Officials visit Sunsport, leave happy

John Purbrick

Feb 17, 2010, 10:20:59 AM2/17/10
This is reported on the Naturist Action Committee's website, at:
http://naturistaction.org/Newsletter_02-10.pdf

It's about an incident at the Sunsport Gardens resort (known as "Sexy
Sunspot Gardens" to trolls and idiots) in Florida, which is run by the
veteran activist Morley Schloss. He has the very strong opinion that
children belong in every naturist activity, and if there's anything
that's not fit for kids, it's not naturist. As part of that outlook,
Sunsport's website features pictures of naked children among other
people at the resort--including Morley himself.

Someone made an anonymous denunciation about Sunsport, specifically
talking about the pictures. A social worker and a police officer
visited, and (quoting from the article):

<< The officials looked at the photos of the children enjoying the
Youth Camp. They remarked something to the effect of, “No problem, it
looks like the kids are having fun.” We then shook hands and they
left.

I believe that it is important to show nude children having fun. Too
many people believe that naturist activities should only be for
adults, and reluctance to use nude children in photos reinforces that
dangerous belief...>>

We get repeated messages from people saying that we're putting
ourselves at risk if we allow children to participate in nude
activities and show them doing so. In fact, there's very little
evidence for this--I don't know of any incidents at all involving
genuine naturism. It really does seem that officialdom can tell the
difference between sexualized activity and innocence! This is just
more proof that we don't have anything to fear, if we live right. In
fact, as Morley says, we actually prove our innocence when children
are invited to join in, and enjoy themselves, and anyone at all can
visit and verify that.

So who called the cops in on Sunsport? I suppose we'll never know
that. But we live in a world of trolls and idiots.

Zee

Feb 17, 2010, 11:42:19 AM2/17/10

well la de da....JOHN....i have always figured MORLEY to be a stand up
guy and a real pioneer for family nudism....but while we are talkin
bout honesty here lets really do the rec nude thing and really get
down.....now lets take a situation that Dario Western reported
happened down under at a swim to measure the honesty of SG and this
honest post of yours....Dario said a 10 years ol girl showed up for
the first time at a swim meet and she immediately took up with a pedo
that sported a hard on the whole time....so as my last vist at the
winter naturist fest i did notice one girl about that age at the
nightly dance of mostly adults and sexy dancing.....how would SG hand
this girl and pedo dancing together ....would they smile and say this
ok and natural for nudist....your reply or any reply would be
appreciated as this will show that rec nude always gets to the
truth.....regards...jz

Jenny6833A

Feb 17, 2010, 12:21:12 PM2/17/10
On Feb 17, 8:20 am, John Purbrick <john_purbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is reported on the Naturist Action Committee's website, at:http://naturistaction.org/Newsletter_02-10.pdf
>
> It's about an incident at the Sunsport Gardens resort (known as "Sexy
> Sunspot Gardens" to trolls and idiots) in Florida, which is run by the
> veteran activist Morley Schloss. He has the very strong opinion that
> children belong in every naturist activity, and if there's anything
> that's not fit for kids, it's not naturist. As part of that outlook,
> Sunsport's website features pictures of naked children among other
> people at the resort--including Morley himself.
>
> Someone made an anonymous denunciation about Sunsport, specifically
> talking about the pictures. A social worker and a police officer
> visited, and (quoting from the article):
>
> << The officials looked at the photos of the children enjoying the
> Youth Camp. They remarked something to the effect of, “No problem, it
> looks like the kids are having fun.” We then shook hands and they
> left.

Why did a social worker and a police officer have to visit Sunsport
Gardens to view the pictures on Sunsport Gardens' website?

> I believe that it is important to show nude children having fun. Too
> many people believe that naturist activities should only be for
> adults, and reluctance to use nude children in photos reinforces that
> dangerous belief...>>
>
> We get repeated messages from people saying that we're putting
> ourselves at risk if we allow children to participate in nude
> activities and show them doing so. In fact, there's very little
> evidence for this--I don't know of any incidents at all involving
> genuine naturism.

What is "genuine naturism"? Where can I find a copy of the definition
for use in deciding what kids can and cannot participate in?

> It really does seem that officialdom can tell the
> difference between sexualized activity and innocence!

Are you suggesting that "officialdom" in Loxahatchee, FL, and the
"officialdoms" in thousands of other jurisdictions always come to the
same conclusion?

