Hippy porns

Simon Bastardx

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
BODIES????

ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
--
Simon the bastardx

Fyodor Karamazov

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Simon Bastardx wrote:

> DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> BODIES????

This is fukcing sick!! Take this trash out of r.m.p.!!

Fyodor

St.S...@worldnet.att.net

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Fyodor Karamazov wrote:

> Simon Bastardx wrote:
> >
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS?
>
> This is fukcing sick!! Take this trash out of r.m.p.!!
>
> Fyodor
This from the guy who regaled us with his "Llama" problem!

bingo

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

St.S...@worldnet.att.net wrote in article
<6d1cl1$d...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

don't get that! I was gonna vote the "Llama" problem the weirdest post of
the day, and I still do!. The hairy post is more interesting though.

Simon Bastardx

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Fyodor Karamazov <ja...@ass.com> wrote in article <34F3BC...@ass.com>...

> Simon Bastardx wrote:
> >
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE
BUT
> > I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> > INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON
FOR
> > HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> > INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> > BODIES????

> This is fukcing sick!! Take this trash out of r.m.p.!!

> Fyodor

I CAN SEE THEYRE IS ALOT OF HATE ON THIS EMAIL GROUP. THATS SAD, I THOUGHT
YOU WERE MORE COOL PEOPLE LIKE THE "HIPPYS" FOR TODAY (THE 19-9TS "ME
GENARATION"!!!). INSTEAD ALL I HEAR IS YOU GUYS SAYING GET OUT YOUR SICK.
YOU ARE COLD, PEOPLE!!!! I JUST WANT TO MAKE FREINDS WITH FREETHINKIN'
PEOPLE OUT THERE IN "COMPUTERLAND"!!!

Simon

Mister Jesse

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

On 25 Feb 1998, Simon Bastardx wrote:

> DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> BODIES????
>

> ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
> AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!

There is nothing so beautiful as a woman in her hairy abundance,
surrounded by the aura of her pheromones... You need an attitude
adjustment, little man... Lighten up and just listen to the music...
-Mr.J
--Fare thee well...

BaronVon

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Simon Bastardx wrote:

> DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> BODIES????
>
> ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
> AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
> --
> Simon the bastardx

Yeah, man- keep it real! What I don't like is when girls go for that
armpithair look- makes them look like Howard Stern! While I like
*listening* to Howard I don't want some chick who looks like him
snuffling my genitals!!! Or Joey Ramone for that matter!!! Or you, you
drew barrymore-looking bastard!!!!!

Baron Von Beefcake

Heidi Mann

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

St.S...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Fyodor Karamazov wrote:
> >
> > Simon Bastardx wrote:
> > >
> > > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS?
> >

> > This is fukcing sick!! Take this trash out of r.m.p.!!
> >
> > Fyodor

> This from the guy who regaled us with his "Llama" problem!

I don't want to know what he did with a llama do I...
What ng is this??
Heidi

Heidi Mann

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Simon Bastardx wrote:

> DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> BODIES????
>
> ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
> AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
> --
> Simon the bastardx

Hey Simon...I like my men to shave, not just my women. And who gives a
shit about Jerry, the goddess wanted hairless body parts.

Heidi (come on, you knew I would reply)

Phish Dood

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

In article <6d2qut$2tg$1...@gte1.gte.net>, tri...@hard.net posted...

> Heidi Mann <heid...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
> <34F4DE0A...@earthlink.net>...
> So is it like, okay for a guy to shave his tweeter?
>
> PHACE
you better makes sure you aren't high when you tryto shave it like i was
dood

Jim Rantschler

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

From: 01...@williams.edu (Tom S)

