored his question and choose to ask another yourself (how about a
stonefly nymph pattern? Post #7).

We're a community here (maybe a community of misfits), but a community
none the less. You're welcome to join us, but you need to try to get
along with everyone including AK (as babyblue learned) or you're not
going to be accepted. AK was just having a little fun with you and you
got all bent out of shape on your fifth post on this site (post #15).

Relax man, and learn to share...even in the ribbing.

But remember this, AK is relentless. Once you go after him, he'll be
the monkey on your back forever. He has nothing better to do then sit
at his MAC (Mindnumbing Analog Computer) and wait to respond to your
posts. I'd recommend you offer to take him fishing on the cat. He'll
follow you around like a puppy after that and even tie your flies for
you. You'll never have to tie your own stones again. He's really just
a lovable little fuzz ball, once you get to know him, but he does have
an odd smell. Probably cause he sleeps in his waders.

Cdog

--
Corndog
Corndog's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1696

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 1, 2008, 9:09:50 AM8/1/08
Corndog wrote:
> vince45;119319 Wrote:
>> steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a good
>> person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more then
>> one pattern for stone flies..
>
> I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't like
> to make waves.
>
> Steel,
> <high school drama snipped>

Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
it's your silly goddamn pissing contests.

Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.

--
Ken Fortenberry

AKSkim

Aug 1, 2008, 9:03:35 AM8/1/08

Corndog;119333 Wrote:
> little fuzz ball... Cdog

Have to ask.. who wrote that for you???

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

AKSkim

Aug 1, 2008, 9:15:39 AM8/1/08

Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
> quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Maybe silly little Kenny boy should re-read his own post.

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 1, 2008, 9:30:41 AM8/1/08
AKSkim wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
>> quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.
>> --
>> Ken Fortenberry
>
> Maybe silly little Kenny boy should re-read his own post.

Go fuck yourself, Alice.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Corndog

Aug 1, 2008, 9:35:11 AM8/1/08

Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
> Corndog wrote:
> > vince45;119319 Wrote:
> >> steel i'm just not happy about you ganging up on AK, he really is a
> good
> >> person , and he is right,.... he did offer a site that gave more
> then
> >> one pattern for stone flies..
> >
> > I have to agree with Vince, and all the silent members that don't
> like
> > to make waves.
> >
> > Steel,
> > <HIGH snipped drama school>

> Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
> are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
> Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
> it's your silly goddamn pissing contests.
>
> Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
> newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
> quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Hey Ken,

Haven't seen your charming wit around here in a while.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

With love and adoration,

AKSkim

Aug 1, 2008, 9:32:53 AM8/1/08

Ever notice when someone comes on and posts about others, they like to
take the high road so to speak.

But the evidently trip and fall into the same ditch they are
pontificating against.

As far as someone being horse whipped...???

I posted not too long ago about selling my Grandmother's fishing
equipment.

One item that hasn't been sold is her Ronco Pocket Fly-Fisherman.

It is still in great shape, never been used fishing.

See, my Grandmother just used it as a buggy whip.

You might like it, and the rod might like you in return, after all it
is use to a horses ass.

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 1, 2008, 10:20:01 AM8/1/08
AKSkim wrote:
> Ever notice when someone comes on and posts about others, they like to
> take the high road so to speak.

High road my ass, you stupid motherfucker. I'm not here
to take no fucking high road, I'm here to draw attention
to the fact that you jersey jerks have turned what used
to be a perfectly nice Usenet newsgroup into some sort of
stupid chat group for adolescent girls.

Presumably you jersey jerks know the fuckwit moderator of
your little sorority who is responsible for this disgusting
state of affairs. It shouldn't be too much to ask for you
to contact the stupid dipshit and have him turn off the link.

--
Ken Fortenberry

frogge

Aug 1, 2008, 12:10:07 PM8/1/08

Hate to get off topic, but there is a nice video for rubberlegs which is
the ultimate easy tie on 'Fly Fishing Videos, Fly Tying Videos'
(http://tinyurl.com/2rckf2) . Has a great way of attaching the legs.
Toodles,Frogge

--
frogge

Midge Master
frogge's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1499

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 1, 2008, 6:39:22 PM8/1/08
Corndog wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry;119341 Wrote:
>> Good grief, what a bunch of whiny, little pussies you jersey jerks
>> are. It's not enough that you fill what used to be a perfectly nice
>> Usenet newsgroup with your chat board graphics and stupid sigs now
>> it's your silly goddamn pissing contests.
>>
>> Whoever the stupid asshole is who linked your chat group with this
>> newsgroup ought to be horse whipped. In the meantime would you jerks
>> quit acting like silly little schoolgirls on the rag.
>
> Hey Ken,
>
> Haven't seen your charming wit around here in a while.
>
> Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
>
> With love and adoration,
> Cdog

Hey Ms. Cdog, take your fucking love and adoration and your
whole stupid, goddamn jersey Girl Scout troop and fuck off
already. You ridiculous fucking jerks have long since worn
out your welcome. Hell, half of you stupid jersey fuckwits
don't even know you're posting to a Usenet newsgroup. Send
a note to the halfwit administrator of your jersey sorority
and tell her to quit linking your chat board nonsense to
this Usenet newsgroup.

