Doser aka A. Carlton vs. WUZ

Alexander Carlton

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Been in hiding y'all, sorry about the delay.

Round one.

So what you know about MC DOSE,
Coming straight outta Sac,
Representin' West Coast,
MC's, leaving Wuz to represent the wannabe's
Like Wyclef pulling a gun, you aint impressin me,
And how bout Flemish, is that the language you speak?
Half your country speak french, cuz' your culture is weak,
Waffles and chocolate, but aint like SIC, and aint long lastin'
You aint no Dr. evil, and I shagged your mom with a power like Austin,
Hah! How you gonna compete?
The MC with verbal skills that come whole-hearted,
While yours come like a mosquito having sex, I'm gettin' started,
Leave your retarted raps at the door, it's time for a real fight,
You wanna rhyme to this? Start with the Great Belgian Hype.
Versus the sic, or better yet at ease MC with mental calories,
Gaining mental weight to outsmart those from the wack ass rapper
factories,
Not like that's hard, I can't wait to see your reply,
I'll translate it to spanish, the outcome: Su Muerte. No lie,
If you wish to back out, I'll allow you to forfeit,
If you want to continue, I'll hear your wack shit,
Come back and battle til the break of dawn,
Rippin' your heart out with the lyrical hellspawn,
Take my verse? Fuck that I'll take yours and flip it,
When I spit it'll sound better, you'd better quit,
And take lessons from a playa from central valley,
Cuz compare my verses to yours? Penthouse vs. Alley
Alley raps, but not street label,
You're like old Seattle, we'll build over if able
But if we did, it would be a weak foundation,
Cuz what the fuck did Belgium ever do as a nation?
Chocolate and Cheese, like Ween you're a joke,
So call me Rakim, or the hero from Gunsmoke,
I see my verbal nine blastin' and scatterin contestants,
I see your BB verses lackin', only offendin protestants,
I'll give you credit, you tryin' in English,
But you defeat me? That is called a deathwish,
Like Belgium vs. the US, you aint gotta chance,
Like an ancient Indian tribe, I'm gonna do my raindance,
Change the stance, spot your ignorance,
Come back making a difference,
Between the best and those best forgotten,
So who are you again? Call me dirty rotten.

notes: end with sample "dirty rotten scoundrel" ala Jeru
SIC is from palo alto, made a song called "long lastin"
"Su Muerte" is california spanish for "you die"
Flemish is the official language of Belgium,
but especially in the south (of belguim), most people
speak french.
Ween is a group that make's fun of music, and has an album
called "Chocolate and Cheese"
Composed in 22 minutes, from 8:45am Pacific Standard Time, to
9:07am... notes have been taking longer, as I'm trying to figure
out what is common knowledge, and what might be obscure.

PS I'm a little rusty.

Alex Carlton
Chief of Security
Advocates International
"Blowin' up your spot like Tim McVeigh"
(c)1998, Advocates International
All Rights Reversed.

applesauce

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Alexander Carlton <szne...@catbert.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

: notes: end with sample "dirty rotten scoundrel" ala Jeru

: SIC is from palo alto, made a song called "long lastin"

<snip>

I was thinking about doing this, but i didn't. I'm afraid that a couple
of my references may go unnoticed, and in turn hurt my presentation. Ah
well, i gotta be me....

respectfully,

applesauce
:This has been a Greasy Kid Inc. production. :
: :
: "Man, If there wasn't music in this world, :
: this world wouldn't be shit." :
: -----Thelonious Monk :
: :
: Para chuparse los dedos!:

Jupiter

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
szne...@catbert.ucdavis.edu (Alexander Carlton) wrote:

>Cuz what the fuck did Belgium ever do as a nation?

give us a fucking break, we're only 168 years old.

so young,..

so cute,..

> Flemish is the official language of Belgium,

actually, we have THREE official languages:
Dutch, French and German.

..or Flemish, Wallonian and East-Cantonian.

Mr."I've been to Europe", hah! I bet you didn't even come to Antown!

;-)

still working on your tape.
Patience, my friend.

May the shwarz be with you,
Joe Piler.

