OTP:Advice: how do i get her to bounce?

Tony1er

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
here's my deal: i'm "seeing" thse two girls now. basically, they come over and
spend the night. that's out relationship. neither are my girl and neither are
ever going to be. here's my problem: how do i get rid of them the next day? my
dilemma is bad because I'm also fucked up with three torn ligiments so i can't
use the trusty "i gotta go play ball, i'll see you later" that's been working
so well thus far. the thing is they both basically now i'm not going anywhere
and think it's cool to chill with me until the early evening. well, it's not
cool. i got some shit to do and even if i didn't maybe I need some "me" time.
any advice here? this shit is driving me nuts.
later tony

Kazuya

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00

Tony1er <ton...@aol.com> wrote in message

Uh, you didn't say whether you were banging them or not. Maybe it's
obvious, forgive me.

If you are, then congratulations, you're one bad mofo to be shagging two
chicks at once, and having them come to YOUR crib. I refuse to help you
with your "problem"...

If not, then you gotta come up with some shit that has to be done alone, or
in total quiet (it can be a lie of course). You gotta read a book or some
shit. Then, the next time just don't answer the door when they come
knocking, even if they know you're there. Come up with some believable
shit, like you're asleep. Then next time, you're on your way out the door
as soon as they show up. (Just go down the street and get a Snickers bar or
some shit). Anyway, you will start to establish a pattern, and they will
think twice about coming over because there is a chance they might have to
bounce. Also, chicks are smarter than you would think (;^) ) They will
probably get the message...
--
peace Kazuya

My alt.rap colum is (finally) back...
Check it out at http://www.altrap.com/thats/index.html

Peter Agoston

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
whats better? fucking two hoes at your crib everynight or
being by yourself? thats the choice you're going to have
to make. i've made a similar one, although they rolled
individually not as a team, which diserves some dap, even
if its new york. heh heh. anyway, if you're looking for more
options you can always posion one or the other with
gossip on the other to make that one hate the other thus
dis-inabling them from both coming over. you could be
straight up with them and tell them its over. it's a tough
call but like nice & smooth you can't have your cake and
eat it too. peace

sb...@webtv.net

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Be honest. If you have things to do, let that person know. It's not
always cute to be under someone like that. What does it really leave
left in seeing each other?

B. David Harrison

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Peter Agoston

> whats better? fucking two hoes at your crib everynight or
> being by yourself? thats the choice you're going to have
> to make. i've made a similar one, although they rolled
> individually not as a team, which diserves some dap, even

Some how I didn't get the impression from Tony's post that they're on
some tag-team type stuff... somehow I don't think he'd be bitching if that
was the case.

Frankly, if people don't realize that you need space, it's not worth it
(unless it's two on one, in that case, shut up and smile). People gotta
respect each other's space and time. If not move on, there's always more
where that came from.

B. David Harrison Anti-Knuckleheadosity:Last Updated 05/04/2000
Live from Seattle A-Knuck's now monthly: www.drizzle.com/~bdavid

This issue of Anti-Knuckleheadosity: Republicans, The Internet

"How else am I to get you to treat me like a man of weight and
substance unless I act as morally perturbed and angst-ridden as
everyone else in this room?" -The Beast

"This ain't no time when the usual is suitable" -Mos Def

Aztec-Assassin

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Tony1er (ton...@aol.com) wrote:
: how do i get rid of them the next day?

play your faces of death videotapes over and over again
or tell them your into interspecies love and have them
watch you surf the net for woman/animal flix....

that would make me leave ;)

R Walsh

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Try these ideas:

-Tell them to get dressed and get their stuff, you are going out for
breakfast. Go to Dennys or something, get a cheap meal, then say okay see ya
later I will call you later! Bye.. They would probably just leave, I have a
hard time seeing them want to go back up to your place.

-Tell them your parents/relatives/neighbours/etc. are coming over later and
you have to clean up and get your place straight. I would let you stay but
my uncle is a strange guy who doesn't like women much, so I dont think you
want to be here. That could give you a few days, if they wanna come over
just say your uncle is still there. As soon as you want them back over say
your uncle is gone and you cant wait for them to come back over!

-The always popular fake page, fake phone call. Just pretend there is some
emergency and you got other stuff to do, or you have something to do later.
Sorry I would let you stay but I gotta start to get ready. Say you got a
meeting, someones in the hospital, etc., and you have to go on your own.

-Be straight up and say you had a good time the night before, but you gotta
send them on their way. Sorry but I am kinda tired and just want to spend
some time on my own. Like someone already mentioned if people cant
understand ME time then they aren't very understanding people. Just be
straight, but this will only work once in a while.