--
Ken Fortenberry

vince45

Aug 2, 2008, 12:34:19 AM8/2/08

ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

--
vince45
vince45's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2090

Burtbords149

Aug 2, 2008, 12:53:04 AM8/2/08

wow what a thread I missed out on. all I can say is GO AK!!

and that's all I have to say about that.

--
Burtbords149

"Take only pictures, leave only footprints, kill only time."- anonymous
Burtbords149's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2511

AKSkim

Aug 2, 2008, 6:01:33 AM8/2/08

Burtbords149;119446 Wrote:
> and that's all I have to say about that.

... and I was just starting to like the direction your post was going
in....

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 9:18:43 AM8/2/08
vince45 wrote:
> ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
> negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

I'm not tense, you pathetic jackass. I'm just doing a
little police work.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 9:21:18 AM8/2/08
Burtbords149 wrote:
> wow what a thread I missed out on. all I can say is GO AK!!
>
> and that's all I have to say about that.

Yeah, the less heard from you jersey jerks the better.

Send a note to your fuckwit of a chat group administrator
and tell the asshole to remove the link to Usenet.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 9:30:21 AM8/2/08
AKSkim wrote:
> Burtbords149;119446 Wrote:
>> and that's all I have to say about that.
>
> .. and I was just starting to like the direction your post was going
> in....

Ever the fucking smartass, aren't you Alice ?

You stupid jersey fuckwits are squatters here and you don't
even have the courtesy to observe netiquette, hell, most of
you jerks don't even know what it is.

You're here because some jackass of a chat board admin decided
to boost the traffic on his lame-assed local chat board by
linking it to Usenet. That was and is a very bad idea.

--
Ken Fortenberry

AKSkim

Aug 2, 2008, 9:53:33 AM8/2/08

Ken Fortenberry;119469 Wrote:
> I'm just doing a
> little police work.--Ken Fortenberry

I think I have read every book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and his famed
detective Sherlock Holmes.

I have never observed or read of a technique you seem imply.

Oh wait... I got it now.

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City
w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">*RENO*</st1:place></st1:City>* 911... !!!
*

OK, I see what "police farce" you’re associated with.<?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 10:46:59 AM8/2/08
AKSkim wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry;119469 Wrote:
>> I'm just doing a
>> little police work.
>
> <snip>
> <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City
> w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">*RENO*</st1:place></st1:City>* 911... !!!
> *
>
> ... <?xml:namespace

> prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Good lord, Alice, you are one incredibly stupid motherfucker,
but thanks for demonstrating one of the problems with linking
chat groups to a text only Usenet.

--
Ken Fortenberry

callmeslick

Aug 2, 2008, 11:49:36 AM8/2/08

vince45;119445 Wrote:
> ken you sound a little tense.. maybe counseling would help vent those
> negative feelings..Vince :sneaky:

maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
piggybacking this group to a USENET group, the negative feelings
wouldn't
exist? Just a thought, and a damned obvious one at that.
Tom L

--
callmeslick
callmeslick's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2827

vince45

Aug 2, 2008, 12:17:52 PM8/2/08

I think what slick is trying to say ,......in a simpler sense is "
can't we all get along" .............ken even though you have said mean
things about me and a few friends of mine,, i will lite up the peace
pipe.. smile :rolleyes:

--
vince45
vince45's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2090

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 1:05:23 PM8/2/08
vince45 wrote:
> I think what slick is trying to say ,......in a simpler sense is "
> can't we all get along" .............

That isn't what Tom is trying to say.

And the answer to your question is an emphatic *NO*. We
cannot all get along. Either you jersey jerks learn some
goddamn netiquette, have it imposed on you by your jackass
admin or you have got to go.

Look, you don't want to be on Usenet any more than we want
you on Usenet. The only reason you're here is a link that
should have never existed. Write your admin, tell him to
remove the link to Usenet. And then you guys can have your
nice little coffee klatches and ice cream socials right
there on your very own little jersey chat board.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 1:03:14 PM8/2/08

callmeslick;119480 Wrote:
> maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
> piggybacking this group... Tom L

I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...
Not that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Future Fanatic's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=123

Tom Littleton

Aug 2, 2008, 1:23:59 PM8/2/08

"Future Fanatic" <Future.Fan...@njflyfishing.com> wrote in message

> I don't think that sounds like something I'd be >comfortable with...
then, in all due respect, John, get the fuck off Usenet.

Tom(yeah, the same one)

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 1:32:11 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:
> callmeslick;119480 Wrote:
>> maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
>> piggybacking this group... Tom L
>
> I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...
> Not that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

Then get the fuck out of here.

Send a note to your fuckwit admin requesting that he remove
the link to Usenet. Tell him you'll unsubscribe if he doesn't
because those people on Usenet are foul mouthed and uncouth.

