Rajkamal is no more

Pavan Jha

Sep 20, 2005, 7:05:10 AM9/20/05
Friends,

Checked RMIM today after a couple of weeks break.. It was unfortunate
that I couldn't find any news on Music Director Raj Kamal's demise (not
on any other forums or news sites).. Sh. Raj Kamal passed away on the
early morning of 1st September. He scored music for films like Saawan
Ko Aane Do, Katha, Chashme Baddoor, Saaz and for the TV Serial
MahaBharat

May his soul rest in peace

Pavan Jha

yeskay

Sep 20, 2005, 7:55:34 AM9/20/05

Afzal sahab, How are you doing?
[not kidding, I really want to know]

skalr...@yahoo.com

Sep 20, 2005, 9:16:51 AM9/20/05

Sorry to hear the news.

R.I.P.

Satish Kalra

Message has been deleted

n.ram...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2005, 1:55:19 PM9/20/05
Rajkamal was an assistant to Rajesh Roshan in some films also. Other
than that I know nothing more. Pls can somebody provide with a well
enough detailed info.
Re,
Ramaswamy
Message has been deleted