Ween,Galactic,&Tenacious D @ Red Rocks

John

Jul 13, 2001, 7:49:05 AM7/13/01
Holy crap on a cracker!! I wish I could go!

8/24/01 http://www.mediabasement.com/chocodog/merchandise/

http://phishhook.com/lists/jiboo94

Little Thing

Jul 13, 2001, 8:00:15 AM7/13/01
>Holy crap on a cracker!! I wish I could go!
>
>8/24/01 http://www.mediabasement.com/chocodog/merch

okay..now were talking...im a ween fan...im driving to alaska for the mid
august dates even...finally something i might have in common with at least one
of you guys..<smile> (okay, fine..maybe im just overlly happy ive found some
semblance of common ground...)

Kim

She was tiny, you know? She wasnt young, she was just tiny..."Little Thing" -
DJM
Come closer my love, im badly in need of an afternoons debauchery..- David Gray

Take ME away to reply...

John

Jul 13, 2001, 3:19:07 PM7/13/01
Ween, Galactic and The D are 3 of my favorite bands and I am really bummed that
I can't make it. Here is hoping that it is a success and we see a world tour :)
At least Ween did 4 Florida shows last year. I love those guys :)

http://phishhook.com/lists/jiboo94

col4bin©

Jul 13, 2001, 6:59:56 PM7/13/01
Little Thing wrote:

> okay..now were talking...im a ween fan...im driving to alaska for the mid
> august dates even...finally something i might have in common with at least one of
> you guys..<smile> (okay, fine..maybe im just overlly happy ive found some
> semblance of common ground...)
>
> Kim

golf clap?

<.....>

--
011110010110111101110101
011000010111001001100101

BoMaGoSh Yndit

Jul 13, 2001, 10:39:36 PM7/13/01
I think you have a lot in common with RMPers, Kim. You just got started on
the wrong foot, and it caused a flame-spiral. I credit you for getting back
up on the horse again and (apparently) lurking and reading and tempering
your tone a bit. Nothing wrong with living and learning, and you apparently
are interested enough to stick with it.

BTW there are lots of Ween fans among the Phishies (like me, I think a lot
of them got their start from hearing Phish's cover of "Roses are Free").
AMW is a great group too and there are a number of cross-group posters, most
notably the magnificently inscrutible BIUEYES and the plain-spoken Big Mama
J -- although I hasten to add that I think these two were Ween fans way
before Phish ever heard of them. . .

"Little Thing" <ibuste...@aol.comME> wrote in message

Little Thing

Jul 14, 2001, 4:21:04 PM7/14/01
>BTW there are lots of Ween fans among the Phishies (like me, I think a lot
>of them got their start from hearing Phish's cover of "Roses are Free").

i had forgotten that phish covered that song...(light bulb) i now see how the
two have distant ties...and thanks for your reply...yes, i plan on upgrading my
lurker status dispite the occasional hostility...<smile>