Haujobb Touring the States???

Luis Brito

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
I heard that they were coming over here around January, as well as cleen
playing a few shows. Does anyone know any info on this.
later
Luis
--
Gasr: (Boston Electro Band)
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Backstage/5141/

Per

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
Luis Brito wrote:

> I heard that they were coming over here around January, as well as cleen
> playing a few shows. Does anyone know any info on this.
> later

Don't get your hopes up.

--
Per www.flonk.org/mhm24x23 punctureATflashDOTnet
MHM 24x23 http://wgp.org/home/aavf3 ICQ: 6047688

pediatric gynecologist

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>Don't get your hopes up.

actually, i wouldn't think it such a bad idea to get your hopes up. the word is
that all of Myers visa problems and whatnot have been cleared up and he's
planning on coming over here sometime next year.

jas0n
www.PulseLegion.com
new PULSE LEGION album "ONE THING" available on Metropolis Records October
12th, 1999.
>>pULsE LeGi0N<<>>hELpiNg LeAd tHe reSurGEnCe<<

Ryan N Miller

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99

Luis Brito <gr...@bu.edu> wrote in message news:37ED0AE4...@bu.edu...

| I heard that they were coming over here around January, as well as cleen
| playing a few shows. Does anyone know any info on this.
| later
| Luis

This from a rep (kinda) of Acssention Records, haujobb's Euro label:

Just received these dates for the upcoming US tourdates. (Yes,
they did change their mind and decided to tour the States.) This
will be together with Decoded Feedback (but don't ask me why...)
and once I have more detailed info, such as the locations, I will
post it. They're not even coming anywhere near me though...

Jan 27 - DC
Jan 28 - Philadelphia
Jan 29 - NYC
Jan 30 - Montreal
Jan 31 - Toronto

Feb 1 - Detroit
Feb 2 - Chicago
Feb 3 - St. Louis
Feb 5 - Denver
Feb 6 - Salt Lake City
Feb 8 - San Francisco
Feb 9 - LA, San Francisco (option)
Feb 10 - LA (option)

NailHead81

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
>Feb 9 - LA, San Francisco (option)
>Feb 10 - LA (option)

schweeeeet

Dayv!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
It was back on 25 Sep 1999 18:25:38 GMT, after grave...@aol.com
(pediatric gynecologist) had some badass cybersex with a ten-year-old,
that (s)he wrote:

> >Don't get your hopes up.
>
> actually, i wouldn't think it such a bad idea to get your hopes up. the word is
> that all of Myers visa problems and whatnot have been cleared up and he's
> planning on coming over here sometime next year.

But after the release of Ninety-Nine, I hope haujobb has the
foresight to sell pillows and nap mats along with t-shirts.

-Dayv!

"The twinkling lights of Heaven make me feel on fire."

Dayv!

Sep 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/25/99
It was back on Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:57:45 -0400, after "Ryan N Miller"
<nex...@freewwweb.com> had some badass cybersex with a ten-year-old,
that (s)he wrote:

> Jan 27 - DC

I'll believe it when I see it.

docta p

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
> But after the release of Ninety-Nine, I hope haujobb has the
>foresight to sell pillows and nap mats along with t-shirts.

Um..aren't you the one who likes Gridlock so much? If I had to compare the
amount of yawns I get between 99 and any gridlock record, I'm afraid gridlock
takes the cake.

+ Zach Forbes - Docta P
+ True To Da Vein - http://www.invein.com
+ z...@duke.edu
+ Senior Editor - http://www.aural-fixation.com
+ Please Visit Chicken Dinner: http://www.mp3.com/dinner

Dayv!

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
It was back on 26 Sep 1999 00:43:56 GMT, after
appar...@aol.comeonbaby (docta p) had some badass cybersex with a
ten-year-old, that (s)he wrote:

> > But after the release of Ninety-Nine, I hope haujobb has the
> >foresight to sell pillows and nap mats along with t-shirts.
>
> Um..aren't you the one who likes Gridlock so much?

