WTB Ludwig 60's hi hat stand part

ecnerwaL egroeG

Mar 7, 2002, 1:55:50 AM3/7/02
I broke the plastic link strap that goes in between the footboard and
the pull rod on my old Ludwig UniLock hi hat stand, anyone know where
I can find one of these? No metal ones please. Boo hoo, boo-hoo.
commiserate with me now. boo-hoo, boo-hoo. I use these old Ludwig flat
based stands for my vintage Gretsch kit that I use for small jazz gigs
and rehearsals. schuh, I might have to try one of your Faux-Gretsch
bass drums. I've had no luck finding an authentic 18.

DrumNo5

Mar 17, 2002, 7:31:34 PM3/17/02
There' a guy in Texas - Jim Petty - who makes a variety of vintage repro
parts. I don't know much about him, but maybe he's got what you need.
You can contact him at www.jp2creations.com or 817-268-2683.

regards,

fred O.