What is "sexualized activity"? What is "innocence"? Where in the law
can I find the definitions of those terms? If, as I suspect, the law
doesn't have such definitions, what on earth are you talking about?

> This is just
> more proof that we don't have anything to fear, if we live right.

I'm hoping you'll also tell us what it means to "live right" and how
we would know if, even for a moment, we were to descend into "living
wrong."

> In
> fact, as Morley says, we actually prove our innocence when children
> are invited to join in, and enjoy themselves, and anyone at all can
> visit and verify that.

If Morley actually said that, then from a legal point of view, Morley
is full of ... uh ... Morley.

> So who called the cops in on Sunsport? I suppose we'll never know
> that. But we live in a world of trolls and idiots.

The above would have been an interesting post, were it not for the
meaningless blather.

:-)

Jenny

Anna

Feb 17, 2010, 1:25:49 PM2/17/10

Wait until the cops hear about what is going on at the Mid Winter
Naturist Festival.

http://www.sunsportgardens.com/festivals/index.html

Many Loving Relationships - Roland - Butterfly Garden
Polyamory is a model which honors friends, partners and loved ones for
their capacity as loving individuals.

Ancient Roman Sex & Fun - Kira Fleishman - Orchid Lawn
Unbelievably weird, wacky and true things lovers do for courting,
romance and marriage that you can do too.

Burlesque Dancing - Kira Fleishman - Pavilion
Fun and raunchy dancing to turn-of-the century music

Men & Women's Circle On Intimacy & Sexuality - Sugandha - South
Volleyball Court Tree
An opportunity to question those of the opposite sex and/or those of
the same sex on everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask!

Tie Dye Cutting - Brenda Smith - Tennis Shelter
Cut your t-shirt in ways to make it look sexy and stylish. Bring t-
shirt you tie dyed on Friday or shirts will be available ($5).

Women's Circle On Intimacy & Sexuality - Sugandha - Nekked Man Garden
Let's reveal our joys and fears, our fantasies and our realities,
what's working and what's not. A safe place to open up, share yourself
and ask questions. For women.

Osho (AKA Bhagwan Shree Tajneesh) - Sugandha - Clubhouse Lounge
Called the "sex guru" by media. People that loved him called him a
"zen tantric mystic." He called himself a "spiritual terrorist." Watch
an interview; you decide.

Zee

Feb 17, 2010, 1:50:02 PM2/17/10
> an interview; you decide.- Hide quoted text -

Anna....so they got a complaint...an at exactly 9.00 am the cps and
sheriff went out there and most were all still asleep and they said
they had a complaint about the kids....and so right there on the
counter the book and pictures like on the web site ...and who ever was
working the front door...said have a look at our pictures it pretty
well tells the story...and sure enough the cps gal was ready to leave
when she got there and the sheriff played like he was toooo...so what
a laugh....he he ha ha.....jz

Anna

Feb 17, 2010, 1:50:12 PM2/17/10
On Feb 17, 7:20 am, John Purbrick <john_purbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The officials looked at the photos of the children enjoying the
> Youth Camp. They remarked something to the effect of, “No problem, it
> looks like the kids are having fun.” We then shook hands and they
> left.

I have never had a problem with a nudist youth camp. At least not in
concept.

> I believe that it is important to show nude children having fun. Too
> many people believe that naturist activities should only be for
> adults, and reluctance to use nude children in photos reinforces that
> dangerous belief...>>

No, it is just an acknowledgment that there are bad people out there
who would misuse such photos. Also there is the issue of consent. Not
legal consent but I am talking more on moral grounds. You never know
what the child's feelings on nudity will be when he or she grows up or
what that person might want to be that might be hampered by the photos
being out there. Say the person is in the position of being a Supreme
Court Judge but then the photos are discovered and the person's name
is withdrawn.

> In fact, as Morley says, we actually prove our innocence when children
> are invited to join in, and enjoy themselves,

Ideally I am all for that in a nonsexualized wholesome environment.

I would hope that Morley will reconsider his view on photos of nude
children. Nude might not be lewd, even when it concerns children, but
there are lewd people out there who, I am sure unintentionally on
Morley's part will be attracted to the material that is produced and
use it for their bad ends.

Casa Blanca Hot Spring

Feb 18, 2010, 10:57:27 PM2/18/10

Dear John P,

Thanks for conclusively proving once again that you simply don't know what's going on.
Good Show, Ole Boy!

