Ohio get the Heisman

sak...@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu

Aug 24, 1994, 12:21:18 PM8/24/94
Hey now!
Once again it looks like Phish will not be playing in the southwest
Ohio area during a non-summer tour. Why? Anybody in netland know why? Just
curious. What's wrong with Bogart's in Cincincatti?
Later,
Steve

P7A77 (aka Steamed Rhubarb Fondue)

Aug 24, 1994, 1:12:26 PM8/24/94

Thphthpthpt. That sucks. Their '92 show was great...

Oh, speaking of which... I'm not sure what's up with some of the tracks on my
tape... it's the 12-3-92 show at Bogart's in Cincinnati... what are they doing
after My Sweet One in set two? Is it the bit with the bouncing balls? And
what exactly is the name of the song after Cracklin' Rose? And is it Cracklin'
Rose or Cracklin' Rosie? I'm so confused...

--
+--=={{* Steamed Rhubarb Fondue - P7A77 - jap...@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu *}}==--+
| |