If you use all these ideas just kinda use them in a rotation, they should
work if you use them once every couple weeks...

B. David Harrison

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Aztec-Assassin

> Tony1er (ton...@aol.com) wrote:
> : how do i get rid of them the next day?
>
> play your faces of death videotapes over and over again
> or tell them your into interspecies love and have them
> watch you surf the net for woman/animal flix....

No joke. One of my roomates and I had some girls over, and one of them
finds the F of D tape and wants to watch it. It's really hard to pull the
"big-yawn-put-your-arm-around-her" move when you're watching some girl get
her tits cut off. Faces of Death is some really icky shit.

If you're looking for maximum turn-off, a good discussion with one of
your boys about the relative merits of Batman and Captian America will do
the trick as well.

Dick Kuminquartz

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
tell them if they gonna stay they gonna have to start paying rent, cleaning
house, or polishing your knob. All 3 should be good enough to have to deal
with them. If they pay rent, now you got more spending money, if they clean
house, thats less work for you to do, if they polish your knob, reward them
with a facial.

Todd Ito

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Kazuya <kazu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

: Uh, you didn't say whether you were banging them or not. Maybe it's
: obvious, forgive me.

yes, it is obvious.

: If not, then you gotta come up with some shit that has to be done alone, or

: in total quiet (it can be a lie of course).

that's actually all right advice there. you make beats, right? say you
gotta work on your beats. that takes concentration, need to be alone. of
course, some chicks would probably be like, "hey, that's interesting, how
do you do it? can you show me?" which would then present another
problem. if you were in school, you could say you had to study.

: Then, the next time just don't answer the door when they come

: knocking, even if they know you're there. Come up with some believable
: shit, like you're asleep. Then next time, you're on your way out the door
: as soon as they show up.

see, now you're missing the point. he still wants them to come over, he
just doesn't want them to hang around the whole next day.

todd

Tony1er

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
woah woah woah!!! I think heads are misreading my shit. They don't roll over
together. they are two seperate girls who each come alone (no pun intended).
i'm not that ill. shit...that would be some shit.
later tony

Tony1er

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
todd wrote:
: If not, then you gotta come up with some shit that has to be done alone, or
: in total quiet (it can be a lie of course).

that's actually all right advice there. you make beats, right? say you
gotta work on your beats. that takes concentration, need to be alone. of
course, some chicks would probably be like, "hey, that's interesting, how
do you do it? can you show me?" which would then present another
problem. if you were in school, you could say you had to study.

word. the beat thing is possible (I use the "i'm in the studio" lie more often
then not). but both these girls are very much the type to kick it until they
realize it's really time to bounce. like on some "leaving my house with me"
shit. there have been times I've bounced to some imaginary place and just took
a walk around the block back to my crib. that would be cool but I'm fucked up
with torn ligiments and i can't walk. so, any excuse I can give has to be one
that takes place in y crib. beats are my only thing...
later tony

Tony1er

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

funny you mention that cause one did all my dishes the other day and the other
cleaned my filthy ass bathroom. i didn't ask them either, they just did it. it
suprised the shit out of me...
later tony

Peter Agoston

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
if you have to stay in the crib all day, have you
boys come over all the time for whatever reason.
to record songs might be a good one to get the
bitches to leave. and then when they've kinda chilled
a little bit you can call the dogs (your boys) off and
start living again. do these bitches know about each
other?

wujo

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

You would be a real player...G2 of course, if that was to happen. (: That
would be tight. Tape that shit next time.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
In article <20000509120938...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,
ton...@aol.com says...

> woah woah woah!!! I think heads are misreading my shit. They don't roll over
> together. they are two seperate girls who each come alone (no pun intended).
> i'm not that ill. shit...that would be some shit.

Man Tony, you had us thinking you were the flyest pimp n shit.
Two girls in one bed. That's some Bushwick Bill "Other Level" shit.
Too bad it wasn't for real!

--
"Life - your heart is one with your brain
Emotional or reason - now which one do you obey?" -> Spooks

PLEASE DIRECT REPLIES TO dj.f...@pobox.com
Webmaster: OHHLA.com, RMHH.com, Tame-One.com

B. David Harrison

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Steve 'Flash' Juon

> In article <20000509120938...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,
> ton...@aol.com says...
> > woah woah woah!!! I think heads are misreading my shit. They don't roll over
> > together. they are two seperate girls who each come alone (no pun intended).
> > i'm not that ill. shit...that would be some shit.
>
> Man Tony, you had us thinking you were the flyest pimp n shit.
> Two girls in one bed. That's some Bushwick Bill "Other Level" shit.
> Too bad it wasn't for real!