---
"never have I fought such brave men as the Galliers" - Caesar J.
"I bump more hoes than acne" - Too $hort
"Size matters if you don't have skills" - Angieee
"Ca depend. And that's all I'm going to let Dejanews archive on the
matter" - T. Tauri.

Alexander Carlton

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Jupiter (NOSPA...@innet.be) wrote:

: szne...@catbert.ucdavis.edu (Alexander Carlton) wrote:
: >Cuz what the fuck did Belgium ever do as a nation?
: give us a fucking break, we're only 168 years old.
: so young,..
: so cute,..
Whoa! It's just a battle rhyme.

: > Flemish is the official language of Belgium,

: actually, we have THREE official languages:
: Dutch, French and German.
: ..or Flemish, Wallonian and East-Cantonian.

Sorry, native language is Flemish... is that better? My bad...

: Mr."I've been to Europe", hah! I bet you didn't even come to Antown!
Naw... Brussels though... didn't like Brussels... or at least the South
end of the city...

: still working on your tape.
: Patience, my friend.

Which I am equipped with in an abundance.

Jupiter

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
szne...@catbert.ucdavis.edu (Alexander Carlton) wrote:

>Whoa! It's just a battle rhyme.

<beat kicking in>.tadumdum.. I know.
Now allow me to take Wuz' place for a second, and lemme flow.
See he's on a vacation and won't be back in a while
so I'm a keep the stage warm, have a jupiler and a smile
now listen to how I'm a tell a story bout Belgium
cause you think you know, yeah, you think you can tell 'em
about what languages we speak and what we did or didn't do
but if you don't know what you're talking bout,.. shut the fuck up boo
Let me take you to a time way before the german trenches
and talk about the country of the flemish and frenches
See the south was always french but the north was always dutch
the official language was french, of which the flemish had enough
so we rebelled, but couldn't find the enemy
"Schild of Vriend?" means "shall we fight, or are you a friend o' me?"
it was a question we would ask anyone
and if you had a french accent, either answer was wrong
you would literally lose your head, yeah I know it's not civilized
but we had to come up, or our culture would've been minimized
now why the fuck am I here teaching Flemish History?
on an Hip-Hop newsgroup no less, I admit it is a mystery
it's probably not very accurate either but this ain't no test G
maybe when Wuz is back he'll be able to correct me
untill then, I'm out like a brussels sprout
"Eroul C is God in Antown", yea that's what they shout

peAce,
Joe Piler
hey, this is fun!

Jupiter

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

Damn, just now I read Fatboy's suggestion that I should replace wuz..
(under the "I have the results so far, but.."-thread)

do y'all mind if I just continue where I left off?

<flemish history bit snipped>

>why the fuck am I here teaching Flemish History?

cause I want you to know who you lost from, you sissiepee
steppin into the battle with yar silly references
you came dissing belgium, now suffer the consequenses
I'm no belgian rebellion, more like an ambassador
with roots far down south, greatgrandpa was a matador
Where'd you say you're from? the sac? well you can lick it
taste these balls muthafucka, born and raised in likwit
cause way back in the dark ages when the water was infested
the only thing we drank was beer, we still do, come test it
silly micros country called the united snakes
just like the brews you taste, y'all a bunch o' fakes.
but I don't have beef with the US, it's you I'm after
you didn't like brussels? well that shows you're a disaster
cause in the south of brussels that's where the b-boys roam
you couldn't hang clown, it was time you got back to your own
feel home? well don't ya get too comfy
by the time I'm through with you, your mom'll say "don't bug me"
cause you'll be waisting her time, crying on her lap:
"the drunken master whooped my ass", not fiction,.. fact!

hahaa, this really IS fun!

I know this part's kinda short but it's friday night, ain't a damn
thing funny...
just paste the two rhymes together.

peAce,
Joe Piler.

Alexander Carlton

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Jupiter (NOSPA...@innet.be) wrote:
: Damn, just now I read Fatboy's suggestion that I should replace wuz..

: (under the "I have the results so far, but.."-thread)
: do y'all mind if I just continue where I left off?