DO IT, MOTHERFUCKER !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 1:33:47 PM8/2/08
Tom Littleton wrote:

> "Future Fanatic" <Future.Fan...@njflyfishing.com> wrote:
>> I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...
>
> then, in all due respect, John, get the fuck off Usenet.
>
> Tom(yeah, the same one)

Well said, Mr. Slick. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

callmeslick

Aug 2, 2008, 1:46:07 PM8/2/08

Future Fanatic;119485 Wrote:
> I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with... Not
> that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

gee, my post to ROFFT in response to this ignorant drivel didn't come
through to this forum. If you cannot deal with USENET protocol, don't
post to USENET, it's that simple. There are folks, all over the world,
that
pay for access by the bandwidth they utilize. Hence, idiots from New
Jersey posting binary files, .doc fly recipes and other useless
bandwith-
hogging garbage cost real people real money. To ignore that, as you did
above, and blithely comment that you aren't comfortable with abiding
by the protocols and etiquette, shows YOU to be an asshole. It's that
simple. And that condemnation applies to each of you that choose to
ignore those rules. Don't condemn Forty for getting rude, we've been
putting up with what we considered to be an innocent mistake for a
while now. It would seem, however, to be a conscious decision by your
membership and administration, and, I suppose, that might require taking
things to another level......:guns:

--
callmeslick
callmeslick's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2827

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 2:04:40 PM8/2/08
callmeslick wrote:
> Future Fanatic;119485 Wrote:
>> I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with... Not
>> that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...
>
> gee, my post to ROFFT in response to this ignorant drivel didn't come
> through to this forum.

See, that's what you get for joining the jersey jerks chat board.
These are not people you can deal with rationally.

> If you cannot deal with USENET protocol, don't
> post to USENET, it's that simple. There are folks, all over the world,
> that
> pay for access by the bandwidth they utilize. Hence, idiots from New
> Jersey posting binary files, .doc fly recipes and other useless
> bandwith-
> hogging garbage cost real people real money. To ignore that, as you did
> above, and blithely comment that you aren't comfortable with abiding
> by the protocols and etiquette, shows YOU to be an asshole. It's that
> simple. And that condemnation applies to each of you that choose to
> ignore those rules. Don't condemn Forty for getting rude, we've been
> putting up with what we considered to be an innocent mistake for a
> while now. It would seem, however, to be a conscious decision by your
> membership and administration, and, I suppose, that might require taking
> things to another level......:guns:

Exactly. These jersey jerk motherfuckers think they want Usenet
posts to pump up their traffic, they're about to get some fucking
Usenet traffic.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Tom Littleton

Aug 2, 2008, 2:08:07 PM8/2/08

"Ken Fortenberry" <kenfort...@trashameritech.net> wrote in message

C'mon, Ken, there are good things to be said about folks
from New Jersey. I simply can't think of any at the moment because of some
American flag-waving, dickheaded administrator of some lame-ass forum thinks
he figured out how to generate some traffic.
Tom, 'slick, it's all the same

Tom Littleton

Aug 2, 2008, 2:10:42 PM8/2/08
Ken,

feel free to start the pool on when the moron bans me
(under this addy). Put me in for 3:15 pm EDT.

Howzabout a stonefly pattern, fellas? All I've seen on
ROFF is more illiterate gibberish from the cesspool of
Eastern America.

Tom

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 2:19:56 PM8/2/08
Tom Littleton wrote:
> C'mon, Ken, there are good things to be said about folks
> from New Jersey. I simply can't think of any at the moment because of some
> American flag-waving, dickheaded administrator of some lame-ass forum thinks
> he figured out how to generate some traffic.
> Tom, 'slick, it's all the same

What's the deal with that fuckwit anyway ? I've never joined
so I'm kinda curious. Does he have banner ads on his site ?
Is that why he's trying to cheat on his traffic numbers ? It
might be a good idea to contact his advertisers if that's the
case.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 2:23:04 PM8/2/08
Tom Littleton wrote:
> Ken,
>
> feel free to start the pool on when the moron bans me
> (under this addy). Put me in for 3:15 pm EDT.

And you feel free to post the fuckwit's email addy. I
might like to send that stupid motherfucker an email
or two. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 2:24:39 PM8/2/08

callmeslick;119490 Wrote:
> gee, my post to ROFFT in response to this ignorant drivel didn't come
> through to this forum. If you cannot deal with USENET protocol, don't
> post to USENET, it's that simple. There are folks, all over the world,
> that
> pay for access by the bandwidth they utilize. Hence, idiots from New
> Jersey posting binary files, .doc fly recipes and other useless
> bandwith-
> hogging garbage cost real people real money. To ignore that, as you
> did
> above, and blithely comment that you aren't comfortable with abiding
> by the protocols and etiquette, shows YOU to be an asshole. It's that
> simple. And that condemnation applies to each of you that choose to
> ignore those rules. Don't condemn Forty for getting rude, we've been
> putting up with what we considered to be an innocent mistake for a
> while now. It would seem, however, to be a conscious decision by your
> membership and administration, and, I suppose, that might require
> taking
> things to another level......:guns:

You Sir, have no grasp of the not so obvious.

AND if YOU want to continue posting here, WE have certain protocols.

You should have read:
::
You don't want to see critical comments, you should go away now. If
your sole purpose of posting is to be belligerent, combative,
aggressive,
critical and negative as possible for no apparent reason, you should
also
go away.

