Searching for Video

Christoph Milt

Sep 3, 2001, 1:51:01 PM9/3/01
Hi all,

not from R.E.M., but from Paul Buchard aka Mr. PB.

http://www.rem-central.com/News/news/arc10-2000.html

// cite

The Side Effects Live at Tyrones

by Paul Buchart
Note: The Side Effects, with Paul Buchart were one of the bands that
played in the
church on Oconnee Street on April 5, 1980.

This was originally fimed on Super 8 sound film as part of a project by
the producer
to use in a grant application. This is from a VHS tape made of the film
while it was
projected on a wall.

This is a rare film that truly captures the essence of the scene in
Athens during the
summer of 1980 as well as showing the size and intimacy of the original
Tyrone's.

It is a 16.5 MB file, but I had no problem with it on DSL, it will take
some time to
download at 56K, but should be worth it to anyone with an interest in
the early
Athens scene. I made it this size to assure quality and to allow the
reading of some
captions I inserted, though some could have been bigger.

You can download the video HERE

// end of cite

but the link is dead, pls help, thanx

Chris

_____________________________________

Christoph Milt
Mailto:chri...@milt.de
_____________________________________

"... there is nothing
either good or bad,
but thinking makes it so"

Shakespeare, Hamlet II./2.
_____________________________________

webhead

Sep 3, 2001, 2:16:49 PM9/3/01

"Christoph Milt" <chri...@milt.de> wrote in message

> Hi all,
>
> not from R.E.M., but from Paul Buchard aka Mr. PB.
>
> http://www.rem-central.com/News/news/arc10-2000.html
>
> // cite

Well, this was on their front page:

"Welcome to REM-Central. We've not finished
moving in yet so not all all links are active.
We apologize for any inconvenience. "

Mr. PB

Sep 3, 2001, 9:58:12 PM9/3/01
<< The Side Effects Live at Tyrones >>

<< but the link is dead, pls help, thanx

Chris >>

Actually I posted that last fall and have replaced it, the reason the link is
dead is because it is typed in wrong in the URL it should read .../paulbutchart

But actually that particular video of the Side Effects has been replaced by 3
of REM from '82, the easiest way to access that sight is to go to

athensmusichistory.com

To see the The Side Effects Video you have to go to:

http://www.onlineathens.com/rockathens/bands/sideeffects.shtml

Let me know how you like it

Christoph Milt

Sep 4, 2001, 6:09:03 AM9/4/01
Hi Paul,

> But actually that particular video of the Side Effects has been replaced by 3
> of REM from '82

i got that 3 vids already, thanx

> To see the The Side Effects Video you have to go to:
>
> http://www.onlineathens.com/rockathens/bands/sideeffects.shtml
>
> Let me know how you like it

nice music, do u have mp3s of it?
is a cd available?

Mr. PB

Sep 5, 2001, 1:26:51 AM9/5/01
<< nice music, do u have mp3s of it?

No MP3s as yet, unless Bergie of Andrew want to post songs off of our EP which
came out 20 years ago this month.

is a cd available? >>

Not yet, but they are some works in progress. One of our songs from the video
can be found on the CD Squares Blot out The Sun on DB Records. The EP has been
showing up on Ebay a lot these days, there really aren't that many of them.