It's funny. The guys I know who've actually pulled two chicks at once
have been the lamest, broke dudes I know. You'd like it would be the
super pimpin' guys, but it just ends up being people who know chicks that
don't have standards.

BUGGZY415

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
>funny you mention that cause one did all my dishes the other day and the
>other
>cleaned my filthy ass bathroom. i didn't ask them either, they just did it.

Then what are you complaining about man??? You're getting sex and
housecleaning, not to mention having a female around which can't be all THAT
bad ;)

Buggzy

"On the mic I move the crowd like Big Pun stagediving"---Tash

Plexxxx (Half Man, Half Twizzler)

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

"B. David Harrison" wrote:

> The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Steve 'Flash' Juon
>
> > In article <20000509120938...@ng-ce1.aol.com>,
> > ton...@aol.com says...
> > > woah woah woah!!! I think heads are misreading my shit. They don't roll over
> > > together. they are two seperate girls who each come alone (no pun intended).
> > > i'm not that ill. shit...that would be some shit.
> >
> > Man Tony, you had us thinking you were the flyest pimp n shit.
> > Two girls in one bed. That's some Bushwick Bill "Other Level" shit.
> > Too bad it wasn't for real!
> >

> It's funny. The guys I know who've actually pulled two chicks at once
> have been the lamest, broke dudes I know. You'd like it would be the
> super pimpin' guys, but it just ends up being people who know chicks that
> don't have standards.

True enough...most heads could bone two chicks at once, but they'd probably be some
of the nastiest ass hoes you would ever see.

I'm Plexxxx baby, who's you?

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.000509...@drizzle.com>,
bda...@drizzle.com says...

> It's funny. The guys I know who've actually pulled two chicks at once
> have been the lamest, broke dudes I know. You'd like it would be the
> super pimpin' guys, but it just ends up being people who know chicks that
> don't have standards.

You know, now that I think about it, I did walk into a room during a
party in Iowa City one time and saw without intending to exactly what
you described - one broke dude with two NASTY women. I didn't stay to
see the conclusion but I heard after the party they were finding drawers
and other shit (used you-know-whats) all over it. This wasn't even
their apartment - we were ALL at somebody else's crib. I can't fathom
getting down with two nasty chicks like that let alone in the middle
of a party at somebody else's pad that ain't EVEN your own.

I'm not trying to be sexist; they really WERE nasty. I mean pizza
faced big-boned FUGLY bitches.

Peace, Flash

Theechase

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
nah, once a woman starts cleaning your place she isn't making plans to start
hanging out elsewhere, which i thought was the goal. she's cleaning for
herself.

Theechase

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
you gotta be careful with those really fucked up ideas, like the faces of death
flicks or massive comic book intrests, because anything that leads to a bad
dick report is just hurting your cause...

B. David Harrison

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Steve 'Flash' Juon

> their apartment - we were ALL at somebody else's crib. I can't fathom

> getting down with two nasty chicks like that let alone in the middle
> of a party at somebody else's pad that ain't EVEN your own.

I don't know. If you're going to do something you'll regret, it's
better NOT to do it at your place. That way you can't be traced back to
the scene of the crime. Frankly, if you're throwing a party, you have a
expect somebody do to something somewhere, if not, your party just isn't
fun enough.

> I'm not trying to be sexist; they really WERE nasty. I mean pizza
> faced big-boned FUGLY bitches.

The PC bastard inside me just lept out. There's nothing about ugly that
leads you to "bitch". Being ugly doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a
horse. For example" The fact that Tori Spelling looks like a horse
doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her a horse-person.

B. David Harrison

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Theechase

> you gotta be careful with those really fucked up ideas, like the faces of death
> flicks or massive comic book intrests, because anything that leads to a bad
> dick report is just hurting your cause...

That's pretty funny- "bad dick report".

Thing is, you just gotta make sure you don't dip into the same pool to
often. Those "dick reports" won't spread all over NYC, so as long as Tony
makes sure to put plenty of distance between his females (break the chain
of communication)- he should be safe.

I amazed by my stupid roommates who'd end up with somebody's roommate
after shitting all over them. Like they don't know what a piece of shit
you are.

To me, the real answer is Be Honest. There's a lot more girls out there
just looking for sex than you think. If you don't pretend there's a
relationship, and are just upfront about it, things will work. Some girls
will diss you, but those were going to be trouble anyway.

My other advice is don't go for people who think they're better than
they are. I know some girls that get really gassed up and start high
posting because everybody treats them like they're the shit. I'd much
rather be with a girl who's honest about herself and doesn't think she's
way more than she is. An inflated sense of self esteem is a dangerous
thing.