You agree, through your use of this service, that
you will not use this Message Board software service to post or upload

any material which is knowingly False and/or Defamatory, intentionally

Inaccurate, Abusive, Belligerent, Vulgar, Hateful, Harassing, Obscene,

Profane, Sexually Explicit, Threatening, Invasive of a Person's
Privacy,
or otherwise Violative of any Law. Personal
attacks are strictly prohibited and will be dealth with by banning any

such user who does not heed this warning..::

SO, if you can't abide by the rules, you will force me to tell on you.
PLUS, of course, this shows you to be a hypocritical bastard for
whining about us not abiding by your "protocols" and then coming here
and not abiding by the rules here... but you are what you are.

Hey, can we see what these usenet protocols are that we are not
following?

That might be of some help.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Future Fanatic's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=123

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 2:39:29 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:08:07 GMT, "Tom Littleton" <tjl...@verizon.net>
wrote:

>C'mon, Ken, there are good things to be said about folks
>from New Jersey. I simply can't think of any at the moment because of some
>American flag-waving, dickheaded administrator of some lame-ass forum thinks
>he figured out how to generate some traffic.
> Tom, 'slick, it's all the same

This is Usenet, New Joisey guys and gals. Like Fortenberry and others
have pointed out, your administrator has made a mistake by
piggy-backing your forum onto an international *Usenet* forum. If you
want to participate in Usenet you should learn the necessary
ettiquette. Otherwise you are making fools of yourselves, creating
problems with the international crowd, and plain old making a nuisance
of yourself.

There are many international subscribers to this newsgroup and most of
them pay by the bandwidth they use. If they have to down-load
unnecessary binaries and other crap, then their bill is increased.

Tell your administrator to remove you from all Usenet news groups and
your problems will be solved.

Dave

vince45

Aug 2, 2008, 3:07:34 PM8/2/08

i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
lord .... , but before i could do that you pissed off allot more people
on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince :)

--
vince45
vince45's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2090

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 3:45:06 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:07:34 -0400, vince45
<vince45...@njflyfishing.com> wrote:

>i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
>think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
>gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
>me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
>lord .... , but before i could do that you pissed off allot more people
>on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
>big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince :)

Vince, as long as your administrator has you linked to ANY Usenet
newsgroup, you are going to get static from that newsgroup's
subscribers. What your administrator has done is corrupt a newsgroup.
It is not my fault, Fortenberry's or Littleton's fault. It is the
fault of your administrator. As long as you continue to post here as
a NJ fly fishing group and not via Usenet, you will get static. And,
if you post binaries, word docs, etc, abuse messages will be sent to
you IP. Be considerate to those who must pay for their bandwidth.
They do not want to see big long headers - it costs them too much.

Please, please, learn Usenet ettiquette, or as your administrator to
remove you. I do not understand why you folks stand for such
dictatorial behavior from your administrator. He/she is spoiling it
for you, me, and others simply to increase the numbers. Think about
it.

Dave (who has been on rofft and roff for ~16 years)

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 3:56:19 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:

> You Sir, have no grasp of the not so obvious.
>
> AND if YOU want to continue posting here, WE have certain protocols.

We *do not* want to post to your silly fucking chat board
you dumbass cocksucker. And we don't want you posting your
crap to the Usenet newsgroup rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying.

The problem is your shit-for-brains admin gives neither one
of us a choice in the matter.

Write to your admin, all you jersey jerks no matter where
you're from, and tell him to remove the Usenet link.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 3:59:10 PM8/2/08
vince45 wrote:
> i just wanted to add Ken,. that i'm not from N.J. i'm from Ny, and to
> think i was going to say lets not smoke that peace pipe, as the surgeon
> gernal warm's smoking can lead to cancer i was just going to say lets
> me you and AK and CD just lock arms and sing Koum,... by ,....yahh my
> lord .... , but before i could do that you pissed off allot more people
> on this board , and i think now the circle of arm locks would just be to
> big so i guess your back on my S.L. ..vince :)

I hope I piss off *everybody* on your silly fucking board.
That's the whole point, moron.

--
Ken Fortenberry

riverman

Aug 2, 2008, 4:03:50 PM8/2/08
On Aug 2, 3:56 pm, Ken Fortenberry <kenfortenbe...@trashameritech.net>
wrote:

The feed seems to go from the NJ site to roff pretty much uninhibited,
but the feed from roff to njff is intermittent. Some replies and posts
appear on their site, some don't.

Has anyone found the pattern?

--riverman
(their sysadmin is dennis.cabarle-at-comcast.net. Email soon, email
often.)

algorewon

Aug 2, 2008, 4:40:18 PM8/2/08

I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.

--
Ken Fortenberry

--
algorewon
algorewon's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2831

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 4:49:05 PM8/2/08

algorewon;119535 Wrote:
> I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
> There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
> cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
> person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

You have NO idea what you are talking about, moron. You will need to
apologize when it is explained to you. That is, if you are a man, of
course.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Future Fanatic's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=123

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 4:56:06 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:

> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>> I've figured it out. This Dennis Cabarle person is a cheat and a thief.
>> There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page. This sleazeball is
>> cheating Orvis by lying about his traffic. I cannot believe any honest
>> person would have anything to do with this creep or his NEFF forum.
>
> You have NO idea what you are talking about, moron. You will need to
> apologize when it is explained to you. That is, if you are a man, of
> course.