Dear John P,

> I don't know of any incidents at all involving genuine naturism. It really does seem
> that officialdom can tell the difference between sexualized activity and innocence! This
> is just more proof that we don't have anything to fear, if we live right.

"...if we live right." According to whom?

John we simply don't know where you're coming from. Don't you know the facts? Haven't you
read of the family in Peoria, Arizona near here? The children were taken away and the
parents were initially charged with felonies for taking simply nude photos of their
children.

Have you not read of the Woods family from North Carolina whose children were taken away
for five months because of simply nude photos? The wife was fired from her librarian's job
and the husband was fired from his job at Piedmont Airlines. The children, whom we know,
along with their parents, were considerably traumatized, possibly for life. Last we saw
them, their electricity had been disconnected because they couldn't pay the bill and they
were living on a generator.

There are many more examples.

John P:
"Officialdom can tell the difference."?

Are you sure?

"John Purbrick" <john_p...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

stinso...@hotmail.com

Feb 19, 2010, 12:43:33 AM2/19/10
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:20:59 -0800 (PST), John Purbrick
<john_p...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>We get repeated messages from people saying that we're putting
>ourselves at risk if we allow children to participate in nude
>activities and show them doing so. In fact, there's very little
>evidence for this--I don't know of any incidents at all involving
>genuine naturism. It really does seem that officialdom can tell the
>difference between sexualized activity and innocence! This is just
>more proof that we don't have anything to fear

The issue is one of who is going to control who we are? I refuse to
give that power to anyone but me. If I'm at risk, so be it. I'd rather
fight than bow.

-T.

stinso...@hotmail.com

Feb 19, 2010, 12:48:15 AM2/19/10
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:21:12 -0800 (PST), Jenny6833A
<Jenny...@aol.com> wrote:

>Are you suggesting that "officialdom" in Loxahatchee, FL, and the
>"officialdoms" in thousands of other jurisdictions always come to the
>same conclusion?

A troubling point.

>What is "sexualized activity"? What is "innocence"?

If you don't know by now, you're SOL.

>I'm hoping you'll also tell us what it means to "live right" and how
>we would know if, even for a moment, we were to descend into "living
>wrong."

Of course you are. You'd have something to fight about for quite
awhile. And you'd be very happy in the process.

>The above would have been an interesting post, were it not for the
>meaningless blather.

One man's meaningless is another man's epiphany.

;-)

-T.

John Purbrick

Feb 19, 2010, 10:58:43 AM2/19/10
On Feb 18, 10:57 pm, "Casa Blanca Hot Spring"

<CasaBlancaHotSpr...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Dear John P,
>
> Thanks for conclusively proving once again that you simply don't know what's going on.
> Good Show, Ole Boy!

I wouldn't claim that life's equal for individuals versus
organizations and businesses. What happens in a family is quite
different from what happens at a resort, and the authorities know
that. And then there's the obvious difference that naturists tend to
know the law and have quick access to lawyers who know it too (and the
authorities know that they know it).

My ignorance is indeed great. I had never heard of the Woods family,
but the Peoria people were all over the discussion groups a few months
ago. Didn't they have a lot of photographs, some of them rather weird?
You most likely have all the info on that.

I'm very sorry that people's lives have been disrupted over innocent
photos. But can you point to any convictions, or even serious
prosecutions? It seems as though once the officials have to present
real evidence in real courts, these cases fall apart. It would be a
real service to naturists if someone (you?) could make up a listing of
what really happens in these cases. There was another one last year
about a guy named Johnny Clevinger in North Carolina, involving a
single father who had a job in the school system, and there was a link
with a particular nudist resort involved there. Again, there was
plenty of publicity for a brief time and then the whole thing
vanished, but because there really was at least a tenuous connection
to nudism, I'd really like to hear more. Got anything on that to
enlighten us ignorant ones?

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 11:41:10 AM2/19/10

Clevinger is going back to work in his North Carolina school system,
but will work at home. No indictment has been made to date, so by
state law he has to be given his job back. http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/80430047.html

The case is not over. The FBI joined the case in June.
http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/45484487.html

Take note that police visited his home a dozen times previously for
complaints prior to his arrest.

Authorities said that Clevinger was planning to visit Jasmine Trail
nudist resort, so that campground became the subject of an
investigation. The nude photos that they had of children were taken
down as soon as the news stories about Clevinger hit, but the FBI is
looking into the images to see if any federal laws were violated.

