RMIM Puraskaar 2007 - Voting begins

1 view

Vinay

Jan 15, 2008, 12:36:06 PM1/15/08
Hi all:

RMIM Puraskaar for Hindi film music of 2007 are open for voting. Point
your browsers to http://awards.giitaayan.com/ and choose and rank your
favorite albums of the year.

I dedicate this year's Puraskaar to our beloved RMIMer who left us
recently - Satish Kalra. He was not just part of the jury last year
but a motivating force behind the execution of this idea itself. This
one is dedicated to his memories.

If you participated last year, the process remains the same except one
major change. When selecting your favorite songs in the "Additional
songs" list, you have to choose songs from albums *other than* the
ones you have selected in your albums list. Last year you were
supposed to list your favorite songs, *including* the ones from your
selected albums.

In any case, that is even if it is your first time, the voting page is
self-explanatory. Please read everything carefully (and of course
select your albums judiciously) before you hit the submit button. If
you have modifications to your entry, simply submit a new one using
the same name and email id. Only your last received entry will be
considered valid.

You just need a name and a valid email id to vote. Any spam-like or
dubious-looking entries will not be considered.

The tentative last date for submission is January 31st, 2008.

For the history (and the reasons) of the Puraskaar -
http://giitaayan.blogspot.com/2007/02/rmim-puraskaar.html

To see last year's puraskRRits - http://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexen.htm
http://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexhi.htm

For updates, check the giitaayan blog - http://giitaayan.blogspot.com/

Happy voting..

Vinay
http://awards.giitaayan.com/
http://giitaayan.blogspot.com/

Vinay

Jan 18, 2008, 10:39:08 AM1/18/08
Just bumping the thread up and reminding everyone that the last date
of submission of your choice remains January 31st, 2008.

The URL is: http://awards.giitaayan.com/

Vinay

On Jan 15, 12:36 pm, Vinay <v9y....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all:
>
> RMIM Puraskaar for Hindi film music of 2007 are open for voting. Point

> your browsers tohttp://awards.giitaayan.com/and choose and rank your

> favorite albums of the year.
>
> I dedicate this year's Puraskaar to our beloved RMIMer who left us
> recently - Satish Kalra. He was not just part of the jury last year
> but a motivating force behind the execution of this idea itself. This
> one is dedicated to his memories.
>
> If you participated last year, the process remains the same except one
> major change. When selecting your favorite songs in the "Additional
> songs" list, you have to choose songs from albums *other than* the
> ones you have selected in your albums list. Last year you were
> supposed to list your favorite songs, *including* the ones from your
> selected albums.
>
> In any case, that is even if it is your first time, the voting page is
> self-explanatory. Please read everything carefully (and of course
> select your albums judiciously) before you hit the submit button. If
> you have modifications to your entry, simply submit a new one using
> the same name and email id. Only your last received entry will be
> considered valid.
>
> You just need a name and a valid email id to vote. Any spam-like or
> dubious-looking entries will not be considered.
>
> The tentative last date for submission is January 31st, 2008.
>

> For the history (and the reasons) of the Puraskaar -http://giitaayan.blogspot.com/2007/02/rmim-puraskaar.html
>
> To see last year's puraskRRits -http://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexen.htmhttp://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexhi.htm

Vinay

Jan 24, 2008, 11:57:17 AM1/24/08
Just a reminder that only one week is left for submitting your choices
for the Puraskaar. The submissions end on January 31st. Here's the URL
again:

http://awards.giitaayan.com/

Vinay

On Jan 15, 12:36 pm, Vinay <v9y....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> RMIM Puraskaar for Hindi film music of 2007 are open for voting. Point

> your browsers tohttp://awards.giitaayan.com/and choose and rank your

> favorite albums of the year.
>
> I dedicate this year's Puraskaar to our beloved RMIMer who left us
> recently - Satish Kalra. He was not just part of the jury last year
> but a motivating force behind the execution of this idea itself. This
> one is dedicated to his memories.
>
> If you participated last year, the process remains the same except one
> major change. When selecting your favorite songs in the "Additional
> songs" list, you have to choose songs from albums *other than* the
> ones you have selected in your albums list. Last year you were
> supposed to list your favorite songs,  *including* the ones from your
> selected albums.
>
> In any case, that is even if it is your first time, the voting page is
> self-explanatory. Please read everything carefully (and of course
> select your albums judiciously) before you hit the submit button. If
> you have modifications to your entry, simply submit a new one using
> the same name and email id. Only your last received entry will be
> considered valid.
>
> You just need a name and a valid email id to vote. Any spam-like or
> dubious-looking entries will not be considered.
>
> The tentative last date for submission is January 31st, 2008.
>

> For the history (and the reasons) of the Puraskaar -http://giitaayan.blogspot.com/2007/02/rmim-puraskaar.html
>
> To see last year's puraskRRits -http://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexen.htmhttp://awards.giitaayan.com/2006/indexhi.htm

Vinay

Jan 30, 2008, 10:10:55 AM1/30/08
Only two more days to go before the voting for RMIM Puraskaar 2007
ends. If you haven't submitted your favorites yet or if you want to
change your choices, now is the time. The voting can end anytime after
January 31st.

The URL for voting is:
http://awards.giitaayan.com/

Thanks,