An American Tragedy - Fantastic

JAG...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2005, 11:03:46 AM11/30/05
Don't miss this run of performances. Based on the dress rehearsal,
it's pretty terrific...simply stated. I have tickets for 4
performances.
And, anyone who - like the idiot opera clown - thinks being an "opera
singer" is "fun"..... simply prancing onto the stage and opening one's
mouth (having 'learned' the score from records) should check out the
"REHEARSAL WEEKS" on the Met's website to see all the "work" that is
involved for "real" singers. JAG

Enema e Cuore

Nov 30, 2005, 11:34:25 AM11/30/05
They finally named an opera after Jag..................

But Shelley Winters used classier tampons....

Always treat mutants with humor....(hebe humor)

gerberk

Nov 30, 2005, 12:15:42 PM11/30/05
LOL Charles you still dont get it

He likes you a lot

"Enema e Cuore" <vissida...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

Enema e Cuore

Nov 30, 2005, 12:30:00 PM11/30/05
3. gerberk
Nov 30, 12:15 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.music.opera
From: "gerberk" <gerb...@microsoft.com> - Find messages by this author

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:15:42 +0100
Subject: Re: An American Tragedy - Fantastic
original | Report Abuse

LOL Charles you still dont get it

He likes you a lot

You know...sometimes I think you are right...Some people have a rather
strange way of showing affection....CH

un...@mvdaily.com

Nov 30, 2005, 2:20:55 PM11/30/05
and read Carson P Cooman's 'Three Questions before the First Night' for
a short interview with Tobias Picker about 'An American Tragedy' :

http://www.mvdaily.com/articles/2005/11/picker.htm

JAG...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2005, 7:39:32 PM11/30/05

Enema e Cuore wrote:
> Some people have a rather strange way of showing affection....
Forget it pig shitted malefic turd. I would set you on fire and bring
marshmallows were it not against the law. I could always get
shit-encrusted Tritter to defend me. JAG

REG

Nov 30, 2005, 8:11:45 PM11/30/05
Of course gerberk and Charlie are right. If jaggy or marky really didn't
need Charlie, they'd ignore him.

"Enema e Cuore" <vissida...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ortrud

Nov 30, 2005, 9:24:29 PM11/30/05
Tritter to defend you? Prepare to lose...

-Ortrud Jones

JAG...@aol.com wrote:
> I could always get
> shit-encrusted Tritter to defend me. JAG

.

dtritter

Nov 30, 2005, 9:32:24 PM11/30/05
JAG...@aol.com wrote:

i don't defend crotte crunchers, even when they try in vain to climb
from their latrine holes.

dtritter

Nov 30, 2005, 9:36:11 PM11/30/05
Ortrud wrote:

that from one of the world champion losers.
orturd, your case is hopeless. take your
castor oil and wash down your shit sandwich.
go fuck yourself as aan encore. then go isten
to your wobbles collection.

Ortrud

Nov 30, 2005, 9:44:01 PM11/30/05
Who's "wobbles", Flaccido?

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

Ortrud

Nov 30, 2005, 9:45:06 PM11/30/05
Neither do I. That's why I ram Asterisk back into the latrine hole with
a toilet plunger.

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

dtritter wrote:
> > i don't defend crotte crunchers, even when they try in vain to climb
> from their latrine holes.

.

dtritter

Dec 1, 2005, 6:11:34 AM12/1/05
don't lie to us, orturd. you are too broke to own a plujnger. maybe
wobbles can lend it tom you por give you an xmas present, with a bonus
of quicklime. anyway, you know it can't be done from underneath.

Ortrud

Dec 1, 2005, 7:21:02 AM12/1/05
Correct, Flaccido. I am too poor to own a plunger, that is why I ram
Asterisk's and yours head back into the liquid brown waters of the
toilet with my steel toed boots. Feeding time for Flaccido!

dtritter

Dec 1, 2005, 8:39:40 AM12/1/05

always thinking of her stomach, orturd must be hungry again. the shit is
all around and inside her.

Ortrud

Dec 1, 2005, 9:13:52 AM12/1/05
Sorry, Flaccido. Incorrect and incompetent as usual. Enjoy the murky
brown waters of the latrine!

Dan Tritter

Dec 1, 2005, 10:12:41 AM12/1/05

i'd have to elbow you out, and that's very difficult because you know
those waters as a lifetime resident.

OK.I'll leave my name the same for awhile.

Dec 1, 2005, 2:15:46 PM12/1/05
SUGGESTION FOR PBS VERSION of WRESTLEMANIA:

TAG TEAM MATCHUP:

Tritter and Handelman vs. Ortrud and jag.

Referee is LJO

Location: Courtyard of Creedmore rest home...CH

Dan Tritter

Dec 1, 2005, 2:31:46 PM12/1/05
good idea, chazzz, but from experience, the craven cunt and lying little
jimmy are habitual no shows. jag, i'd cheerfully meet anywhere above
ground (no latrineholes for me. i wouldn't want to give him an
advantage.) and he can bring his friends ... if he has any. you can get
your leisure rest. i'd cheerfully do this one by myself. but act fast.
i'm far out of town as of the 19th. my nostrils need a holiday from
orturd and her stink.