AANR said that they were backing Jasmine Trail, but at this point
there is apparently no action being taken against them, but District
Attorney Scott Thomas is seeking legislation to keep anyone under the
age of 18 from attending nudist camps and events.
http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/49713582.html

Authorities did find hundreds of pictures of nude children in
Clevinger's home, but one would assume that had there been true child
pornography in his collection, he would have been indicted long ago.
The hundreds of photos could certainly be from a large collection of
naturist magazines, but we simply do not know.
http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/school_psychologist_faces_child_sex_charges/37547/

Although Clevinger is back at work, this story seems to be far from
over. And, I fear, neither is the Sunsport story.

Nudiarist
Diary of a Nudist
http://www.nudiarist.blogspot.com

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 12:23:03 PM2/19/10
> state law he has to be given his job back.http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/80430047.html
>
> The case is not over. The FBI joined the case in June.http://www.witn.com/crime/headlines/45484487.html

> Take note that police visited his home a dozen times previously for
> complaints prior to his arrest.
>
> Authorities said that Clevinger was planning to visit Jasmine Trail
> nudist resort, so that campground became the subject of an
> investigation. The nude photos that they had of children were taken
> down as soon as the news stories about Clevinger hit, but the FBI is
> looking into the images to see if any federal laws were violated.
>
> AANR said that they were backing Jasmine Trail, but at this point
> there is apparently no action being taken against them, but District
> Attorney Scott Thomas is seeking legislation to keep anyone under the
> age of 18 from attending nudist camps and events.http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/49713582.html

> Authorities did find hundreds of pictures of nude children in
> Clevinger's home, but one would assume that had there been true child
> pornography in his collection, he would have been indicted long ago.
> The hundreds of photos could certainly be from a large collection of
> naturist magazines, but we simply do not know.http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/local/article/school_psychologist_faces...

> Although Clevinger is back at work, this story seems to be far from
> over. And, I fear, neither is the Sunsport story.
>
> Nudiarist
> Diary of a Nudisthttp://www.nudiarist.blogspot.com

Nudiarist this is kind of off topic but why does the "What I"m Reading
Today..." segment of your blog have so many articles about sex. It is
because of this (as well as your fixation with posting photos of
mostly attractive nude women) that makes me question your nature.

http://www.google.com/reader/shared/nudiarist

http://tinyurl.com/yeexgau

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 12:50:36 PM2/19/10

Anna,

I assure you, I am completely natural human being, so you needn't
question my nature.

To someone completely dense, the articles about sexuality are dirty
and shameful. To someone with half a brain, they speak to societal
attitudes about sex and nudity which have a direct bearing on nudism
and public perceptions. Strip clubs, sexting, sex education,etc. are
all subjects with which nudists and naturists should be concerned.

My shared items link http://www.google.com/reader/shared/nudiarist
(and thanks for posting it) is one of the best ways for people to keep
up with nudist and naturist news.

As for the attractive women, yes, they certainly are. Women are very
beautiful in all shapes and sizes. So are men, but unfortunately there
are simply not as many photos of nude males as there are of women.
When I find them, I post them.

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 1:11:47 PM2/19/10

Are you a perv though?

> To someone completely dense, the articles about sexuality are dirty
> and shameful. To someone with half a brain, they speak to societal
> attitudes about sex and nudity which have a direct bearing on nudism
> and public perceptions. Strip clubs, sexting, sex education,etc. are
> all subjects with which nudists and naturists should be concerned.

Strip clubs have nothing to do with nonsexualized social nudity.
Neither does sex education.

> My shared items linkhttp://www.google.com/reader/shared/nudiarist

> (and thanks for posting it) is one of the best ways for people to keep
> up with nudist and naturist news.

It is but you sure have to wade through a lot of sexual stuff

> As for the attractive women, yes, they certainly are. Women are very
> beautiful in all shapes and sizes. So are men, but unfortunately there
> are simply not as many photos of nude males as there are of women.
> When I find them, I post them.

I am sure that the reason that you post a lot of nude women has
nothing to do with attracting people to your blog.

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 1:32:08 PM2/19/10
"Anna" said:

> Strip clubs have nothing to do with nonsexualized social nudity.
> Neither does sex education.

Boy, you really are myopic.

Hey, if you want more nude men on my blog, why not send me some
pictures of you?

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 1:34:53 PM2/19/10
"Anna" said:
> I am sure that the reason that you post a lot of nude women has
> nothing to do with attracting people to your blog.