Not at all cuz' defeating you is no feat,
You be thinkin' the poundin I give you is a dope beat,
Defendin' Belgium, yeah I know I'll school you,
Put you on the defense while I celebrate with my crew,
Not the old or the new school, rather the click of power,
Reducing belgium sucka MC's to poor-grade flour,
That's the beatin' you be takin,
Leavin' the battle to those MCs who aint got time for those who be fakin'
And frontin' cuz Belgium can't represent shit for nothin'
While I'll be takin' my time, droppin lyrics to start the fans jumpin'
They movin' closer, wantin' to hear that Doser flow,
While "Get the fuck up, get the fuck out" is all you'll ever know,
Not to continue this fuck-belgium rap,
But every beat you make, is sounding like,
Not that, too tame, your beats are composed all arythmic,
If I didn't know better your producers are epileptic,
Or dyslexic, I can't tell the difference, and don't give a fuck,
If I was to compare you vs. me to huntin'
You represent the duck,
And I'm the shotgun, or maybe 30-06,
How could I ever lose, so long as you keep turnin' trix,
Like a hooker, not that I wanna insult your dad,
Cuz' hip-hop in belium is more like a passing fad,
Here today, gone tomorrow,
If MCing were money, you'd play like common, can I borrow a dollar?
Real headz 'll recognize that no surprise doser rise like helium,
Blow up like hydrogen when combined with crowd energy and oxygen,
So call me a carcinogen, see I'm bad for your health,
Continuing with the money analogy, and I represent wealth,
So release yo 'Delf, or maybe relax with pep,
If my 'liks were on a UNIX server, you would try to grep,
But get a grip, cuz you won't ever be able to bite like mike,
You thought you had a chance, cuz I'm white and Kike,
But you stepped up to one who bombs terrorist compounds like the USA,
And you blow up the spot like a popping balloon, much to your dismay,
So lyrically you think to challenge me and come out the victor?
You gotta get some prozac homeboy, before you get shook like 9-9 Ricter.

Notes:

I'm at work, and outta time, I'll continue after I get home.
Ricter... Ricter scale, used to measure earthquakes
"Get the fuck up, get the fuck out" -Bustah Rhymes at Concord concert to
those sitting down.
Grep - Unix utility for finding texts on servers.
Relax with pep, Release yo delf, can I borrow a dollar, here today, gone
tomorrow - all songs by various artists, Eric B & Rakim, Method Man,
Common Sense, Dangerous Dame & Gang Starr (they both made a song with the
same title), respectively

Composed between 1:35 and 1:45, 10 minutes total time, hence some lack to
flow.

Gotta jam,

Alexander Carlton

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Alexander Carlton (szne...@dilbert.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
: So lyrically you think to challenge me and come out the victor?
: You gotta get some prozac homeboy, before you get shook like 9-9 Ricter,
And I get sicker, off my bozac, I'm gonna come back quicker,
Slicker, with styles dope like a twomp-sack, You might want to figure,
How I got raps, like Smith and Wesson got a trigger,
Clean when it comes to game, big when it comes to name,
Leaving you in the dust, head hung down in shame,
Drop references from the east to the west,
Props to real motherfuckers, I'll dissect Wuz, Piler, and all the rest,
Or vivisect, cuz' I play like Luniz and bring the pain like Johnny Blaze,
Drop bombs like enola gay, lyrically spray sick like a creeping malaise,
You don't wanna test this,
Cuz' I can turn your lead lyrics into gold like an alchemist,
Don't trip to this,
I got psychadelic raps on the higher state of conciousness,
So bounce to this,
But you're a bluebird on my shoulder that's quick to undress,
I'll make your head a mess,
When I interrogate your raps until you confess,
That D-O-S-E represent the best,
Battle call to which Joe Piler will fall,
Can't stand up to an MC with more Get Right than Mac Mall,
I heard that Puff Daddy said he wanna sign you,
I heard that "Faggot ass belgiums" was the name of your crew,
So step to me, and look into the eyes of a notorious mc murderer,
Feel the beat down, and recognize I aint gonna be nice to a challenger,
Rather I'm gonna set you up for your eventual demise,
Ancient Chinese Secret: To Battle me aint wise.