Yes, that would be me.

> If I had to compare the
> amount of yawns I get between 99 and any gridlock record, I'm afraid gridlock
> takes the cake.

You're the first person I've heard make that comparison. Anybody
agree with Zach on this one? I'm just curious...

docta p

Sep 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/26/99
> You're the first person I've heard make that comparison. Anybody
>agree with Zach on this one? I'm just curious..

Im not saying the records are similar, but they are all in a slower vein(ie 99,
synthetic form, and that new gridlock). I'd have to say the quality of the
production definitely leans to 99 as well.

I must say the song 'sickness' kicks almighty ass though.

colin gibbens

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
This is true Haujobb and Decoded Feedback will be touring together in Jan
and Feb. They will be playing songs from their first three albums and 99.
Later on in the year Cleen will be doing a tour with Diary of Dreams.

None of the dates have been confirmed. These dates represent the time frame.

Colin Gibbens
C'est La Mort Management
www.cestlamort.com
cgib...@cestlamort.com

Mike Berry

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99

Yeah, well, lets hope they get booked for an all ages club in Southern
California. Now I've missed quite a few bands in the last few months, and
I'll be missing more in the upcoming months... ( Noisex, Decoded Feedback,
VNV Nation, etc. ) Honestly, I have high doubts that I'll be able to get in
to see haujobb... but that doesn't matter. I'm going to get a ride from my
buddies and hang outside, maybe get to meet the guys, and hear some of the
tunes when everyone opens the door to the venue. And as sad as it may seem,
I'm really going to be there, doing just that.

np: black lung "disinformation plague"
... what is this world coming to, you can watch people blow their own heads
off on live tv, but i can't be around a bunch of drunk goths and see a band
that i own around 8 cd's by... damn...

--
-Mike Berry-
-Mber...@worldnet.att.net-

colin gibbens <cgib...@symantec.com> wrote in message

docta p

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

> Yeah, well, lets hope they get booked for an all ages club in Southern
>California. Now I've missed quite a few bands in the last few months, and
>I'll be missing more in the upcoming months... ( Noisex, Decoded Feedback,
>VNV Nation, etc. )

Do you think that YOU are the only person that ever experienced this? Even for
those of us that are of age to attend shows now, we were once under 18 also,
and had to miss some shows. Whining on every tour thread won't change a THING.

Mattrim.

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

docta p wrote in message <19990928215614...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

>> Yeah, well, lets hope they get booked for an all ages club in Southern
>>California. Now I've missed quite a few bands in the last few months, and
>>I'll be missing more in the upcoming months... ( Noisex, Decoded Feedback,
>>VNV Nation, etc. )
>
>Do you think that YOU are the only person that ever experienced this? Even
>for those of us that are of age to attend shows now, we were once under 18
>also, and had to miss some shows. Whining on every tour thread won't
>change a THING.

To add to this, I have absolutely no pity for you USAmericans. All you ever
do is whine about how the nearest tour date is in the next state, or the
next city, etc. Oh, please. Cry me a river. Try living ANYWHERE in Canada,
beyond the reachs of Toronto, Montreal, or possibly Vancouver, and then
you can come crying to me when you realize that the closest any show will
ever be is at least fifteen hours away. This is what I, or any other western
Canadian, experiences every time a "North American Tour" is announced.

My question is, how can they call it a North American tour when the northern
part of America is completely and utterly neglected? I do not care what the
United Nations says...Canada is not the best place in the world to live. The
amount of tour attention that we get is minimal at best and pathetic at
worst.

I am insanely jealous of the amount of tour support your USAmericans
receive. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have a band
playing in your own city, and being unable to attend due to age
restrictions.