Actually, when I post pictures of nude men I get a lot more response.

Again, waiting upon those nude photos of you to post.

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 1:44:41 PM2/19/10

I am a woman. And it isn't only nude men I want to see but I also
would like to see photos of "ordinary looking" nudists.

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 1:45:42 PM2/19/10

Attractive men? Or the usual middle aged fat man you would see at an
actual nudist venue?

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 2:06:51 PM2/19/10
Anna said:

> I am a woman.  And it isn't only nude men I want to see but I also
> would like to see photos of "ordinary looking" nudists.

OK, I will post nude photos of you even if you are a woman.

Are you saying that attractive people are not qualified to be nudists
or naturists?

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 2:08:23 PM2/19/10
Anna said:

> Attractive men? Or the usual middle aged fat man you would see at an
> actual nudist venue?

All shapes and sizes. I fail to see why an attractive man should not
be considered a valid nudist or naturist.

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 2:08:30 PM2/19/10

I am just saying that most nudists don't look like most of the photos
you place on your blog.

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 2:10:54 PM2/19/10

Really? How would you know? I've seen all body types. Go to the White
Thorn Superbowl for volleyball, you will see some incredible bodies
there. Check out the Florida Young Naturists web site, too.

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 2:12:49 PM2/19/10
On Feb 19, 2:08 pm, Anna <annalidd...@lycos.com> wrote:

BTW, I assume you do not watch the Olympics on television, or go to
the movies, because most people certainly don't look like athletes or
movie stars.

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 2:35:29 PM2/19/10

You are giving a false impression of nudism/naturism by showing mostly
attractive bodies.

And you are only doing it to attract people to your blog.

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 3:02:29 PM2/19/10

Boy, you don't give up easily. How would you know anything about
naturism/nudism since you have never once been nude yourself in a
social setting?

And you are perfectly right, bloggers should do all they can to make
sure that people are not attracted to their blogs. That so much more
sensible than having all those pesky readers.

Nudiarist
Diary of a Nudist

http://nudiarist.blogspot.com

Anna

Feb 19, 2010, 3:14:08 PM2/19/10

You shouldn't advertise nudism in a non-body acceptance way. You
shouldn't use "eye candy" to attract people to your blog. It tends to
attract the wrong kind of people.

Nudiarist

Feb 19, 2010, 4:06:45 PM2/19/10
"Anna" said:

> You shouldn't advertise nudism in a non-body acceptance way.  You
> shouldn't use "eye candy" to attract people to your blog.  It tends to
> attract the wrong kind of people.

If you can prove to me that any of the people shown in photos on my
blog are not really nude, I will remove them immediately. Heaven
forbid that attractive people expose themselves.

I guess the "wrong kind of people" read Playboy, Vogue, Glamour,
Sports Illustrated, People, Women's Health, Men's Health,
Cosmopolitan, etc., since they sometimes go against your philosophy
and show attractive people on their covers and in their pages. Better
have the "PC" police round up all their subscribers.

Again, my offer stands to feature your nude photo on my blog. Please
take three photos - one with a sign which reads "Diary of a Nudist",
another of you clothed, and one of you fully nude. I will also need a
statement that you are 18 years of age or older and have the right to
grant me permission to publish the photo.

As you said, we need to promote body acceptance, and what better way
than practicing what you preach.

Terry J. Wood

Feb 19, 2010, 7:08:25 PM2/19/10
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ea999ae2-3b83-42fc-83bf-
51830e...@n5g2000vbq.googlegroups.com:

> Boy, you really are myopic.

And glasses won't help.

Terry J. Wood

Feb 19, 2010, 7:08:59 PM2/19/10
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e29c5824-50e6-4e25-979a-
54981e...@x9g2000vbo.googlegroups.com:

> Again, waiting upon those nude photos of you to post.

Nude photos can only be developed in a perfect world.

Terry J. Wood

Feb 19, 2010, 7:10:46 PM2/19/10
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:28e4bbb6-7c4f-4079-9f63-
95d76f...@t42g2000vbt.googlegroups.com:

> BTW, I assume you do not watch the Olympics on television, or go to
> the movies, because most people certainly don't look like athletes or
> movie stars.

Thank goodness. The world is shallow enough as it is without everyone
looking (and acting) like celebrities.

Terry J. Wood

Feb 19, 2010, 7:11:14 PM2/19/10
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:28e2b8bd-ecd7-4269-9d64-
55f857...@o30g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

> How would you know anything about
> naturism/nudism since you have never once been nude yourself in a
> social setting?

