Maeve et Al.....

Rick Brice

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
For those of you interested in "Stitching" photos together.....

http://www.panoguide.com/

--
Regards,
Rick

Maeve

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Rick Brice <rwbrice.SPA...@NOWHERE.mar.lmco.com> wrote in message

> For those of you interested in "Stitching" photos together.....
>
> http://www.panoguide.com/

Thanks for finding this, Rick! I'm having a bit of a problem with this right
now ... I can't get anything to scan right because of the curves (lower
drone sections)!!!!! I'm getting VERY tired of this whole project. Ten hours
a day for the last ten days is a bit much. I need a life!!!!! Anyway ...
they look fantastic!!!! I took them to Sandy today and got what I think to
be the kindest thing that Sandy has ever said to me ... "They are a work of
art!" That they are! I have now put 7 dragons on them, complete with a
kajillion tiny scales ... I'm permanently cross-eyed from drawing a
kajillion little scales ... and KNOTWORK ... there is a kajillion little
lines crossing over and under and over and under . ...

But I did finish one tenor ... and I stuck a reed into it and put it into
Angus' stock ... and they should great too!!!! :) :) :) :) Can't wait to
finish the rest of it! I'll try and get some pictures but I'm not sure if I
can get them to stitch together because of the dramatic curves involved.
They have to be seen in person to really appreciate the beauty! Thanks
again!
--
Love and Light be with you,
Maeve . . . in sunny Florida!

Rick Brice

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
I suggest lots-a-narrow-strips stiched together......
I know, I know its a lot a work, but........

--
Regards,
Rick