The apology should come from Dennis Cabarle.

I won't hold my breath.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 5:04:27 PM8/2/08

algorewon;119535 Wrote:
> I've figured it out.
>
> -- Ken Fortenberry

Have you, Kenny? I see you looking...

Have you clicked the ad?

Did you notice that it does NOT go to ORVIS?

You'll see it goes to a business, yes. A fine business at that.

Dennis KNOWS the owner.

The OWNER of that business is a member here.

He has POSTED here.

Do you think he is unaware of the kind of traffic that takes place
here?

Do you think that he is being LIED to so Dennis can "line his
pockets".

Of course not you fool.

Now could you please be a man and apologize. And while your're at it,
tell everyone you told Dennis was a liar, that he's not but that you ARE
a moron.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Future Fanatic's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=123

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 5:17:20 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:
> algorewon;119535 Wrote:
>> I've figured it out.
>
> Have you, Kenny? ...

Yes, I have. Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and
uses Usenet posts to inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
a sleazeball.

And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.

algorewon

Aug 2, 2008, 5:20:02 PM8/2/08

--
algorewon
algorewon's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2831

AKSkim

Aug 2, 2008, 5:22:46 PM8/2/08

Ken Fortenberry;119487 Wrote:
> Either you jersey jerks learn some
> goddamn netiquette, have it imposed on you by your jackass
> admin or you have got to go.--
> Ken Fortenberry

SHE IS REALLY MAD NOW.. !!!

So, Ms. Fountainburry, I think what my friends are trying to say in a
nice way....

You can keep faggotory ways!

#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 394 Posts.-
*Winner of the NEFF 2007 Most Prestigious Award*
AKSkim's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1171

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 5:32:57 PM8/2/08

Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
> Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
> inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
> a sleazeball.
>
> And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.
>
> I won't hold my breath.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Kenny,

You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page."
This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it?

And YOU won't admit you are wrong after finding out the placer of the
add is a member of the site and knows Dennis personally?

What kind of man did your parents raise?

Given your personal deficiencies, you should be thankful for ANYONE
participating in your ROFF. You're welcome that I'll be giving you
another chance and sticking around.

algorewon

Aug 2, 2008, 5:36:03 PM8/2/08

--
algorewon
algorewon's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=2831

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 5:41:37 PM8/2/08

algorewon;119575 Wrote:

> Excuse me, while I go take a shower.
>
> Buh bye.

Got all worked up into a lather I assume.

Unfortunately, he left without apologizing for his lie.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Future Fanatic's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=123

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 5:51:20 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
>> Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
>> inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
>> a sleazeball.
>>
>> And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.
>>
>> I won't hold my breath.
>
> Kenny,
>
> You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums page."
> This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it? ...

There is an ad for an Orvis product. I did not click on the
link for fear of lining Dennis' pockets even more than I
do unintentionally by posting to a Usenet newsgroup. There
are also ads by flyshack.com and others. I didn't click on
those links either.

I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
supporting.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Future Fanatic

Aug 2, 2008, 6:11:50 PM8/2/08

Ken Fortenberry;119585 Wrote:
> Future Fanatic wrote:
> > Ken Fortenberry;119565 Wrote:
> >> Dennis Cabarle runs a site, accepts ads and uses Usenet posts to
> >> inflate his traffic. He's a liar and
> >> a sleazeball.
> >>
> >> And he should apologize to all of us on Usenet.
> >>
> >> I won't hold my breath.
> >
> > Kenny,
> >
> > You said, and I quote, "There is an ad from Orvis on the forums
> page."
> > This is a lie Kenny. Isn't it? ...
>
> There is an ad for an Orvis product.
>
> I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
> site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
> All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
> supporting.
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

So, yes, it was a lie.

Do you know if he would get paid by how much traffic he says goes to
the site? A flat rate to post the add? Paid by the # that click on the
ad?

Neither do I.

SO you don't know if it is a crooked scheme or not, DO YOU?

You are pissed off that your little ROFF world is not under your sole
control, and you're looking to say WHAT EVER you can, to get Dennis to
want to make it stop and cave in to your way of thinking.

You sir, are one step above a terrorist. Maybe not above... many of
them admit what they do.

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 6:33:23 PM8/2/08
Future Fanatic wrote:

> Ken Fortenberry;119585 Wrote:
>> I don't know nor care who knows Dennis personally, his NEFF
>> site is a crooked scheme and Dennis is a liar and a sleaze.
>> All you jersey jerks should be appalled at what you're
>> supporting.

> Do you know if he would get paid by how much traffic he says goes to
> the site? A flat rate to post the add? Paid by the # that click on the
> ad? ...

Ads by Google. Remember that little phrase when Dennis shuts
down NEFF and moves on to his next scam.

Now go take a shower, you've been wallowing in filth.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 6:50:01 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 12:33 am, Ken Fortenberry

He has you pegged exactly Kenny boy, for the the lying bullying
control freak psycho that you are.

There is no way you will extend your malevolent influence to that
group Kenny boy, and that is a very good thing.

I hope all this is giving you fits.

It is REALLY REALLY NICE to see people standing up to you.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 7:09:12 PM8/2/08
Michael...@googlemail.com wrote:

> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>> Ads by Google. Remember that little phrase when Dennis shuts
>> down NEFF and moves on to his next scam.
>>
>> Now go take a shower, you've been wallowing in filth.