I collect ANOTHER dime!

Terry J. Wood

Feb 19, 2010, 7:12:09 PM2/19/10
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e30a9eb7-6e46-4ed7-bdbf-
24bc74...@o16g2000vbf.googlegroups.com:

> I guess the "wrong kind of people" read Playboy, Vogue, Glamour,

> Sports Illustrated...

I think those magazines are only read by Democrats.

Dan Abel

Feb 19, 2010, 10:37:43 PM2/19/10
In article
<e30a9eb7-6e46-4ed7...@o16g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
Nudiarist <nudi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Anna" said:
>
> > You shouldn't advertise nudism in a non-body acceptance way. �You
> > shouldn't use "eye candy" to attract people to your blog. �It tends to
> > attract the wrong kind of people.

Anna is right, you know. You attracted him to look at your site.
That's proof positive that you are attracting the wrong kind of people.

:-(

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

John Purbrick

Feb 20, 2010, 12:52:25 PM2/20/10
Nudiarist wrote:
> Clevinger is going back to work in his North Carolina school system,
> but will work at home. No indictment has been made to date, so by
> state law he has to be given his job back. http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/80430047.html

I continue to disagree with you over Sunsport, but congratulations on
finding a recent update on Johnny Clevinger. I wasn't able to find
anything more recent than last September. As you say, if they really
thought they had some valid evidence against him, it's hard to see why
they wouldn't have started a prosecution by now. Still, with hundreds
of pictures of kids, we have to wonder what his interests are, unless
he has thousands of images of nude people generally.

Good response to "Anna", too. Bash them trolls and bash 'em good.

Zee

Feb 20, 2010, 2:26:13 PM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 11:52 am, John Purbrick <john_purbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nudiarist wrote:
> > Clevinger is going back to work in his North Carolina school system,
> > but will work at home. No indictment has been made to date, so by
> > state law he has to be given his job back.http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/80430047.html

> I continue to disagree with you over Sunsport, but congratulations on
> finding a recent update on Johnny Clevinger. I wasn't able to find
> anything more recent than last September. As you say, if they really
> thought they had some valid evidence against him, it's hard to see why
> they wouldn't have started a prosecution by now. Still, with hundreds
> of pictures of kids, we have to wonder what his interests are, unless
> he has thousands of images of nude people generally.
>
> Good response to "Anna", too. Bash them trolls and bash 'em good.

bawahahahehe.....so you like the way he bashed em trolls huh
john.......well have i got news for you....although the prosecutors
seemed to have surrendered their quest for a prosecution on the issue
of having a school teacher who collects pics of naked little girls and
boys.....have you considered that the attorney general can now process
his directive to limit nudist camps in north carolina to adults only
and use this dialogue as evidence for the peoples of north carolina to
exercise their community standard rights in joining the attorney
general ....in getting the last laugh..after which the USSC will
unanamously agree with the peoples of north carolina.....see...you
have to keep yer eyes on the ball and not get lulled into a utopian
paradise over a win that amounts to nothing....because when the ussc
agrees with that issue....then the school board can fire this pedo
using that ruling as a reason..seems they are just tryin to git the
hosses in front of the cart........he he he he......jz

Jenny6833A

Feb 20, 2010, 2:51:20 PM2/20/10
On Feb 18, 10:48�pm, stinson_h...@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:21:12 -0800 (PST), Jenny6833A
>
> <Jenny68...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Are you suggesting that "officialdom" in Loxahatchee, FL, and the
> >"officialdoms" in thousands of other jurisdictions always come to the
> >same conclusion?
>
> A troubling point.
>
> >What is "sexualized activity"? �What is "innocence"?
>
> If you don't know by now, you're SOL.

Innocence is ignorance, and ignorance is bliss -- bliss for those who
wish to keep others ignorant.

Sexualized activity is whatever the fevered fantasies of foolish folk
say it is. Of course, the sexualized activity is only imagined; the
foolish folk are never there to see it.

> >I'm hoping you'll also tell us what it means to "live right" and how
> >we would know if, even for a moment, we were to descend into "living
> >wrong."
>
> Of course you are. You'd have something to fight about for quite
> awhile. And you'd be very happy in the process.

What got your panties in a knot? I mean, in a knot again?

> >The above would have been an interesting post, were it not for the
> >meaningless blather.
>
> One man's meaningless is another man's epiphany.