> begin flame
>
> Dear: _Simon_
>
> [ ] Clueless Newbie [ ] Lamer [ ] WebTVer
> [ ] Me too er [x] Pervert [ ] Geek
> [ ] Spammer [ ] Nerd [ ] Elvis
> [ ] Fed [ ] Freak [ ] FLAMENET Asshole
> [ ] Dweeb [ ] Twerp [ ] Twit
> [ ] Mental Midget [x] Ignorant bastard [ ] Brainless Wonder
> [x] Don't Know Which Group To Post In
>
> You Are Being Flamed Because:
> [x] You asked for it
> [x] You advertised your incredible stupidity
> [x] You posted something asking crap
> [ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
> [ ] You continued a long, stupid thread
> [x] you made a comment of mind-boggling stupidity.
> [x] You started an off-topic thread
> [ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
> [ ] You said "me too" to something. (Not really, but kinda)
> [ ] You suck
> [ ] you started a thread riddled with unoriginal profanities.
> [ ] you advocated censorship.
> [x] you SCREAMED! A LOT! FOR A LONG TIME!
> [ ] you posted the MAKE.MONEY.FAST scam or another chain letter.
> [ ] you threatened others with physical harm.
> [x] you made a bigoted statement(s).
> [ ] you repeatedly assumed unwarranted moral or intellectual
> superiority.
> [ ] you are under the misapprehension that this group is your private
> reserve.
> [ ] you have repeatedly shown an absolute lack of humor.
> [x] you are apparently under some demonic compulsion to say everything
> that comes to mind.
> [ ] You brag about things that never happened
> [ ] Your sig/alias/server sucks
> [ ] You made up slang then used it in a message
> [ ] You posted a phone-sex ad
> [x] I don't like your tone of voice
> [ ] I think you might be ass hole
>
> To Repent, You Must:
>
> [ ] Be the PR guy for Canter & Siegel
> [ ] Explain to your admin why there's a 200 MB mailbomb in your e-mail
> server
> [ ] Give up your MSN account
> [ ] Go buy Marathon Infinity instead of leeching
> [ ] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it
> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
> [ ] Actually post something relevant
> [ ] Read the FAQ
> [ ] Be Senator Exon's love slave
> [x] Go play with yourself
> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
>
> In Closing, I'd Like to Say:
>
> [ ] Blow me
> [x] Get a life
> [x] Never post again
> [x] I pity your dog
> [ ] Go to hell
> [ ] Yer momma's so fat/stupid/ugly that etc...
> [x] Take your shit somewhere else
> [x] Learn to post or fuck off
> [ ] Get on your knees and beg Bungie not to procecute your ass
> [ ] Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment
> [ ] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
> [ ] All of the above
>
> end flame

Dude: [x] Lame.

JR

Joseph Kanakaraj

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

St.S...@worldnet.att.net writes:

>Fyodor Karamazov wrote:
>>
>> Simon Bastardx wrote:
>> >
>> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS?
>>
>> This is fukcing sick!! Take this trash out of r.m.p.!!
>>
>> Fyodor
>This from the guy who regaled us with his "Llama" problem!

Some people are phucking sick in the head. I'm getting naucius just
thinging about it.......not that there is anything wrong with hippy
chick, just if your looking for porn, I don't think that rec.music.phish
is the place to look.

Terrence Kontos

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

You fucking idiot...

Get a life, and stop listening to Phish, dumbass

In article <01bd41ac$0bd91b80$4bd5...@bastardx.interlog.com>,

JmsKPolk

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>You fucking idiot...
>
>Get a life, and stop listening to Phish, dumbass

Oh that was an inteligent comment to add to the disscusion:-) I think that
anyone... no matter what their beleifs are.... should be able to listen to
phish, or anything for that matter... sex preferences has nothing to do with
phish so lets keep this NG to music?? please??:-)
2 scents

Ben

"This song was influenced by a song that was written under the influence of
drugs"-John Flansburg

Tom S

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Simon Bastardx wrote:

> DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> BODIES????

begin flame

Phish Phace

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Mister Jesse <jsu...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote in article
<Pine.SOL.3.96.980225...@ux5.cso.uiuc.edu>...

> On 25 Feb 1998, Simon Bastardx wrote:
>
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE
BUT
> > I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> > INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON
FOR
> > HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> > INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> > BODIES????
> >

> > ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS
SHAVE
> > AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
>

> There is nothing so beautiful as a woman in her hairy abundance,
> surrounded by the aura of her pheromones... You need an attitude
> adjustment, little man... Lighten up and just listen to the music...
> -Mr.J
> --Fare thee well...

I am so with you, bro!!

PHACE

Phish Phace

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Heidi Mann <heid...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<34F4DE0A...@earthlink.net>...

> Simon Bastardx wrote:
>
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE
BUT
> > I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> > INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON
FOR
> > HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> > INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> > BODIES????
> >
> > ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS
SHAVE
> > AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!

ItsIce127

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>I CAN SEE THEYRE IS ALOT OF HATE ON THIS EMAIL GROUP. THATS SAD, I THOUGHT
>YOU WERE MORE COOL PEOPLE LIKE THE "HIPPYS" FOR TODAY (THE 19-9TS "ME
>GENARATION"!!!).

no, dood! cool anyway but you're lookin for the HANSON site!

Casey White

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

you know I'd love to see 2 hippy chicks pounding each other with a big
glass dildo. Would that qualify as "hippy porn"? You know they'd
have giaganto bushes. Also, I could see Jeff, the dreadhead, stroking
his gal while his sucking down a fatty nitrous balloon. WaaaaWaaaa.
Is this hippy porn?

KC

itsi...@aol.com (ItsIce127) wrote:

"Well, before that, I was thinkin' I could
use me a couple more cans of that potted
meat...emmhmm"--Carl Childers, legendary genius

Phish Phillet

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Casey White <littl...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<34f5075c...@news.mindspring.com>...

