Re: WINNERS! - AUK awards for April/May 2009 <All Hail!!!,...., Teh Friendly NeighborhoOd Vote Wrangler of AUK!!!...>

Colonel Jake

Jun 20, 2009, 1:19:17 AM6/20/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:h1f1f8$p72$3...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
: Colonel Jake wrote:
: > "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
: > news:h1cc8k$i1b$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
: > : Seamus MacRae wrote:
: > : > Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
: > : >> On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:14:19 +1000, Bob Larter
: > <bobby...@gmail.com>
: > : >> wrote:
: > : >>> Seamus MacRae wrote:
: > : >>>> Robb wrote:
: > : >>>>> Bob Larter wrote:
: > : >>>>>
: > : >>>>>> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
: > : >>>>>> 10 Seamus MacRae
: > : >>>>>>
: > : >>>>>> Congratulations, Seamus! I'll be looking forward to that
: > letter from
: > : >>>>>> your lawyer.
: > : >>>>>
: > : >>>>> Yay Seamu ! Did you stack the vote??
: > : >>>> No. Bob did.
: > : >>> That's quite an accusation, kook.
: > : >
: > : > My name is Seamus MacRae.
: > : >
: > : >>> You need to justify your claim.
: > : >
: > : > I counted up the votes, and saw that Bob had one more than I
did.
: > :
: > : Too bad the FNVW isn't eligible for nominations or votes, kook.
: > :
: >
: > That maybe so FNVW! (All Hail),
: > "But isn't it time?!?!?!,...., to 'Call for Nominations,' of
: > teh Richard M Nixon Memorial 'Pathological Liar' Award?!?!?!..."
: >
: > *Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar" Award*
: > (http://www.coloneljake.com/image/AUKRMNPL.jpg)
: >
: > Teh Nomination Call for teh Nixon? (maybe),
: > "Would be goOd for teh 'Viet Nam Vet!!! (Seamus MacRae)..."
: > (if called? I'd definitely Nominate and or Second, M4cR43)
: >
:
: Good idea. Not to mention all that crap about suing people
: for saying mean things to him. If you want to nominate him,
: you need make it official by putting "NOMINATION" in the
: subject line.
:

I would? (nominate him),
"But first?!?!?!,...., teh FNVW (All Hail), has to call for
it first!!! (in teh Subject field:)..."

example:

=====
START
=====

CALL FOR NOMINATION: Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar"
Award

with a message, something like:

I know its been awhile, but I sense we have a bunch of
'Mythomaniacs' amoungst our midst, so it is time, I call
for nomination(s)? is there anybody who fits, thus
profile (see below), if so? then Nominate them.
(only one Nomination per Nominator)

<>
<> Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar" Award
<>
<> An occasional award - for those Usenet posters who are
<> incapable of ever telling the truth
<>

Do I have any nominations?

===
END
===

And then?
"Just add it?!?!?!,...., who evers nominated to teh next,
'VoTE BALLoT!!!.' .."

*so easy? an FNVW (All Hail), can do it*

I know?,
"But it's?!?!?!,...., an FNVW's (All Hail), 'CALL!!!.' .."
(you wont catch me getting? another Tin Foil Sombrero)

--

Colonel Jake - Teh KoOk Revealer

"BAM1BAM" "Give It To Me, NOW!!!..."
(Teh Richard M Nixon Memorial "Pathological Liar" Award)

COlOnel Jake Enterprises�
Presents
(http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/DMS08/)

*poOr Michael "Howdy/TrumpetoftheLord" Schmidt*
(http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Michael_Schmidt)

Colonel Jake'sters:

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - High Speed
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/)

'Plain-Azzed-Texted' Signature - Dialup
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/)

AUK Pardon & Franchise Restored
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page018/)

Order of Lenin for Usefulness
(http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page017/)

Official Alt.Usenet.KoOks der'KoOkshite
(http://www.kookpedia.net/index.php/Alt.usenet.kooks)

�,.,�
:And then some...
`^'^�

:
: --
: W
: . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because it is
: \|/ \|/ illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
: --^----^-----------------------------------------------------
:

"All Hail!!! Teh Friendly NeighborhoOd Vote Wrangler of AUK!!!..."

<from Teh BoOk of Colonel Jake'ster>

Colonel Jake 3:1 - "Thats for GoDDAMNED sure!!!..."

Bob Larter

Jun 21, 2009, 6:36:56 AM6/21/09

Nope. Just put NOMINATION in the subject line., & your nomination will
be considered.