Sexist! Try to remember to say "person."

:-|

Jenny

Dario Western

Feb 20, 2010, 3:55:17 PM2/20/10
Hi John,

<< The officials looked at the photos of the children enjoying the
Youth Camp. They remarked something to the effect of, �No problem, it
looks like the kids are having fun.� We then shook hands and they
left.

I believe that it is important to show nude children having fun. Too
many people believe that naturist activities should only be for
adults, and reluctance to use nude children in photos reinforces that
dangerous belief...>>

I agree, but I think that photos of nude children having fun need to have
adults accompanying them in the photos otherwise it'll look like somebody is
just out to exploit them as there have been kiddie porn sites that have
exploited nudist kid photos. In fact, there was one site that was on the
net several years ago dedicated to the boy lovers movement that had a
section called "How To Have Sex With Kids" that was accompanied by a photo
of a group of young boys aged about 8 -12 engaging in a game of tug-of-war
at a nudist park. I'm glad it got pulled from the net - it was absolutely
sick!

"We get repeated messages from people saying that we're putting
ourselves at risk if we allow children to participate in nude
activities and show them doing so. In fact, there's very little
evidence for this--I don't know of any incidents at all involving
genuine naturism. It really does seem that officialdom can tell the
difference between sexualized activity and innocence! This is just
more proof that we don't have anything to fear, if we live right. In
fact, as Morley says, we actually prove our innocence when children
are invited to join in, and enjoy themselves, and anyone at all can
visit and verify that."

Not quite true. I've heard of one beach carnival incident in Sydney whereby
the 12-year-old daughter of a couple that I know was being stalked by some
COG because she looked older than she was (she had the body of a girl about
6 years older), and the other beach punters formed a circle around her and
told him to get lost.

I've also been to a couple of nudist parties whereby the female children
wore skimpy bikinis in the pool and would have looked far less sexually
alluring than if they just swam nude in the first place.

Whilst I do support family nudism, I disagree that 'adults only' events are
not 'genuine naturism'. I've been to adults only nudist activities that are
far from being sexualised events as you can get. They don't allow children
because alcohol is available and they don't have Public Liability Insurance
whereby they'd have to be liable to pay for a kid's hospital bills if they
were to have an accident at the premises. Rather than take the financial
risk, the organisers simply opt for the easier way out and just not allow
them. Keep in mind that in Australia, virtually all the nudists tend to be
from the lower end of the financial scale and they are not wealthy. The
yuppies gave up on nudism nearly 10 years ago.

--

Best wishes,

Dario Western

"Political correctness is the delusion that it's possible to pick up a piece
of shit by the clean end"
(07) 3267-6789
(0437) 428-859

http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dario Western

Feb 20, 2010, 3:59:42 PM2/20/10
Just to set the record straight here, Jonzeee: the girl did not hook up with
the 'pedo' guy. In fact it was the first time I'd seen both of them at my
club, and he wasn't doing anything inappropriate in her presence.

He just happened to have an erection at the time and she didn't think
anything of it. Her mother is a nurse so she obviously would have explained
to her long ago that guys get erections, sometimes when they're not wanted.

I am mates with the guy in question and he hates paedophiles just as much as
anybody else does.

--

"Zee" <jon...@webtv.net> wrote in message
On Feb 17, 9:20 am, John Purbrick <john_purbr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is reported on the Naturist Action Committee's website,
> at:http://naturistaction.org/Newsletter_02-10.pdf
>
> It's about an incident at the Sunsport Gardens resort (known as "Sexy
> Sunspot Gardens" to trolls and idiots) in Florida, which is run by the
> veteran activist Morley Schloss. He has the very strong opinion that
> children belong in every naturist activity, and if there's anything
> that's not fit for kids, it's not naturist. As part of that outlook,
> Sunsport's website features pictures of naked children among other
> people at the resort--including Morley himself.
>
> Someone made an anonymous denunciation about Sunsport, specifically
> talking about the pictures. A social worker and a police officer
> visited, and (quoting from the article):

> << The officials looked at the photos of the children enjoying the
> Youth Camp. They remarked something to the effect of, �No problem, it
> looks like the kids are having fun.� We then shook hands and they
> left.
>
> I believe that it is important to show nude children having fun. Too
> many people believe that naturist activities should only be for
> adults, and reluctance to use nude children in photos reinforces that
> dangerous belief...>>
>