> There is no way you will extend your malevolent influence to that
> group Kenny boy, and that is a very good thing. ...

I have no interest in extending any sort of influence
to Dennis' sleazy NEFF scam but I will try to get the
links to roff and rofft removed.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 7:13:09 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:11:50 -0400, Future Fanatic
<Future.Fan...@njflyfishing.com> wrote:

>You sir, are one step above a terrorist. Maybe not above... many of
>them admit what they do.

If there are any terrorists around here, Mr. Anonymous, it is you and
neff. This is NOT your newsgroup. You should not be here. Why you
insist on spoiling it for your fellow neff members and rofft followers
is beyond my understanding. You have no reason to be here with your
chat room stuff.

If you want to legitimately post to roff or rofft, do so, but not
through neff. It is a corruption of Usenet to do what you are doing.

Dave

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 7:22:10 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:09:12 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
<kenfort...@trashameritech.net> wrote:

>I will try to get the
>links to roff and rofft removed.

And that is all anyone is asking. Simply remove roff, rofft, and any
other Usenet newsgroups from neff. Simple, eh?

Dave

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 7:39:15 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 1:09 am, Ken Fortenberry <kenfortenbe...@trashameritech.net>
wrote:

Heh heh. I think I might start an XML feed from ROFF as well, along
with all the hundreds of others. Always good to show the world how
bullies and bulshitters behave. Unfortunately, I think it might bore
quite a few people who only want to discuss flies and fly-fishing
almost to death.

You are an insignificant drop of worthless shit Kenny boy, who causes
far more upset than any sensible person would imagine possible, even
though nobody really cares what you think .What they do care about is
when you libel and denigrate others to get your way.

It would be really really nice to see you and others get your just
deserts. One can only hope that the New Jersey guys piss you off, and
if necessary take whatever action is appropriate against you.

There are hundreds of people who have quite openly expressed their
dislike of you, proven you a liar on numerous occasions, l and who
would very very dearly like to see the back of you.

You are once again the main instigator and perpetrator of all this
nonsense, I just hope that this tinme you have bitten of more than you
can chew, and that you are obliged to choke on it.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 8:05:32 PM8/2/08
Michael...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>> I have no interest in extending any sort of influence
>> to Dennis' sleazy NEFF scam but I will try to get the
>> links to roff and rofft removed.
>
> Heh heh. <gibberish snipped>

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You might, you hope, yadda, yadda, yadda.

You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
disappear for awhile. Again.

But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
And this time he really means *Forever*. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 8:11:07 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 2:05 am, Ken Fortenberry <kenfortenbe...@trashameritech.net>
wrote:

> You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
> now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
> disappear for awhile. Again.
>
> But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
> few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
> swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
> And this time he really means *Forever*.  LOL !!
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

I am not going anywhere Kenny boy, I have been on ROFFT for a very
long time, and a shitbag like you is not going to change that.

No idea what you are doing here anyway, you don´t know anything at all
about flies, or much about fishing either. You are merely a persistent
troublemaker.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Ken Fortenberry

Aug 2, 2008, 8:19:10 PM8/2/08
Michael...@googlemail.com wrote:

> Ken Fortenberry wrote:
>> You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
>> now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
>> disappear for awhile. Again.
>>
>> But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
>> few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
>> swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
>> And this time he really means *Forever*. LOL !!
>
> <snip>

> No idea what you are doing here anyway, you don´t know anything at all
> about flies, or much about fishing either. ...

Well, I've tied a few flies and caught a few fish.

I'm not all that good at either one but then who is ?

I mean, except for His Loony Mikeness. LOL !!!

--
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 8:36:01 PM8/2/08

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgrumphzzzzzzzzzz

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 8:40:13 PM8/2/08
On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 19:19:10 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
<kenfort...@trashameritech.net> wrote:

>I mean, except for His Loony Mikeness.

Man, I wished you would stop that "His Loony Mikeness" stuff. Every
time I read it I genuflect. My knee is getting sore. I wonder if
they do it..... nahhhh.... they wouldn't do it at the train station,
would they? Genuflect, I mean.

d;o)

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 2, 2008, 9:26:16 PM8/2/08

wrote:

> You've seized your opportunity to toss off some invective
> now it's time for you to crawl back under your rock and
> disappear for awhile. Again.
>
> But go ahead and swish your cape before you go, there's
> few things on Usenet more entertaining than His Loony Mikeness
> swishing his cape as he makes a dramatic exit. Forever.
> And this time he really means *Forever*. LOL !!
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

I am not going anywhere Kenny boy, I have been on ROFFT for a very
long time, and a shitbag like you is not going to change that.

You claim he ran you off from ROFF, so why would you think he couldn't run
you away from ROFFT!

No idea what you are doing here anyway, you don´t know anything at all
about flies, or much about fishing either. You are merely a persistent
troublemaker.

Aw, the master has spoken. No one has the abilities that Mikey has. Mikey is
a super-human compared to the common man, or so he believes.

Op

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 9:44:13 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 3:26 am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:
> <MichaelABCon...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Nobody ran me off anywhere dumbo. I am only interested in these groups
with regard to fishing, not your petty squabbles, stupid politics, or
personal whining and bitching.

