Is MD C.Arjun and the Hero of Malhar-1951,one and the same ?

Arunkumar Deshmukh

Jan 27, 2012, 3:15:17 AM1/27/12
Although in none of the interviews C.Arjun gave,has he ever mentioned
that he started his career as an acor,nor has any article so far
mentioned so,it is now being claimed that the both are same and
C.Arjun did start as an actor.In support of this claim,even Raju
Bharatan's undated article is being claimed.I have read Raju's almost
all books,I have not seen this article anywhere.
Will some knowledgeable movie fan please throw some light on this ?
-Arunkumar Deshmukh

vrk

Jan 27, 2012, 8:02:37 AM1/27/12
have heard an interview of c arjun with ameen sayaani. he did not mention it in that.

surhall

Jan 27, 2012, 4:06:15 PM1/27/12
On Jan 27, 3:15 am, Arunkumar Deshmukh <deshmukh.arunku...@gmail.com>
wrote:
sur...@gmail.com
Is MD C.Arjun and the Hero NO . Hero of Malhar-1951 he live in
canada . year 2003
one day i meet at music shopToronto.
dhall

Arunkumar Deshmukh

Jan 30, 2012, 9:14:42 AM1/30/12
On Jan 28, 2:06 am, surhall <surh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 27, 3:15 am, Arunkumar Deshmukh <deshmukh.arunku...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Although in none of the interviews C.Arjun gave,has he ever mentioned
> > that he started his career as an acor,nor has any article so far
> > mentioned so,it is now being claimed that the both are same and
> > C.Arjun did start as an actor.In support of this claim,even Raju
> > Bharatan's undated article is being claimed.I have read Raju's almost
> > all books,I have not seen this article anywhere.
> > Will some knowledgeable movie fan please throw some light on this ?
> > -Arunkumar Deshmukh
>
> surh...@gmail.com
>  Is MD C.Arjun and the Hero NO . Hero of Malhar-1951 he live in
> canada . year 2003
>  one day i meet at music shopToronto.
>  dhall

Thank you,sir.
That settles the issue decisively,because C.ARJUN died in 1992.
Thanks,once again,Dhall ji.
-Arunkumar Deshmukh

Sudhir

Feb 2, 2012, 7:24:02 AM2/2/12
Music Director C.Arjun hailed from Sindh

I cann't recall his family name, however it ended with .... ani
(e.g.: chandani)

Sudhir

seb...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2016, 4:25:30 PM4/19/16
I think C.Arjun and Actor Arjun of Mallhar are two different persons. C. Arjun's family name ends with 'Chandani', where as, Actor Arjun's surname ends as 'Bakshi'.ACTOR Arjun worked only in two films-Malhar, and 'dakku ke ladki'. His daughter by name Jyothi Bakshi acted as heroin in DevAnand's 'BULLET'. Sheis no more.

shu...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2016, 1:28:26 AM4/22/16
Gossip... when C.Arjun was selected to give music for film 'Road No.303" the distributors took objection saying He is unknown.The producer said he is younger brother of C.Ramchandra so they allowed him !.

csghum...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2018, 3:16:46 AM6/1/18
Arjun Bakshi Gill hailed from Ludhiana, and acted in two films Malhar and Dakoo ki Ladki in 1951 and 1954. He later acted in some films as an extra,such as Karan Arjun- their father- ans shifted to Canad a in 1996.
He died of bain heommorage in Toronto in 2000.
He was survived by his daughter Jyoti Arjun Bakshi Gill who acted in film Bullen and few others. She died in 2005, childless.