Fatboy Roberts

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

"B. David Harrison" wrote:

> > I'm not trying to be sexist; they really WERE nasty. I mean pizza
> > faced big-boned FUGLY bitches.
> >

> The PC bastard inside me just lept out. There's nothing about ugly that
> leads you to "bitch". Being ugly doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a
> horse. For example" The fact that Tori Spelling looks like a horse
> doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her a horse-person.

Odd kind of PC...kind of a semi-PC, since you call yourself
a bastard at the same time you denounce calling
(apparently)two nasty women with little self respect, fugly
bitches.

I don't know...I think if I saw two dog ugly nasty smelly
women sliming each other on TV or some shit, I'm pretty sure
the first thing to jump out of my mouth would be "AAACK!
Turn those fuckin bitches OFF!" I mean, bitch is an ugly
word, to be used on ugly people

Note: Ugly is not to be confined to just physical
appearance, but also hygiene, attitude, and behavior.

If I see a woman involved in some rancid ugliness, I'm
pretty sure 9 times out of 10 she'll be hit with the bitch
label.

That and the word Bitch has lost much of it's meaning. It's
like a generic negative now anyway, to be used on both
sexes. The difference is in the force and it's use...the
word can still be hurtful, no doubt, but usually only in
cases where it's not deserved.

But I think fuckin up some other man's bedroom, stinkin up
the joint, goin all to shit and wallowing in filth with some
guy you never met before is bitch like behavior.

Also, bitchiness isn't a bad thing entirely, either. It's
got good qualities.

I don't know...I'm rambling again. It just looked like you
were jumping to the defense of a couple of people who didn't
really need it. I bet they were being called filthy bitches
at the time they were slobbing knob, anyway.

can I get a biiiitch?
Fatboy

B. David Harrison

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of BUGGZY415

> But maybe Steve--as well as many of us--might consider a girl who will fuck a
> guy she just met at a party, PLUS another girl at the same time, a bitch, or
> ho, or slut, or whatever. Plus in this case she was ugly. Hence an ugly
> bitch/slut/ho.

Really, would you call a guy that did that a player?

A guy wants ass, goes and gets ass, and he's the shit. A girl does it and
she's a slut? Little known fact- girls like sex too!

I'm playing a lot of devil's advocate here, and I know what Flash ment- I
just wish folks would try and open their minds a little more.

WillHIGH01

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

Tell them that you have to refill your AZT subscription. That should motivate
them.

BUGGZY415

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>The PC bastard inside me just lept out. There's nothing about ugly that
>leads you to "bitch". Being ugly doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a
>horse.

But maybe Steve--as well as many of us--might consider a girl who will fuck a

guy she just met at a party, PLUS another girl at the same time, a bitch, or
ho, or slut, or whatever. Plus in this case she was ugly. Hence an ugly
bitch/slut/ho.

Buggzy

WillHIGH01

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
ton...@aol.com

where do you live, man? I lived in Ridgwuss, Queens until very recently. I now
live in Jew Gardens.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
In article <20000509205434...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,
bugg...@aol.com says...

> But maybe Steve--as well as many of us--might consider a girl who will fuck a
> guy she just met at a party, PLUS another girl at the same time, a bitch, or
> ho, or slut, or whatever. Plus in this case she was ugly. Hence an ugly
> bitch/slut/ho.

Thank you Buggzy; those were my sentiments exactly.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.00050...@drizzle.com>,
bda...@drizzle.com says...

> A guy wants ass, goes and gets ass, and he's the shit. A girl does it and
> she's a slut? Little known fact- girls like sex too!
>
> I'm playing a lot of devil's advocate here, and I know what Flash ment- I
> just wish folks would try and open their minds a little more.

Okay, but there's a way to go about getting sex, if you're a man
OR you're a woman. Men can be sluts too (I've known some guys who
gladly sleep with anything) and women can be the one who goes out
to get it (see any episode of 'Sex and the City'). It's all in
your approach, attitude, and the way your project yourself.

For me, the approach, attitude, and the way these two women (the
fugly ones at the party) projected themselves was straight slutty.
I have little more respect for the guy who was getting it either;
whom had introduced himself to me less than ten minutes earlier.
I'm thinking to myself, "You just shook my hand and now you're
doing THIS? I'm glad you didn't introduce yourself AFTERWARD!"

Trust me it wasn't a pretty sight. I just wish dude had an
outdoor bathroom (the whole reason I wandered into this nastyness
was I just drank my third bottle of Green Apple - homemade mix
drink - and needed to take a leak; to get to the bathroom you
had to go through the bedroom).