> We get repeated messages from people saying that we're putting
> ourselves at risk if we allow children to participate in nude
> activities and show them doing so. In fact, there's very little
> evidence for this--I don't know of any incidents at all involving
> genuine naturism. It really does seem that officialdom can tell the
> difference between sexualized activity and innocence! This is just
> more proof that we don't have anything to fear, if we live right. In
> fact, as Morley says, we actually prove our innocence when children
> are invited to join in, and enjoy themselves, and anyone at all can
> visit and verify that.
>

> So who called the cops in on Sunsport? I suppose we'll never know
> that. But we live in a world of trolls and idiots.

well la de da....JOHN....i have always figured MORLEY to be a stand up
guy and a real pioneer for family nudism....but while we are talkin
bout honesty here lets really do the rec nude thing and really get
down.....now lets take a situation that Dario Western reported
happened down under at a swim to measure the honesty of SG and this
honest post of yours....Dario said a 10 years ol girl showed up for
the first time at a swim meet and she immediately took up with a pedo
that sported a hard on the whole time....so as my last vist at the
winter naturist fest i did notice one girl about that age at the
nightly dance of mostly adults and sexy dancing.....how would SG hand
this girl and pedo dancing together ....would they smile and say this
ok and natural for nudist....your reply or any reply would be
appreciated as this will show that rec nude always gets to the
truth.....regards...jz

Anna

Feb 20, 2010, 4:39:20 PM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 12:55 pm, "Dario Western" <westernor...@nospamgmail.com>
wrote:

> I agree, but I think that photos of nude children having fun need to have
> adults accompanying them in the photos otherwise it'll look like somebody is
> just out to exploit them as there have been kiddie porn sites that have
> exploited nudist kid photos.  In fact, there was one site that was on the
> net several years ago dedicated to the boy lovers movement that had a
> section called "How To Have Sex With Kids" that was accompanied by a photo
> of a group of young boys aged about 8 -12 engaging in a game of tug-of-war
> at a nudist park.  I'm glad it got pulled from the net - it was absolutely
> sick!

Nudists need to recognize that while the material they produce might
seem innocent to them the material is being used by some very bad
people for very bad ends.

Anna

Feb 20, 2010, 4:41:14 PM2/20/10
wrote:

> them.  Keep in mind that in Australia, virtually all the nudists tend to be

> from the lower end of the financial scale and they are not wealthy.  The
> yuppies gave up on nudism nearly 10 years ago.

You see the same in the US with a few notable exceptions.

Zee

Feb 20, 2010, 4:43:00 PM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 2:59 pm, "Dario Western" <westernor...@nospamgmail.com>
wrote:

> Just to set the record straight here, Jonzeee: the girl did not hook up with
> the 'pedo' guy.  In fact it was the first time I'd seen both of them at my
> club, and he wasn't doing anything inappropriate in her presence.
>
> He just happened to have an erection at the time and she didn't think
> anything of it.  Her mother is a nurse so she obviously would have explained
> to her long ago that guys get erections, sometimes when they're not wanted.
>
> I am mates with the guy in question and he hates paedophiles just as much as
> anybody else does.
>
> --
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Dario Western
>
> "Political correctness is the delusion that it's possible to pick up a piece
> of shit by the clean end"
> (07) 3267-6789
> (0437) 428-859
>
> http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------"Zee" <jonZ...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> truth.....regards...jz- Hide quoted text -

Dario ...as i remember you said she mingled or was with him for the
duration....it does seem you are trying to soft peddle here....ahh
Dario a good documentary is handled by just giving the facts with no
soft peddling.....readers are intelligent enough to sort out the
situation.....now are you going to soft peddle the boy that was jackin
off...in your book just state he was jackin off and leave the medical
status of his health for others to decide...this is the fuckin reason
nudist have went backwards for years....everytime they relate an
instance of sex they have to try and make it sound like it was an
isolated incident....just like the many times i saw girls jackin off
and lookin at dicks....i report what happened without comment.....man
can you not see the extreme bias in your statements...you know and i
know that sex is rampant in naked bodies while i am sure there is some
that is jaded to it but leave that to the reader....ok......jz

Terry J. Wood

Feb 21, 2010, 9:59:40 PM2/21/10
Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote in news:dabel-EEA1E1.19374319022010@c-61-68-
245-199.per.connect.net.au:

> Anna is right, you know. You attracted him to look at your site.
> That's proof positive that you are attracting the wrong kind of people.

Checkmate! :-)