Notes: Another 10 minute composition. I'll keep my 'freestyles' from
exceeding 20 minutes writing time.

Man, Rakim (I bless the earths, the gods, and bomb the rest)

Peace,

PhreshAsian

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

Alexander Carlton wrote in message <6rn6ns$67o$1...@mark.ucdavis.edu>...

>Alexander Carlton (szne...@dilbert.ucdavis.edu) wrote:
>: So lyrically you think to challenge me and come out the victor?
>: You gotta get some prozac homeboy, before you get shook like 9-9 Ricter,
>And I get sicker, off my bozac, I'm gonna come back quicker,
>Slicker, with styles dope like a twomp-sack, You might want to figure,

whoa you use the word twomp? I've only heard me and my friends say that
word. do you use it in reference to a twenty sack of doja?

Alexander Carlton

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
PhreshAsian (red...@gte.net) wrote:
: >And I get sicker, off my bozac, I'm gonna come back quicker,

: >Slicker, with styles dope like a twomp-sack, You might want to figure,

: whoa you use the word twomp? I've only heard me and my friends say that
: word. do you use it in reference to a twenty sack of doja?

At times... twomp is twenty, so a twomp-sack is a 20 sack, generally a
tiny bit over a gram of green (prices are outrageous).

Jupiter

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
szne...@catbert.ucdavis.edu (Alexander Carlton) wrote:

>PhreshAsian (red...@gte.net) wrote:
>: >And I get sicker, off my bozac, I'm gonna come back quicker,
>: >Slicker, with styles dope like a twomp-sack, You might want to figure,

>: whoa you use the word twomp? I've only heard me and my friends say that
>: word. do you use it in reference to a twenty sack of doja?

>At times... twomp is twenty, so a twomp-sack is a 20 sack, generally a
>tiny bit over a gram of green (prices are outrageous).

So ehm, a gram costs 20 bucks over there?

damn man, that's more than double (almost triple) of what we pay
here,.. and I hear y'all smoke that weed pure, heh, we have to mix
ours with tabacco or we fall flat on our faces. Dat's sum baaaad weed.
You'd think it's because we're closer to the source (holland), but
holland isn't the source, it's mostly homegrown stuff..

don't y'all have homegrown?

peAce,
Joe <thinking of expanding my business to the states> Piler

---
"never have I fought such brave men as the Galliers" - Caesar J.
"I bump more hoes than acne" - Too $hort
"Size matters if you don't have skills" - Angieee
"Ca depend. And that's all I'm going to let Dejanews archive on the
matter" - T. Tauri.

"My mom would be so proud" - Hempolio

Alexander Carlton

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Jupiter (NOSPA...@innet.be) wrote:
: >At times... twomp is twenty, so a twomp-sack is a 20 sack, generally a

: >tiny bit over a gram of green (prices are outrageous).
: So ehm, a gram costs 20 bucks over there?

Not like Amsterdam.... $12.50 for 3 grams of the bomb.

: damn man, that's more than double (almost triple) of what we pay

: here,.. and I hear y'all smoke that weed pure, heh, we have to mix
: ours with tabacco or we fall flat on our faces. Dat's sum baaaad weed.
: You'd think it's because we're closer to the source (holland), but
: holland isn't the source, it's mostly homegrown stuff..
: don't y'all have homegrown?
: peAce,
: Joe <thinking of expanding my business to the states> Piler

The nazi's role on those who grow at home. Dangerous Business...

Maseo27

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
My "Friend" has homegrown ;)
Maseo

"I've only been wrong once in my life: I once thought I was wrong, but I was
mistaken."--Troy Superstar.

"Its Never Personal, you know how it is."--Me.

[WUZ!] The Flemish Lion

Aug 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/31/98
A bit late, but Dejanews informed me that Jupiter already excused my
lateness.

>Flemish is the official language of Belgium,

>but especially in the south (of belguim), most people
>speak french.