JAG...@aol.com

Dec 1, 2005, 2:59:45 PM12/1/05

Dan Tritter wrote:
> i'm far out of town as of the 19th. my nostrils need a holiday from
> orturd and her stink.
Hopefully to a country that takes hostages and holds them for ransom
or, better yet, kills them. Like any sane person would pay to get your
wizzened old carcass back. JAG

gerberk

Dec 1, 2005, 3:17:51 PM12/1/05
bullseye Reg
"REG" <Rich...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

Ortrud

Dec 1, 2005, 4:07:57 PM12/1/05
Actually, Flaccid...I'm the second oldest tenant. Asterisk aka "The
Poor Man's Beverly Sills" decided to frequent the latrine for meals as
her singing assignments were rather sparse...

That would explain her nasty breath...

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

Dan Tritter

Dec 1, 2005, 4:19:07 PM12/1/05
Ortrud wrote:

> Actually, Flaccid...I'm the second oldest tenant. Asterisk aka "The
> Poor Man's Beverly Sills" decided to frequent the latrine for meals as
> her singing assignments were rather sparse...
>
> That would explain her nasty breath...

as a veteran latrine hole inhabitant, that's the shit that covers you
from ear to ear (those same ears that imagine an acceptable sound from
old wobbles)

Ortrud

Dec 1, 2005, 4:25:37 PM12/1/05
Well, if you mean "Asterisk" when you say "Wobbles", then no, I've
never imagined an acceptable sound from the Asterisk bitch. Perish the
thought!

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

dtritter

Dec 2, 2005, 6:55:55 AM12/2/05
Ortrud wrote:
> Well, if you mean "Asterisk" when you say "Wobbles", then no, I've
> never imagined an acceptable sound from the Asterisk bitch. Perish the
> thought!

no, shitforbrains, i meant wobbles. am asterisk is merely a punctuation
mark, which, if you hadn't so much shit between your ears, you might
have recognized. never mind. everyone else does. as to your promiscuous
use of bitch, no canine of the female gender would even bother to piss
on you. someone hsd slready beaten 'em to it. now swim for your life.
no, better yet, drown/

Ortrud

Dec 2, 2005, 10:47:02 AM12/2/05
Speaking of canines, I do believe that its time for Asterisk's rabies
and distemper shots, n'est ce pas?

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

dtritter wrote:
> no canine of the female gender would even bother to piss
> on you.

.

Dan Tritter

Dec 2, 2005, 12:54:49 PM12/2/05
Ortrud wrote:

why, orturd? do you intend to bite her? we were aware that your dietary
preference is shit. rsabies? you're more likely to transmit aids,
syphillis, dysentery ... maybe just burying you in quicklime would be
the better solution. show of hands,everyone?

Ortrud

Dec 2, 2005, 1:08:56 PM12/2/05
R-A-B-I-E-S, old man. And no, I wouldn't touch that bitch let alone
bite her. Lord knows what she's been into...

tee-hee!
-Ortrud Jones

Dan Tritter wrote:
> rsabies?
.

Mark

Dec 2, 2005, 1:21:56 PM12/2/05

Well, REGGIE, you're turning into quite a little armchair psychiatrist
these days. I guess you haven't noticed that Charlie has a psychotic
need for attention, whether good or bad. You seem to have a psychotic
need for an ass-wuppin', don't you?

Dan Tritter

Dec 2, 2005, 3:01:37 PM12/2/05
Mark wrote:

slater, who's playing amateur shrink? you'd do better if your i.q.
weren't looking up at 60.

Mark

Dec 2, 2005, 3:26:38 PM12/2/05

Dan Tritter wrote with fingerpaints:

> slater, who's playing amateur shrink? you'd do better if your i.q.
> weren't looking up at 60.

What? What's that I hear? A deranged old fart muttering to himself
something about latrines and smells? Poor dear.

Dan Tritter

Dec 2, 2005, 4:15:35 PM12/2/05
Mark wrote with his diharretic leavings:

of course, slater's been down so long, it looks like up to him. too bad
jimmy durante didn't do his keyboard smashing act on slater's toys.
save your sympathies, slater. those smells are you.

REG

Dec 3, 2005, 12:31:16 AM12/3/05
Mark

Know that you are loved. It is always darkest before the dawn.

"Mark" <Harpsic...@aol.com> wrote in message

REG

Dec 3, 2005, 12:31:50 AM12/3/05
Dan, it will do you no good to double Mark's IQ.

"Dan Tritter" <dtri...@speakeasy.net> wrote in message

dtritter

Dec 3, 2005, 5:33:24 AM12/3/05
okay, reg. you win. stanford-binet is a good guide.