[playlist] Chant Down Babylon - Sept 3 2005

Jesse I

Sep 19, 2005, 4:02:24 AM9/19/05

CHANT DOWN BABYLON with Jesse I
106.7 PBS-FM > Melbourne, Australia
September 3 > 2005

Highlights included brilliant live & acoustic Peter Tosh from the
new Pressure Sounds double-CD Talking Revolution... the
Revolution riddim recut by the Dream label... the Giddamani
riddim on Intouch... the new Sufferation compilation of classic
Observer productions from Auralux... I Wayne's debut album Lava
Ground... and some golden-era Sizzla and Luciano on Xterminator.

PETER TOSH - Fire Fire acoustic version (Talking Revolution:
Pressure Sounds)
PETER TOSH - Pick Myself Up acoustic version (Talking Revolution:
Pressure Sounds)
PETER TOSH - Funeral live & Speech (Talking Revolution: Pressure
Sounds)
PETER TOSH - Equal Rights live (Talking Revolution: Pressure Sounds)
FREDDIE McGREGOR - I Man A Rasta (Studio One 7")
CARLTON & THE SHOES - Never Give Your Heart Away (Studio One
Lovers: Soul Jazz)
GREGORY ISAACS - Rock On (Sufferation: Auralux)
CHRISTINE - Saturday (Sufferation: Auralux)
THE ROCKSTONES - Burn Me Out (Sufferation: Auralux)
THE UPSETTERS - The Message
LEE SCRATCH PERRY - Dreadlocks In Moonlight (Arkology: Island)
DON CARLOS - I Like It (Day to Day Living: Greensleeves) --req
THE VICEROYS - Rise In The Strength of Jah (Thompson Sound 7") --req
DEZARIE - Gracious Mama Africa (Gracious Mama Africa: African
Roots Lab) --req
LUCIANO - Over The Hill (Xterminator 7")
SIZZLA - Life's Road (Xterminator 7")
LUTAN FYAH - Rough A Yard (Xterminator 7")
ANTHONY B - Nah Sell Out (Intouch 7")
RICHIE SPICE - Living In Fear (Intouch 7")
JR KELLY - Wonderful (Intouch 7")
PERFECT - Giddamani Questions (Intouch 7")
I WAYNE & FIRE STAR - Conquer (Lava Ground: VP)
TURBULENCE - Strive and Achieve (Dream 7")
I WAYNE - Touch Her Softly (Dream 7")
LUCIANO - Good Things (Dream 7")
JAH MASON - Without Jah (Dream 7")
CAPLETON - Rise Dem Up (Dream 7")
NATTY KING - Don't Worry We (Dream 7")
TIPPA IRIE - Divide and Rule --req
MICHAEL ROSE - African People (African Roots: Twilight Circus)

CHAT PON RIDDIM: Mad Professor's "Dubbing You Crazy" on Poptones

--
--- Jesse I --- Chant Down Babylon
jes...@iinet.net.au Melbourne, Australia

Jesse I