Actually, Flemish isn't a language. Flemish people speak Dutch. And we have
the southern part called Wallonië (no clue how that translates into English)
where people speak French.

Anyway...

(we didn't have to base our rhymes on a given beat, right?)

Gather around gather around, best come very close
to see the lyrical wonder WUZ raging OVER DOSE
cause that's just what you'll get, too much
Cause your rhyme was even worse than beer from the Dutch
So you're from the wild wild West? Cracker watch yo' back
I come riding on a mustang throwing a lasso 'round your nutsack
And i'll be dragging you all through the U.S. of A
People will be thinking it's a fucking masquarade
So you think that your rhyme made you feared and notorious
well, that's cause you're brainwashed like the Jerry Springer audience
Or maybe you've got a fetish for being verbally crushed
Cause when WUZ grabs the mic, sucka's bite dust
Your style is more annoying than "ghetto superstar"
In fact you sound just like Pras, is that who you are?
Nah, it's Canibus, cause I spotted you eating ass
So I'll be KRS, still teaching class
Time to eliminate the cancer we call Alexander
cause I catch more wreck than Lady Diana
Doser giving some opposition, but I'm on it
cause your style is sleepless in Seattle, while mine is Supersonic
And next time don't try to insult belgium, that don't offend me
cause if you're trying to get my belgian pride, THERE ISN'T ANY
I was sent to this world to uplift my nation
and smack all the wack into rehabillitation
And today another fake MC takes the heat
Now take a deep breath and smell your defeat

And I'm out

Notes: Cracker is put in to support the idea of replacing the n-word with
the c-word. And no disrespect to Princess Diana, but lots of disrespect to
the media who caused her loss.

BSE

Sep 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/2/98
[WUZ!] The Flemish Lion wrote:

> A bit late, but Dejanews informed me that Jupiter already excused my
> lateness.
>
> >Flemish is the official language of Belgium,
> >but especially in the south (of belguim), most people
> >speak french.
>
> Actually, Flemish isn't a language. Flemish people speak Dutch. And we have
> the southern part called Wallonië (no clue how that translates into English)
> where people speak French.
>
> Anyway...
>
> (we didn't have to base our rhymes on a given beat, right?)
>
> Gather around gather around, best come very close
> to see the lyrical wonder WUZ raging OVER DOSE
> cause that's just what you'll get, too much
> Cause your rhyme was even worse than beer from the Dutch
> So you're from the wild wild West? Cracker watch yo' back
> I come riding on a mustang throwing a lasso 'round your nutsack

bo bo bo

> And i'll be dragging you all through the U.S. of A
> People will be thinking it's a fucking masquarade
> So you think that your rhyme made you feared and notorious
> well, that's cause you're brainwashed like the Jerry Springer audience

haaaaa

> Or maybe you've got a fetish for being verbally crushed
> Cause when WUZ grabs the mic, sucka's bite dust
> Your style is more annoying than "ghetto superstar"
> In fact you sound just like Pras, is that who you are?
> Nah, it's Canibus, cause I spotted you eating ass
> So I'll be KRS, still teaching class
> Time to eliminate the cancer we call Alexander
> cause I catch more wreck than Lady Diana

ill but super dope.

> Doser giving some opposition, but I'm on it
> cause your style is sleepless in Seattle, while mine is Supersonic

yeahhhh

> And next time don't try to insult belgium, that don't offend me
> cause if you're trying to get my belgian pride, THERE ISN'T ANY
> I was sent to this world to uplift my nation
> and smack all the wack into rehabillitation

nice

> And today another fake MC takes the heat
> Now take a deep breath and smell your defeat
>
> And I'm out

Hooooooooo!

Wuz whats your first language? Is this realy your second language?

your shit is off the hook, shit.

Wheres dosers piece?

Peace, BSE.

--

"On the dotted line, back before the rhyme I had reasons
To punch the kid who tried teasin' during lunch
It was a matter of pro-mo-ting de-cen-cy
But the 'de' and the 'cy' fell off, so I sinned
Again and again, until Jesus came down
Wait, I'm still sinning! I guess he hasn't reached the ground!" - De La
Soul