Peace, Flash

BUGGZY415

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>A guy wants ass, goes and gets ass, and he's the shit. A girl does it and
>she's a slut? Little known fact- girls like sex too!

Oh, I'm very aware of the double standard. Actually, I don't really have a
problem with girls who have one night stands, sex on the first date, etc.
unless they're sleeping with a different guy every weekend. But when a *third*
person gets into the act....it's not so much that I am against threesomes, but
it seems that two of the people involved should probably have had some prior
relations. If 3 people meet on the same night and all have sex that night, each
person is now commiting 2 one night stands with complete strangers not even in
the same night, but *simultaneously*. I dont know, to me that seems like a bit
of a lack of respect for their own bodies. Hard to explain, hopefully ya dig.

Dave Paget

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Tell em both (are they there together, at the same time...hell.....hahaa)
tell em that you got to do you ligament excersizes and that you cant do it infront
of them cos it not pretty and youd feel uncomfortable.....and then sometimes ask
them to come over `after' youve done the excersizes.....that way, you get madd
sympathy....unless of course they are nurses.....

Tony1er wrote:

> here's my deal: i'm "seeing" thse two girls now. basically, they come over and
> spend the night. that's out relationship. neither are my girl and neither are
> ever going to be. here's my problem: how do i get rid of them the next day? my
> dilemma is bad because I'm also fucked up with three torn ligiments so i can't
> use the trusty "i gotta go play ball, i'll see you later" that's been working
> so well thus far. the thing is they both basically now i'm not going anywhere
> and think it's cool to chill with me until the early evening. well, it's not
> cool. i got some shit to do and even if i didn't maybe I need some "me" time.
> any advice here? this shit is driving me nuts.
> later tony

Plexxxx (Half Man, Half Twizzler)

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

BUGGZY415 wrote:

> >The PC bastard inside me just lept out. There's nothing about ugly that
> >leads you to "bitch". Being ugly doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a
> >horse.
>

> But maybe Steve--as well as many of us--might consider a girl who will fuck a
> guy she just met at a party, PLUS another girl at the same time, a bitch, or
> ho, or slut, or whatever. Plus in this case she was ugly. Hence an ugly
> bitch/slut/ho.

I concur

Tony1er

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
willhigh wrote:
where do you live, man? I lived in Ridgwuss, Queens until very recently. I now
live in Jew Gardens.

downtown manhatten.
later tony

Peter Agoston

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00

> downtown manhatten.
> later tony

where in relation to broome? i used to live on that street.
soho or les? i bet you live in the village, close to christopher
st. :) right? heh heh. peace

Tony1er

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
b. diddy wrote:
Thing is, you just gotta make sure you don't dip into the same pool to
often. Those "dick reports" won't spread all over NYC, so as long as Tony
makes sure to put plenty of distance between his females (break the chain
of communication)- he should be safe.

ahhh...here's where it gets interesting. they've met each other. one knows
about the other but one is still in the dark (not that it matters though cause
I'd tell her in a second if it came up). they met at this bar/clubi regularly
go to thursdays. I was sick that week and was chilling (but I also knew they'd
both be there so I played the sickness up a bit. anyway, around two in the
morning one of them calls me on some "I'm bored, can I come over?"shit. I'm
like cool, I'm sick but I can still function. anyway, she rolls over and she
tells me as she was leaving she told a friend of mine shes heading to my place.
the other girl happens to be talking to that exact friend at that time and says
"I thought tony was sick" in what I'm sure was an ultra cunty exchange the one
heading to my crib says "he is but I'm just going there to hang out with him".
anyway...it's the next day and girl one is still at my crib ( a problem in
itself) and girl 2 calls me. the first shit she says is "I met your little
jailbait friend" (girl one is 18). I say "word?, did you guys get along" and
from there i figured she would flip on me but she did the opposite. she wanted
to see me even more. I found out lately that not caring and showing no emotion
is the key to having girls sweat you. it's actually kinda fucked up cause I'm
really only doing it to keep a certain distance and not get caught in
"relationship world". anyway, the bottomline is that they do know of each
other, for the most part and that's not a problem cause if worst comes to
worst, they both diss me and I really wouldn't care that much.
later tony.

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Tue, 9 May 2000, B. David Harrison wrote:

> It's funny. The guys I know who've actually pulled two chicks at once
> have been the lamest, broke dudes I know. You'd like it would be the
> super pimpin' guys, but it just ends up being people who know chicks that
> don't have standards.