There is virtually no flyfishing on ROFF, because you dumb fuckers
strangled it, and nobody with any sense who is interested in
flyfishing goes there any more, because you stupid ignorant bastards
not only dont discuss flyfishing, you are also continually misbehaving
and upsetting people.

Many people, myself included, simply dont like you, not just because
you are stupid and nasty, but because you have fucked up what used to
be a good fishing group with your antics, and also because you support
total twats like Fortenberry, regardless of his behaviour.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 2, 2008, 9:49:31 PM8/2/08

<Michael...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Mike Connor

I guess you'll just have to suffer in silence, as you have done so many
times before.................................NOT!

Op

Dave LaCourse

Aug 2, 2008, 9:50:51 PM8/2/08

<genuflect>

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 9:57:15 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 3:49 am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:

> Many people, myself included, simply dont like you,  not just because
> you are stupid and nasty, but because you have fucked up what used to
> be a good fishing group with your antics, and also because you support
> total twats like Fortenberry, regardless of his behaviour.
>
> Mike Connor
>
> I guess you'll just have to suffer in silence, as you have done so many
> times before.................................NOT!
>
> Op

What a dumbfuck you are. There is no way a total nitwit like you could
make me suffer. The best you can hope for is that I waste a few
seconds telling you what a dumbo you are. You do realise that you are
once again being manipulated by the same twat who held you to
ridicule, and tried to harm you.Or are you too stupid even for
that...................

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 2, 2008, 10:17:04 PM8/2/08

<Michael...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Mike Connor

Something that you are encapable of understanding is that I can separate my
opinion of Ken Fortenberry from the shit-maggots over at njflyfishing. I
don't agree with much of anything that Fortenberry espouses, I simply don't
care for the tactic that njflyfishing's administrator has persued to
increase the *apparent* traffic his site receives via ROFF/ROFFT and any
other USENET groups he has linked his forum to.

Ya know it's not that difficult for folks to subscribe, on their own to
ROFF/ROFFT. If The boys from njflyfishing were to subscribe to ROFFT in the
usual manner and not bleed over into ROFF thru njflyfishing, I wouldn't be
hear at all. I have tried to kill-file the New Jersey morons from ROFF but
unfortunately they reappear on ROFF with new addies, which defeats message
blocking measures.

If you want me and other to disappear from ROFFT, get your sycophants and
minions to have njflyfishings moronic administrator to unlink USENET groups
from his forums.

I have rarely dropped into ROFFT, in the past except to discuss flys and fly
patterns. However, I think now I have found a new place to squat, at least
as long as njflyfishing continues to link itself to USENET groups.

See ya around, Mike!

Op

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 2, 2008, 10:30:10 PM8/2/08
On Aug 3, 4:17 am, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:

> I have rarely dropped into ROFFT, in the past except to discuss flys and fly
> patterns. However, I think now I have found a new place to squat, at least
> as long as njflyfishing continues to link itself to USENET groups.
>
> See ya around, Mike!
>
> Op

Doesn´t really matter much actually, so I don´t know why I should
bother defending it. The group was almost dead in the water before the
NEFF people linked to it. Since then, there was some interesting stuff
occasionally. Now that you and you and your stupid mates have decided
to "squat", as you put it, it has little to redeem it, and so even the
few people who still looked in regularly will doubtless cease doing
so.

Another group you have ruined. You will doubtless get your come-
uppance sooner or later. Makes no difference to me what you do here,
or even whether you live or die.

You are basically a bunch of puerile time wasters, and no sensible
adult wants to read your petulant childish outpourings.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 3, 2008, 8:00:37 AM8/3/08

<Michael...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Mike Connor

Spoken like a true cry-baby.

What you left out is the fact that njflyfishing was dumped on USENET by its
less than honest systems administrator so that he could increase the
so-called traffic of his own site. Had his group of illiterate New Jersey
morons joined ROFF/ROFFT on their own their wouldn't be such a shitfest
going on.

No the real problem is that the New Jersey shitheads don't even realize what
they are doing. Their forum utilizes all sort of cutesy faces, quote
markers, and god only know what other symbols that don't translate to
USENET. If eveything were as you wanted it to be over at ROFF and these
ne'er-do-wells had dropped in, you too would be railing against them.

Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
light.

Op

klg neighbor

Aug 3, 2008, 8:16:47 AM8/3/08

Hey, these aren't "easy stonefly pattern" posts

You people from ROTF want to keep it on topic? We have rules here on
NEFF.

Hey Davey, aren't you the Public Affairs Director for the Second
Ammendment Foundation? You wouldn't be bringing a gun to the meeting
with Mr. Annonymous would you?

--
klg neighbor

NEFF Pledge Name - Tiger Shark

There are some that call me Tim
klg neighbor's Profile: http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulletin/member.php?userid=1916

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 3, 2008, 8:36:59 AM8/3/08
On Aug 3, 2:00 pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
> light.
>
> Op

Heh heh heh heh, learn that in college did you? Learn anything else?

It´s always dumbest in a place with no sense.

You and your potty mouthed mates are the ones misbehaving here. There
are no "RULES" that prevent an external group linking wherever they
like.