> you know I'd love to see 2 hippy chicks pounding each other with a big
> glass dildo. Would that qualify as "hippy porn"? You know they'd
> have giaganto bushes. Also, I could see Jeff, the dreadhead, stroking
> his gal while his sucking down a fatty nitrous balloon. WaaaaWaaaa.
> Is this hippy porn?
>
> KC

Dood, I fucked on nitrous once. NO FUN!!!!

Phil

Phish Phillet

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Phish Dood <phg...@nospam.com> wrote in article
<6d2ssf$4u7$5...@gte1.gte.net>...

> In article <6d2qut$2tg$1...@gte1.gte.net>, tri...@hard.net posted...
> >

> you better makes sure you aren't high when you tryto shave it like i was

> dood

You must be really dumb man...

Phil

Phried Phish

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Casey White wrote:

> you know I'd love to see 2 hippy chicks pounding each other with a big
> glass dildo. Would that qualify as "hippy porn"? You know they'd
> have giaganto bushes. Also, I could see Jeff, the dreadhead, stroking
> his gal while his sucking down a fatty nitrous balloon. WaaaaWaaaa.
> Is this hippy porn?
>
> KC

I don't know but it makes me wanna get the vaseline and start
phreaking!!!!

Phried

spy007

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Heidi Mann wrote:

> Simon Bastardx wrote:
>
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> > I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> > INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> > HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> > INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> > BODIES????
> >
> > ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
> > AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
> > --
> > Simon the bastardx
>
> Hey Simon...I like my men to shave, not just my women. And who gives a
> shit about Jerry, the goddess wanted hairless body parts.
>
> Heidi (come on, you knew I would reply)

come on heidi, get into the groooove.hairy bodies are natuuurraall, just
like hemp.

erin
phreaky for phish

D. Troy Cochrane

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Tom S wrote:
[snip the horrible attempt at flaming Simon]

Holy fuck, this is the worst, crappiest attempt at an intelligent flame
that I have ever seen. If only we could resurrect the ghost of BILLY
HARRIGAN Past. . .

Troy

David D Wigand

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Simon Bastardx (bast...@interlog.com) wrote:
:
: I CAN SEE THEYRE IS ALOT OF HATE ON THIS EMAIL GROUP. THATS SAD, I THOUGHT
: YOU WERE MORE COOL PEOPLE LIKE THE "HIPPYS" FOR TODAY (THE 19-9TS "ME
: GENARATION"!!!). INSTEAD ALL I HEAR IS YOU GUYS SAYING GET OUT YOUR SICK.
: YOU ARE COLD, PEOPLE!!!! I JUST WANT TO MAKE FREINDS WITH FREETHINKIN'
: PEOPLE OUT THERE IN "COMPUTERLAND"!!!
:
: Simon

then stop being such a bastard! ;)

Dave

Bill Hance

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Heidi Mann wrote:

> Simon Bastardx wrote:
>
> > DO YOU GUYZ HAVE ANY HIPPY PORNS???? I DONT CLAIM SEXIST OR PREGUDICE BUT
> > I LIKE NAKED CHICKS (WOMEN!!!) ISN'T THAT NATURAL LIKE GOD (JERRY!!!!)
> > INTENDED??? SO I'M JUST A NORMAL DUDE ALSO IT TOTALLY IS A BIG TURN ON FOR
> > HAIRY GIRLS ITS ALSO NATURAL BECAUSE THAT'S HOW GOD (PHISH!!!!) ALSO
> > INTENDED CHICKS TO LOOK OR WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET HAIR ON THEY'RE
> > BODIES????
> >
> > ALL DUDES AND CHICKS WRITE HERE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD CHICKS SHAVE
> > AND IS PORNO OK IF YOUR A HIPPY!!!!!
> > --
> > Simon the bastardx
>
> Hey Simon...I like my men to shave, not just my women. And who gives a
> shit about Jerry, the goddess wanted hairless body parts.
>
> Heidi (come on, you knew I would reply)

Hey Heidi,

I'll help you shave your women.

-Bill

(in Homer Simpson's voice) ummmmmmmm, hairless body parts.... (on
women)

Akira44691

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>come on heidi, get into the groooove.hairy bodies are natuuurraall, just
>like hemp.
>

>erin
>phreaky for phish

Right on! It;s as natural as falling off a log, and believe me I've fallen off
a few logs, not to mention rocks, porches, couches, benches, stages, spotlight
towers, and pillows.
Maybe I shouldn't try to toke and stand/sit at the same time...
Lizza
DEATHXTOXHARDXCORE!
---
Love is in the air...get a gas mask.

Phish Dood

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

In article <6d44bg$agq$1...@gte1.gte.net>, va...@camps.net posted...

> > you better makes sure you aren't high when you tryto shave it like i was
>
> > dood
> >

> You must be really dumb man...
>
> Phil

thats what rthe emergency room docktor said too mann