M.
np ~ C17H19N03 ~ 1692/2092

Mike Berry

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99

Actually, haujobb was scheduled ( last august ) to play about 8 miles
from my house. The venue is all ages and I would have been able to get in
just fine... The only problem is that, I doubt they will get booked there
again, after about 60-70 people showed up for Frontline Assembly. ( To quote
Bill Leeb himself "What is this? A fucking private rehearsal? ( laughs )"
Doesn't matter. If I had to drive 15 hours to see haujobb, I'd do it,
because I like the band enough to. Not being able to get in will be
frusterating, but fuck it, I can always see Spahn Ranch and Switchblade for
the 7th time around....

np: tumor "neues fleisch"

--
-Mike Berry-
-Mber...@worldnet.att.net-
-Transmitting to: rec.music.industrial
mIRC: #industrial, #electro-industrial

Mattrim. <mattrim...@NOSPAMhome.com> wrote in message

Happy Fun KittenLady: ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

Sep 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/29/99
On 29 Sep 1999 01:56:14 GMT, appar...@aol.comeonbaby (docta p)
stopped frolicking with the rabbits just long enough to scratch out:

>Do you think that YOU are the only person that ever experienced this? Even for
>those of us that are of age to attend shows now, we were once under 18 also,
>and had to miss some shows. Whining on every tour thread won't change a THING.

I never let being under 18 stop me, personally. And when I couldn't go
because of my age for one reason or another it was fine with me since
I understood the liquor laws, insurance issues, etc.

-Leonora
------------------------------------------------[ www.kittenlady.com ]----
And I do lift my aching arms to you,
And I do lift my anguished, avid breast,
And I do weep for very pain of you,
And fling myself at the doors of sleep, for rest.
---[ we...@kittenlady.com ]-----------------------------------------------

rafer

Sep 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/30/99
docta p wrote:

> > Yeah, well, lets hope they get booked for an all ages club in Southern
> >California. Now I've missed quite a few bands in the last few months, and
> >I'll be missing more in the upcoming months... ( Noisex, Decoded Feedback,
> >VNV Nation, etc. )
>
> Do you think that YOU are the only person that ever experienced this? Even for
> those of us that are of age to attend shows now, we were once under 18 also,
> and had to miss some shows. Whining on every tour thread won't change a THING.

but getting a fake id will.
a friend used to make em by having his connection at kinkos print up the
*quality* copies, and using a laminator. the best states to use are
nebraska and new jersey.

hey, give it a shot. it really isn't that hard.

Robb Cunningham

Oct 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/3/99

"Mattrim." wrote:

> docta p wrote in message <19990928215614...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...
> >>

> >> Yeah, well, lets hope they get booked for an all ages club in Southern
> >>California. Now I've missed quite a few bands in the last few months, and
> >>I'll be missing more in the upcoming months... ( Noisex, Decoded Feedback,
> >>VNV Nation, etc. )
> >
> >Do you think that YOU are the only person that ever experienced this? Even
> >for those of us that are of age to attend shows now, we were once under 18
> >also, and had to miss some shows. Whining on every tour thread won't
> >change a THING.
>

> To add to this, I have absolutely no pity for you USAmericans. All you ever
> do is whine about how the nearest tour date is in the next state, or the
> next city, etc. Oh, please. Cry me a river. Try living ANYWHERE in Canada,
> beyond the reachs of Toronto, Montreal, or possibly Vancouver, and then
> you can come crying to me when you realize that the closest any show will
> ever be is at least fifteen hours away. This is what I, or any other western
> Canadian, experiences every time a "North American Tour" is announced.

How about Mexico, who have to wait for the rare "world tour" (not north american
tour) for bands to even stop in the one or two cities that will ever get stopped
in? How about all the folks who live anywhere except Europe and North America
who are extremely lucky to get Euro/American industrial acts playing on the same
*continent*?

> My question is, how can they call it a North American tour when the northern
> part of America is completely and utterly neglected? I do not care what the
> United Nations says...Canada is not the best place in the world to live. The
> amount of tour attention that we get is minimal at best and pathetic at
> worst.

