Psychic TV...?

Woody

Feb 12, 1994, 7:00:04 AM2/12/94
This may be considered a dumb question, but...<grin>

Basically, looking for info on just what kind of music Psychic TV is. I
got a shirt a while back only because I thought it was great (person with
bird’s head mask holding a naked woman upside down by a knife through the
foot, says “Some have to dance, some have to kill” on the back), and
someone recently told me it was a Psychic TV shirt.

Now am curious about PTV...well, have been for a while (it’s a name I keep
seeing), but now more so...have a wierd thing, don’t like promoting bands I
know nothing about, or have no music of. So...

Anyway, info would be appreciated...along with any suggestions of what to
pick up from these folks, should I choose to.

‘course, it’s still an awesome shirt...<grin>

/========================================================================\
| Woody | Anybody intelligent enough to run the |
| as...@aurora.alaska.edu | country is going to be too smart to get |
\==========================| into politics in the first place. -Herman- |
\=============================================/

wize...@delphi.com

Feb 18, 1994, 2:38:29 AM2/18/94
Woody <as...@aurora.alaska.edu> writes:

>Basically, looking for info on just what kind of music Psychic TV is. I
>got a shirt a while back only because I thought it was great (person with
>birdÕs head mask holding a naked woman upside down by a knife through the
>foot, says ÒSome have to dance, some have to killÓ on the back), and

>someone recently told me it was a Psychic TV shirt.

Well, I'm afraid you've been misinformed. The aforementioned shirt is for
My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult... I think it was the "Confessions of a
Knife" tour.

As for PTV info, I could scratch the surface, but I think I'll leave that
question to more capable hands. TOPY, anyone?