Runaway Broad

Enzoadorato

May 6, 2005, 11:37:23 PM5/6/05
...and you thought that lady who ran away (faked it all) because she
did not want to get married...was unusual......I just found out (Jay
Leno show) that JAG was supposed to marry Gaaaaby...and they BOTH ran
away from each other...and are both hiding in an undisclosed location
in the Family Circle Lavatory at the Met..(Third and Fourth stalls from
the left).

So..who wants to be the worst man????CH

Leonard Tillman

May 6, 2005, 11:59:07 PM5/6/05
>JAG was supposed to marry Gaaaaby...

NO, no, no! The marriage was planned to be between silVermin and its
devotedly amorous FL-suppository (aka the odious storfie le Pimppe).
Unfortunately, the nuptials have been postponed indefinately, or until
their heads can be extracted from each other's hindquarters, -
essential for the ceremony/reception, as Rabbis aren't generally willing
to bend down past the lovebirds' navels to hear their "I do's" clearly.

>and they BOTH ran away from each other..

Not quite:

A physical impossibility, with their cranio-rectal connection as it is.

Mark

May 7, 2005, 12:17:13 AM5/7/05

Nice opera "article", Instigator.

Enzoadorato

May 7, 2005, 12:21:35 AM5/7/05
Nice opera "article", Instigator.

Not as nice as your many opera articles....I think the last one you
write was on April 1,1958...CH

jme...@peoplepc.com

May 7, 2005, 7:13:40 AM5/7/05
The Opera Troll strikes again and again and again...

Lovegod Tillman

May 7, 2005, 7:43:45 AM5/7/05
C O R R E C T I O N

I wrote

I seem to have written this last night, but I swear I can't remember doing
it. I do remember fielding more than a few SantySwigMartinis悟, so maybe
that's the reason. I must have a conference with Elvis to make sure he's
using the right formula. It wouldn't surprise me to find the little bugger
has been peeing in the frothy delight. Needless to say, I apologize to
Messrs Storfer and Silverman . . but frankly it's the Bad Lenny me who
should be apologizing, not me the Good Lenny me. And by the way, if that
unemployed asshole doesn't start coming up with his share of the rent his
tuchas will be out on the street before you can say "Soaring cascades of
sonorous salaciousness" in Bolognese. And, we know that outside there are
roving bands of feral RMO Avengers salivating for a sighting of Bad Lenny.

Phoucque meee and the weasel I rode in on,
Lovegod Tillman

Lovegod Tillman

May 7, 2005, 7:50:01 AM5/7/05

"Enzoadorato" <Plac...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dear Charlie,
I think you know I'm your best and only friend at rmo. But if you don't cut
out this crap I'm going to have Elizabetta come over here and bitch slap you
til you're blue in the face, and then drag you over to the Parlour and keep
you under house arrest until you promise to behave yourself. Capisce, o pal
of mine?

Yours always,
Lovegod Tillman

Enzoadorato

May 7, 2005, 7:56:57 AM5/7/05
DEAR DIO D'AMORE.......

Well,let's not get all riled up......I know i have a few friends
here...a few.....(I think)..anyway,I love my Elisabetta......and she
would never harm me...even though i think Ruggero Raimondi and Boris
Vhristoff make me physically ill.....(well,not really...but close)....

I will continue to SLUM here until the trolls decide to do us a favor
and post on opera only and stop flaming.....but that will never
happen..once a joik..always a joik.....so i gave up..

Anyway, take care....Your one fan (sometimes) Charlie

Leonard Tillman

May 7, 2005, 3:06:55 PM5/7/05
>DEAR STEEEEEEENKEEEEE!!!!!

A contradiction, there.

JAG...@aol.com

May 7, 2005, 9:43:55 PM5/7/05

Enzoadorato wrote:
> I know i have a few friends
> here...a few.....(I think)..

two hebrew national hot dogs...just two.....and thinking has nothing to
do with it.

anyway,I love my Elisabetta......and she

> would never harm me....

if she has balls, she would throw your criscoed polluting ass off her
forum.

> even though i think Ruggero Raimondi and Boris
> Vhristoff make me physically ill.....(well,not really...but
close)....

> <remaining barf snipped<

hebe humor dripping from a wizzened stinking ass. plug it up, you must
have a used tampon around someplace.
jag

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 9:02:32 AM5/8/05

StinkyShorts:

>I seem to be a piece of shit!

So true, Stinky!

You have written this last night, but I swear you're right, for once.

>I do remember glugging more than a few >dozen
SantySwigMartinis®© ™, so maybe
> that's the reason.

No Maybe about it, Stink.

I must have a conference with Elvis to make sure he pees right on your
face, should you ever crawl in our path.

What about it, Stinky?

>It wouldn't surprise me to find my little bugger
> acolyte storfer has been peeing in the frothy
> delight.

Better you don't arouse sil's jealousy, Toots!

>Needless to say, I apologize to Messrs Tillman
> and Tritter and Handelman, and to Ms.
> Luban, Ms. Stregata, and the non-cabal
> majority here.

Too little, too late, Stinky.

>Frankly it's the Bad Bollmann me who should
> be apologizing

Frankly, that you is the ONLY you, Stinky.

