WHISPERING LION---"REAL REVOLUTION"---FREE DOWNLOADS/POSTERS/CD's

wl...@sbcglobal.net

Feb 12, 2007, 7:55:28 PM2/12/07
Irie Greetings from Whispering Lion,

Visit our site, Real Revolution, for Free full track bonus downloads,
long samples from all tracks, plus free full track DUB versions on the
site!

We also have a Contest to give away free signed posters (or any
Whispering Lion CD or 12"vinyl of your choice).

Check Real Revolution for details.

Many great musicians are featured on REAL REVOLUTION, such as:
Ralston Grant, Della Grant, (Twinkle Brothers), Hux Brown (Toots and
the Maytals),
Tony Moses, Wadi Gad and many more more.

So come check out the MP3s, plus some great reviews, artist bios and
photos of
all the musicians, etc.

Good luck in the contest! and please sign our Guest Book at
Real Revolution

thank you,

respect,

wlion