None of the people from NEFF were abusive or insulting, or even off-
topic, before you and others started calling them names, accusing them
of all sorts of things and carrying out your usual lying propaganda
tactics.

Wont work, I think you´ve met your match. Pardon me if I have
difficulty containing my glee at your discomfiture.

All four or five of you whiners will just have to put up with it, for
the simple reason there is nothing you can do about it.

Calling me names wont help you at all dumbo. Merely demonstrates to an
even wider audience how stupid you are.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 3, 2008, 8:47:49 AM8/3/08

"klg neighbor" <klg.neigh...@njflyfishing.com> wrote in message

> Hey, these aren't "easy stonefly pattern" posts
>
> You people from ROTF want to keep it on topic? We have rules here on
> NEFF.
>
> Hey Davey, aren't you the Public Affairs Director for the Second
> Ammendment Foundation? You wouldn't be bringing a gun to the meeting
> with Mr. Annonymous would you?
>

> --
> klg neighbor
>
> NEFF Pledge Name - Tiger Shark
>
> There are some that call me Tim

Hey shit for brains, I guess you forgot to read your sysadmins warning when
you sign on to the private forums!

Read this if'n you can read, motherfucker, its straight from the mouth of
your God Dennis Cabarle:

Posted 6/7/2006

Private Forum Options

"For those of you who didn't get the memo, there are 2 new forums on this
site. Topics within these forums will only display on the front page if
you're a member of the Private forums group.

Because it's private, it doesn't mean that it's a NEFF Clan, cult, or other
type of secret society within our little world of fly fishing. Therefore,
secret handshakes, body gestures, or passwords are not needed to get in.

Before I tell everyone how to gain access, I'll quickly explain what you may
find in this private area. You will find very little censorship (The site
rules hardly apply in this area). If curse words, nude photos, political
talk, religion, Ralph, or any type of controversial subjects bother you,
please don't ask for access and everyone will get along just fine. Although
the private forums may contain some of the aforementioned material, the
focus of this website is still fly fishing. Fly Fishing will be discussed in
ways that you've never even thought of. [cute little smiley face deleted]
I'm partially kidding... But, if you're not into some of the controversial
subject matter that does occasionally venture into this site, then again,
please don't ask for access. If you do ask for access and you're offended by
the material you find in there, simply ask to be removed from the private
forum and we'll take care of it as soon as we can.

So... What exactly is required to have access to the private forum? Simply

As usual, if anyone has any comments / suggestions, please feel free to
ask."

Thank You,

__________________
NEFF Site Admin

Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Aug 3, 2008, 9:24:32 AM8/3/08

On Aug 3, 2:00 pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
> light.
>
> Op

Heh heh heh heh, learn that in college did you? Learn anything else?

It愀 always dumbest in a place with no sense.

You and your potty mouthed mates are the ones misbehaving here. There
are no "RULES" that prevent an external group linking wherever they
like.

None of the people from NEFF were abusive or insulting, or even off-
topic, before you and others started calling them names, accusing them
of all sorts of things and carrying out your usual lying propaganda
tactics.

Wont work, I think you扉e met your match. Pardon me if I have

difficulty containing my glee at your discomfiture.

All four or five of you whiners will just have to put up with it, for
the simple reason there is nothing you can do about it.

Calling me names wont help you at all dumbo. Merely demonstrates to an
even wider audience how stupid you are.

Mike Connor

Do you even read the shit you write?

You tell me that name calling demonstrates to wider audience how stupis
someone elses is, just after you call me a name! Did you learn that in your
fine English boarding schools, or have you been reading Mein Kampf?

No Mikey Conner --hey, are you related to that guy the terminater is alway
trying to kill?-- you chime in with your other illiterate buddies over at
njflyfishing, because "hell hath no furry like a woman scorned." That's
right Mikey, your omnificent self couldn't bear being question by other fly
fishers, who were more than your equal. ROFians didn't buy into your
overbearing bullshit about technique and skill. ROFFians were quite capable
of fly fishers without your self proclaimed import.

How long will it be before some of the illiterates over at njflyfishing
cause you to blow another fuse? Will you go off on them too--I'm sure you
will, its you nature, right.

Why don't you join their little forum and teach them the ways of Mikey
Conner?

If you and any of njflyfishing's other morons are unhappy with USENET
etiquette read njflyfishings system administrator's warning to his minions
about Private Forums (actually Public):

[...]

ways that you've never even thought of. I'm partially kidding... But, if

you're not into some of the controversial subject matter that does
occasionally venture into this site, then again, please don't ask for
access. If you do ask for access and you're offended by the material you
find in there, simply ask to be removed from the private forum and we'll
take care of it as soon as we can.

So... What exactly is required to have access to the private forum? Simply

As usual, if anyone has any comments / suggestions, please feel free to
ask."

Thank You,

__________________
NEFF Site Admin

HTH

Op

Michael...@googlemail.com

Aug 3, 2008, 10:46:47 AM8/3/08
On Aug 3, 3:24 pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" <beaus...@charter.net> wrote:

> Do you even read the shit you write?

Indeed, and I actually feel sorry for dumb fucks that are apparently
incapable of doing so.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage

It is loading more messages.