Ya, what the fuck is up with this? I consider myself to be a normal dood,
not tryin' to be arrogant or anythin', but I know for a fact that I am not
an ugly guy. I can barely hook it up with one chick. How the fuck do
this doods hook it up with two? Sometimes they are good lookin' as well!
What the hell? Oy.

I am a lamer, and you can call me wujo.

www.theamphibians.com

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>But maybe Steve--as well as many of us--might consider a girl who will fuck a
>guy she just met at a party, PLUS another girl at the same time, a bitch, or
>ho, or slut, or whatever.

i always thought ":bitch" and "hoe" meant two separate things. "hoe" is more
like "slut", "bitch" is more like "evil". but post-nwa, the terms have gotten
all mixed up.

i don't use either word.

until i get in a club situation with some of my folks (certain ones), where
those words just become pronouns for female and "nigga" means male.

it's the dirty south in me.

Peace,

Spirit
www.theamphibians.com

www.theamphibians.com

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>Okay, but there's a way to go about getting sex, if you're a man
>OR you're a woman. Men can be sluts too

stop bullshitting...you were about to give toiny props because you thought he
slept with two girls simultaneously...if funkystyles came on here and said she
fucked two guys, you wouldn't give her props, period...that's the double
standard...and it's BS...but it's based in patriarchal thinking, which we're
indoctrinated with, so whatever...

Peace,

Spirit
www.theamphibians.com

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On 9 May 2000, Theechase wrote:

> you gotta be careful with those really fucked up ideas, like the faces of death
> flicks or massive comic book intrests, because anything that leads to a bad
> dick report is just hurting your cause...

Also, they may be totally grossed out, and puke all over you. Plus, if
they do consider bouncin' they may never come back, and you will be left
alone with...nada.

wujo

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Tue, 9 May 2000, B. David Harrison wrote:

> I don't know. If you're going to do something you'll regret, it's
> better NOT to do it at your place. That way you can't be traced back to
> the scene of the crime. Frankly, if you're throwing a party, you have a
> expect somebody do to something somewhere, if not, your party just isn't
> fun enough.

True. And it shouldn't be at one of your crew mate's cribs as well, cause
they will always ride you on it, cause they have to go back to their
house, and be like "whoa." That's only if you get caught.

> The PC bastard inside me just lept out. There's nothing about ugly that
> leads you to "bitch". Being ugly doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a

> horse. For example" The fact that Tori Spelling looks like a horse
> doesn't make her a bad person, it just makes her a horse-person.

Ya. I agree on that one. Just cause a chickenhead is ugly doesn't make
her a bitch. I have noticed that numerous ugly girls are nicer than hot
ones, cause they normally have to be nice to get people to like them, and
then they can get them drunk and have sex. A hot chick would just be like
whatever dood, and be a total bitch, and you would have to get her drunk
to have sex with her. You know what is up.

I am lame, and the crew use to call me wujo.

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On Tue, 9 May 2000, B. David Harrison wrote:

> Really, would you call a guy that did that a player?
>

> A guy wants ass, goes and gets ass, and he's the shit. A girl does it and
> she's a slut? Little known fact- girls like sex too!

Ya, I was readin' the last post on this, and I was thinkin' the same thing
as well. I recently was talkin' to my man and his lil' sister who is
extremely hot, and we came to this conclusion. A dood is considered a
player cause he puts it in a lot of places, which is like claimin' your
territory, but a girl is considered a slut cause a lot of doods puts it in
her. I don't know if I make any sense, but yo, would you want a donut
that everyone has taken a bite on and left their mark? I don't think so.

I am a lame ass.
WUJO

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On 10 May 2000, Tony1er wrote:

> ahhh...here's where it gets interesting. they've met each other. one knows
> about the other but one is still in the dark (not that it matters though cause
> I'd tell her in a second if it came up). they met at this bar/clubi regularly
> go to thursdays. I was sick that week and was chilling (but I also knew they'd
> both be there so I played the sickness up a bit. anyway, around two in the
> morning one of them calls me on some "I'm bored, can I come over?"shit. I'm
> like cool, I'm sick but I can still function. anyway, she rolls over and she
> tells me as she was leaving she told a friend of mine shes heading to my place.
> the other girl happens to be talking to that exact friend at that time and says
> "I thought tony was sick" in what I'm sure was an ultra cunty exchange the one
> heading to my crib says "he is but I'm just going there to hang out with him".
> anyway...it's the next day and girl one is still at my crib ( a problem in
> itself) and girl 2 calls me. the first shit she says is "I met your little
> jailbait friend" (girl one is 18). I say "word?, did you guys get along" and
> from there i figured she would flip on me but she did the opposite. she wanted
> to see me even more. I found out lately that not caring and showing no emotion
> is the key to having girls sweat you. it's actually kinda fucked up cause I'm
> really only doing it to keep a certain distance and not get caught in
> "relationship world". anyway, the bottomline is that they do know of each
> other, for the most part and that's not a problem cause if worst comes to
> worst, they both diss me and I really wouldn't care that much.
> later tony.