Seamus MacRae

Jun 24, 2009, 7:39:19 PM6/24/09
Colonel Jake wrote:
> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : Colonel Jake wrote:
> : > "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> : > news:h1cc8k$i1b$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
> : > : Seamus MacRae wrote:
> : > : > Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
> : > : >> On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:14:19 +1000, Bob Larter
> : > <bobby...@gmail.com>
> : > : >> wrote:
> : > : >>> Seamus MacRae wrote:
> : > : >>>> Robb wrote:
> : > : >>>>> Bob Larter wrote:
> : > : >>>>>> Congratulations, Seamus! I'll be looking forward to that
> : > letter from
> : > : >>>>>> your lawyer.
> : > : >>>>>
> : > : >>>>> Yay Seamu ! Did you stack the vote??
> : > : >>>> No. Bob did.
> : > : >>> You need to justify your claim.
> : > : >
> : > : > I counted up the votes, and saw that Bob had one more than I
> did.
> : > :
> : > : Too bad the FNVW isn't eligible for nominations or votes, kook.

Too bad you don't actually get to just make up the rules as you go
along, kook.

> : > "But isn't it time?!?!?!,...., to 'Call for Nominations,' of
> : > teh Richard M Nixon Memorial 'Pathological Liar' Award?!?!?!..."

Actually, it's high time Bob Larter won that particular award.

> : > [calls me a liar]

No, Bob's the liar, remember?

> : Good idea.

No, it's a terrible idea. You're already in for a world of shit as it is.

> : Not to mention all that crap about suing people

> : for saying mean things to him.

It's saying mean things ABOUT me that I'm concerned about -- that is,
libel, of which you are as guilty as sin.

> [enormous volumes of crap deleted]

Learn to spell.
Learn to punctuate.
Learn netiquette. Particularly, learn to trim quotes and to trim groups.
Learn manners, the law, and civilized behavior.
Until then, you are my bitch.

Seamus MacRae

Jun 24, 2009, 7:42:50 PM6/24/09
Bob Larter wrote:
> Colonel Jake wrote:
>> "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> : Colonel Jake wrote:
>> : > "Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> : > news:h1cc8k$i1b$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
>> : > : Seamus MacRae wrote:
>> : > : > Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:
>> : > : >> On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:14:19 +1000, Bob Larter
>> : > <bobby...@gmail.com>
>> : > : >> wrote:
>> : > : >>> Seamus MacRae wrote:
>> : > : >>>> Robb wrote:
>> : > : >>>>> Bob Larter wrote:
>> : > : >>>>>> Congratulations, Seamus! I'll be looking forward to that
>> : > letter from
>> : > : >>>>>> your lawyer.
>> : > : >>>>>
>> : > : >>>>> Yay Seamu ! Did you stack the vote??
>> : > : >>>> No. Bob did.
>> : > : >>> You need to justify your claim.
>> : > : >
>> : > : > I counted up the votes, and saw that Bob had one more than I
>> did.
>> : > :
>> : > : Too bad the FNVW isn't eligible for nominations or votes, kook.

Too bad you don't actually get to make up the rules as you go along, kook.

>> : > "But isn't it time?!?!?!,...., to 'Call for Nominations,' of
>> : > teh Richard M Nixon Memorial 'Pathological Liar' Award?!?!?!..."

It is, indeed time that Bob Larter won the Pathological Liar award.

>> : > [calls me a liar]

No, you're the liar, remember?

>> : Good idea.

No, it's a terrible idea. You're already in for a world of shit as it

is, without adding yet more counts of malicious libel to the charges you
will eventually face.

>> : Not to mention all that crap about suing people

>> : for saying mean things to him.

It's saying mean things ABOUT me, to other people, that I am concerned
with (and that the law calls "libel").

> [some fuckheadery deleted]

You have sown a lot this year. You will reap a great deal of pain in the
harvest later this year. Mark my words, psychopath, you finally picked
on the wrong "victim" (one who'll fight back) and he will therefore be
your last. Mark. My. Words!

Gill Smith

Jun 25, 2009, 7:29:32 AM6/25/09
"Seamus MacRae" <smacr...@live.ca.invalid> wrote in message

> You have sown a lot this year. You will reap a great deal of pain in the
> harvest later this year. Mark my words, psychopath, you finally picked on
> the wrong "victim" (one who'll fight back) and he will therefore be your
> last. Mark. My. Words!

That's as maybe but don't you like the piece of trumpet music here - even if
it does suffer from the usual misconception that plagues soloists who
mistake VOLUME for technique. Shame really. I'd really like to listen to it
again but the ear-piercing VOLUME makes it physically painful to hear.

http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/DMS08/

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/

Bob Larter

Jun 29, 2009, 11:11:06 PM6/29/09

*yawn* Any idea how often kooks like you say things like that here?