1. once you get up to Mexico, you're in the northern part of America (that's why
they call it "North America")
2. I think the UN has a few slightly more important things to worry about than
industrial tours

VoltAire

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
If your under age, heres a clue...go several hours before the show is
scedueled to start..with small shows like this, no one will know....the band
will think you are with the club, adn the club will think you are with the
band..you have to ACT like you belong there....if you want to make the ruse
complete, walk in with some stereo cables, or if you are eleaborate, whip
up a "backstage ppass" with the bands logo on it, laminate it and wear it
around your neck..aagain , tis is a perfect case of the left hand not knowing
what the right hand is doing..90 percent of the time it works, worst case
you'll just get thrown out.....

9

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
VoltAire sed:

This is so true. Why didn't I ever think of this? Doi.

< Nine >
A social pythagorean.
Link of the month: http://www.trog.com/jesus/

Mr. Tangent

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:35:41 GMT, with general lethargy, I witnessed
"Mattrim." <mattrim...@NOSPAMhome.com> scribble:

>np ~ C17H19N03 ~ 1692/2092

Mattrim (or anyone), how does this album compare to C17H19N03's first
album? What label is it on? I've been meaning to pick it up for some
time as I enjoy the first one a great deal.

<sorry if this shows up twice, it didn't appear on my server the first
time...>

--

Mr. Tangent [the binary police]

"I just save often and if it crashes, throw it out the
window. That's why it's called Windows, right? :-)"
- Dan, overheard on RMI

Mattrim.

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99

Mr. Tangent wrote in message <37fb3ecd...@202.145.130.102>...

>On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:35:41 GMT, with general lethargy, I witnessed
>"Mattrim." <mattrim...@NOSPAMhome.com> scribble:
>
>>np ~ C17H19N03 ~ 1692/2092
>
>Mattrim (or anyone), how does this album compare to C17H19N03's first
>album? What label is it on? I've been meaning to pick it up for some
>time as I enjoy the first one a great deal.
>
>Mr. Tangent [the binary police]

Assuming that by "first album", you are referring to Terra Damnata (from
the now-defunct Fifth Colvmn Records), 1692/2092 is definitely comparable
in scope and depth, though not as "dark". There is still a great deal of
"scary" music present on 1692/2092, and the lush orchestral overtones and
ambient wanderings found on Terra Damnata are ever-present, though they
tend to be masked by (generally) overally dramatic vocals (provided by
Jarboe and other guests). Nonetheless, I highly recommend this disc. As
with everything else that I have heard from Malignant Records, this disc has
been a regular feature in my CD player since I acquired it a few weeks ago.

Take Care.
Mattrim.
np ~ Merzbow ~ Akasha Gulva

Mattrim.

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
Additionally, Last Sigh (the e-zine) has a review up at...
http://www.waste.org/lastsigh/reviews99/1692.htm

M.

Mr. Tangent

Oct 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/5/99
On Tue, 05 Oct 1999 19:12:11 GMT, with general lethargy, I witnessed
"Mattrim." <mattrim...@NOSPAMhome.com> scribble:

>Assuming that by "first album", you are referring to Terra Damnata (from

>the now-defunct Fifth Colvmn Records), 1692/2092 is definitely comparable
>in scope and depth, though not as "dark". There is still a great deal of
>"scary" music present on 1692/2092, and the lush orchestral overtones and
>ambient wanderings found on Terra Damnata are ever-present, though they
>tend to be masked by (generally) overally dramatic vocals (provided by
>Jarboe and other guests). Nonetheless, I highly recommend this disc. As
>with everything else that I have heard from Malignant Records, this disc has
>been a regular feature in my CD player since I acquired it a few weeks ago.

I was in fact referring to "Terra Damnata". And thank you very much
for your response. I'll seek out 1692/2092 as soon as funds allow.
Thanks again.

--

Mr. Tangent [the binary police]

"One of the fascinating questions that arises in
envisioning computers more intelligent than men
is at what point machine intelligence deserves
the same consideration as biological intelligence."
- Stanley Kubrick, 1971

Denis H. Berthelsen

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99

You should also try "Tertium Non Data - The Third is Not Given" from
Crowd Control Activities,which is almost the same people as in c17H19No3
and it has the same feel.

Denis