You are a straight pimple daddy. Damn, if that was me I would have shit
my pants, but you, in all of your sickness, was able to perform and get
the other girl to want it even more. That is tight. Keep pimpin'.

I am a lame ass that has never played two girls at once. What the fuck is
up with me?
Wujo

wujo

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
On 10 May 2000, www.theamphibians.com wrote:

> i always thought ":bitch" and "hoe" meant two separate things. "hoe" is more
> like "slut", "bitch" is more like "evil". but post-nwa, the terms have gotten
> all mixed up.
>
> i don't use either word.

Maybe we should just call all of them cunts.

> until i get in a club situation with some of my folks (certain ones), where
> those words just become pronouns for female and "nigga" means male.

What is the deal with the word nigga. I never used the word, and it just
gets me sometimes when other people use it, like it's an every day word or
some shit. What the fuck? I just don't get it.

Wujo

BUGGZY415

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
>i always thought ":bitch" and "hoe" meant two separate things. "hoe" is more
>like "slut", "bitch" is more like "evil"

Yeah, but no one follows those definitions. Plus, aren't horny female dogs
called bitches? I always thought that that's where calling a slut a 'bitch' was
derived from.

Todd Ito

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Fatboy Roberts <djfa...@continet.com> wrote:

: That and the word Bitch has lost much of it's meaning. It's

: like a generic negative now anyway, to be used on both
: sexes. The difference is in the force and it's use...the
: word can still be hurtful, no doubt, but usually only in
: cases where it's not deserved.

the word bitch is definitely used on both sexes, but i don't think that
means the word is removed from its original context. when you call a guy
a bitch, it's usually like, "man, why you actin' like a bitch?" or "that's
a bitch move." a man who is called a bitch is a man who is displaying a
negative trait ususally (and often unfairly) associated with women, like
being weak, petty, or manipulative. it's still a sexist word.

that said, i admit i use the word bitch all the time, but i avoid using it
as a pronoun to describe any and all women. i think that's what b diddy
was objecting to. however, i must concur with flash and fatboy that the
"bitches" in question probably deserve the title.

todd

Don Knutts

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
since we've established that it's an offensive word but we
sometimes use it anyway, what's your favorite way to say it?

be-yotch kinda got played out. bizz-natch is a good one.
my fave is jay-z "face-off" style ... "b-i itcccch!"

B. David Harrison

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Todd Ito

> the word bitch is definitely used on both sexes, but i don't think that
> means the word is removed from its original context. when you call a guy
> a bitch, it's usually like, "man, why you actin' like a bitch?" or "that's
> a bitch move." a man who is called a bitch is a man who is displaying a
> negative trait ususally (and often unfairly) associated with women, like
> being weak, petty, or manipulative. it's still a sexist word.

Yes. Exactly. The fact that it's more common is BAD.

> that said, i admit i use the word bitch all the time, but i avoid using it
> as a pronoun to describe any and all women. i think that's what b diddy
> was objecting to. however, i must concur with flash and fatboy that the
> "bitches" in question probably deserve the title.

Yes. Exactly.

I don't deny that the women Steve was talking about may have been shitty
people. However, I don't think that's how he was using the word. "Bitch"
shouldn't be used as a catch-all phrase to describe women. The story
Steve was telling would have been exactly the same if he'd just called
them "Ugly Chicks".

This seems petty, but I think it's an important topic because: 1-
hip-hop is all about language. You choose your words carefully, and I
don't think we're being careful enough about how we refer to women. 2-
Hip-hop should be embarrased with its treatment of women. This will piss
people off again, but civil rights isn't just about freedom from race
based discrimination, but from gender based as well.

B. David Harrison

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Tony1er

> is still at my crib ( a problem in itself) and girl 2 calls me. the
> first shit she says is "I met your little jailbait friend" (girl one
> is 18). I say "word?, did you guys get along" and from there i figured
> she would flip on me but she did the opposite. she wanted to see me
> even more. I found out lately that not caring and showing no emotion
> is the key to having girls sweat you. it's actually kinda fucked up
> cause I'm really only doing it to keep a certain distance and not get
> caught in "relationship world". anyway, the bottomline is that they do
> know of each other, for the most part and that's not a problem cause
> if worst comes to worst, they both diss me and I really wouldn't care
> that much. later tony.