And by the way, if your unemployed and plagiarizing asshole, Asshole,
doesn't start coming up with your rent, your tuchas and all its flatus
will be out on the street before you can say "dubidubidubi" in Trollese.

And, we know that outside that Boll-latrine-hole are roving bands of
feral RMO Avengers salivating for a sighting of Little Stinky
Yellowstain Bollmann, the Nazi.

>Phoucque meee and the weasel I rode in on,

No, just Phoucque yieaux, Stinky. That'll suffice for now.

The Really Really Real
Lovegod Tillman

LGT

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 9:16:49 AM5/8/05

StinkyShorts Bormann to CH:

>Dear Charlie,
>I think you know I'm your best and only friend
> at rmo.

That's another entirely fallacious statement from the Phellator de
Phalli, StinkyShorts Bormann (Yes, Marty's kissin' kin).

Bor(e), if you don't cut out this crap I'm going to have Mr. Tritter
come over here and bitch slap you til you're blue in all your faces and
all your cheeks, and then kick you back under your latrine-hole and keep
you under L-Hole Arrest until you suffocate beneath your own wastes, to
the delight of RMO and the immediate world.

LGT

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 9:32:27 AM5/8/05

From: Plac...@aol.com (Enzoadorato)

>DEAR DIO D'AMORE.......

Yes?

>Well,let's not get all riled up......

I didn't. That 'reprimand" was from Chukey le Pukey Bormann (Yes,
Marty's kissin' kin), not moi. I see that, like Geoff, you're a little
confused, so lemme splain you somethin':

ALWAYS, ALWAYS look at the posts' top "From:" segment, and if you see
"earthlink" or anything but "tapef...@webtv.net", - it is not from
me.

>I know i have a few friends here...a few.....(I
> think)..

Bormann's only "friends", here or anywhere, are the mephitic minority of
its fellow cyber-fascists, the selfsame dique-cheeses (and their
"reinforce-squad" sockpuppets) who labor under the santorally-aided
delusion that they get to decide who may post here and who may not.

>anyway,I love my Elisabetta......

She's *veeeerrrrrrrrrry* cute....I recall her photo rather vividly....

>and she would never harm me...even though i
> think Ruggero Raimondi and Boris Vhristoff
> make me physically ill.....

That last chap....is he worse than....say....Christoff, for example?????

>(well,not really...but close)....

Well, just don't listen to them.

>I will continue to SLUM here until the trolls
> decide to do us a favor and post on opera
> only and stop flaming.....but that will never
> happen..once a joik..always a joik.....so i gave
> up..

Yes, they're hopeless, having two really bad habits: Breathing in, and
breathing out.

Were they to desist from these (in their cases) terrible habits, they'd
be so much less-offensive, - though they'd still give off really awful
fumes....

LGT

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 9:44:45 AM5/8/05
Jag wrote:

>two hebrew national hot dogs...just two

- easily outmatch any dozen of the other brands'.

But -
Close contenders are:

Nathan's Famous® - still Fantastico!!!!!

And the ones (dunno the brand) grilled (extra crispy - or less, if
desired) in rapid succession, due to very steady turnover, at the
tropical juice-bar emporiums of NY, Papaya King® and Grey's Papaya®

LGT,
very soon to feast on these delectables with large drinks of Papaya
Nectar, while StinkyShorts Bormann, longing for reunion with its
infamous Nazi "Unc", remains in its bladder-acid-soaked latrine-hole,
quaffing liberal quantities of santorum - directly from its sources, no
doubt, as they "visit" said hole, at Nature's beckoning.

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 9:50:07 AM5/8/05
Ko-Rexee-oni:

>Little Stinky Yellowstain Bollmann, the Nazi.

Should, I now realize, be "Little Stinky Yellowstain BoRmann, the Nazi",
akin to and after its infamous "Unc".

LGT

The Genuine Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 12:55:54 PM5/8/05

Jag wrote:

PS: This does NOT involve leaving the apartment. Luckily for moi, they have
home delivery.

The Genuine Lovegod Tillman
I drink only SantySwigMartinis®© with my hot dogs, and so should you! Accept
no substitutes!

"Slurrpp swig yum yum yummy,
Thru my lips into my tummy.©LT

Lovegod Tillman

May 8, 2005, 1:41:46 PM5/8/05

Peering down from my Ivory Tower of Goodness Sublime, I wrote about my
direct opposite, indeed the direct opposite of ALL of RMO's decent
denizenry:

>StinkyShorts Bormann, longing for reunion
> with its infamous Nazi "Unc", remains in its
> bladder-acid-soaked latrine-hole, quaffing
> liberal quantities of santorum - directly from
> its sources, no doubt, as they "visit" said hole,
> at Nature's beckoning.

SSB concurs :

>Goody! This does NOT involve leaving my >Latrine-hole. Luckily for me,
the patrons give
> me "Home Delivery", as they splish-splash
> their bio-processed beers directly on and into
> my eagerly awaiting fascist face. hee hee
> hee..

No bib needed, eh, Stink?

>Yours, The Genuine StinkyShorts "Swastie"
> Bormann.
>I glug-glug only SantySwigMartinis®© with my
> cacare canapés, and so should you! Accept
> no substitutes!

Invitation refused!

>"Slurrpp swig yum yum yummy,

>Thru my lips into my tummy.©SSB