Update:Violin teacher recommendation?

Joe

Nov 4, 2004, 4:51:37 PM11/4/04
Hi all,

Just to let everyone know my progress (a month ago I posted here
looking for violin teacher in my area).

Finally I found a violin teacher! :)
I found her via a web site called www.violinandviola.co.uk
Just had my first lesson tonight, now I managed to play Twinkle Twinkle
little Star and Happy birthday already! 8-)

I am quite happy with the electric violin I brought from e-bay.
My teacher think it is okay too. But she think a traditional violin
would be better if I want to learn classical type of violin music.

Now the bad news is that I just been told today that I will need to be
relocated in a few months time due to restructuring within the company.
Ouch! :(

Joseph
mcjy at hotmail dot com