This is what I don't get. I just know too many girls that seem to thing
that indifference is the biggest turn on in the world. Part of me thinks
it's an empowerment thing. The notion is that men pursue women, and this
lets them flip the script a little bit and become the agressor.

That and I think it's that there's more women who just want sex than you
think, but if you're honest about it, you get branded, so it's easier to
just go for guys who're going to diss you anyway.

Pop-Psych 101, Every Wed at 12:30 in RMHH...

KSG

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.0005101228420.3800-
100...@drizzle.com>, "B. David Harrison" <bda...@drizzle.com>
wrote:

> This seems petty, but I think it's an important topic
because: 1-
>hip-hop is all about language. You choose your words
carefully, and I
>don't think we're being careful enough about how we refer to
women

Excellent point. I think this reflects deeper issues within rap
music.

KSG

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.00051...@drizzle.com>,
bda...@drizzle.com says...

> However, I don't think that's how he was using the word. "Bitch"
> shouldn't be used as a catch-all phrase to describe women. The story
> Steve was telling would have been exactly the same if he'd just called
> them "Ugly Chicks".

I don't know. I've seen plenty of pretty looking bitches too.
Like I said the first time, bitch is all in your attitude and how
you present yourself. If you look as good as Halle Berry but have
the attitude of Roseanne Barr, you're gonna be a bitch no matter what.

There are SOME empowered women who use the word bitch as a source
of pride. Then again, a lot of intelligent black men call each
other "nigga" too.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
In article <20000510131534...@ng-da1.aol.com>,
spir...@aol.com says...

> stop bullshitting...you were about to give toiny props because you thought he
> slept with two girls simultaneously...if funkystyles came on here and said she
> fucked two guys, you wouldn't give her props, period...

Now I don't know about that. I think FunkyStyle is pretty fly because
she's got self-confidence, she's obviously intelligent, and she would
NEVER just lay down with two guys cause she got drunk at somebody's
party. In fact I can't picture her allowing herself to get put in
that situation. If FunkyStyle wanted to lay down with two guys, she
would PICK the guys herself, call them over to her crib, make them
strip and probably lash them with a whip while she ground her heels
into their backs. And you know what? I'd give her ALL the props.
A woman who knows what she wants and gets it may (in her own mind)
be a bitch, but she's certainly not a slut.

Sluts sleep with anything, anywhere, anytime, under any circumstance;
just for the pure sake of a cheap thrill. I can't even imagine the
sex these two women were having with this guy was any good given how
much liquor they'd all consumed. It was a drunken orgy, not any kind
of organized or well-executed sex act.

Talking about this WAY too motherfucking much,

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
In article <Pine.OSF.4.10.10005100948190.20342-
100...@cheetah.it.wsu.edu>, wu...@mail.wsu.edu says...

> Ya, what the fuck is up with this? I consider myself to be a normal dood,
> not tryin' to be arrogant or anythin', but I know for a fact that I am not
> an ugly guy. I can barely hook it up with one chick. How the fuck do
> this doods hook it up with two? Sometimes they are good lookin' as well!
> What the hell? Oy.

Don't worry wujo. If a lame whiteboy like me can get hookt up, your time
will come too.

My baby likes when I call her my "Ghetto Boonapalist" (no I ain't lyin),

Plexxxx (Half Man, Half Twizzler)

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

Steve 'Flash' Juon wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.4.10.10005100948190.20342-
> 100...@cheetah.it.wsu.edu>, wu...@mail.wsu.edu says...
> > Ya, what the fuck is up with this? I consider myself to be a normal dood,
> > not tryin' to be arrogant or anythin', but I know for a fact that I am not
> > an ugly guy. I can barely hook it up with one chick. How the fuck do
> > this doods hook it up with two? Sometimes they are good lookin' as well!
> > What the hell? Oy.
>
> Don't worry wujo. If a lame whiteboy like me can get hookt up, your time
> will come too.
>
> My baby likes when I call her my "Ghetto Boonapalist" (no I ain't lyin),
> Flash

Way too much info *laffs*

I wonder if my girl would dig it if I called her my "Ghetto Boonpalist"

nah...she wouldn't...

ba...@home.com

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

spir...@aol.com (www.theamphibians.com) wrote:
> >Okay, but there's a way to go about getting sex, if you're a man
> >OR you're a woman. Men can be sluts too
>
> stop bullshitting...you were about to give toiny props because you
thought he
> slept with two girls simultaneously...if funkystyles came on here and
said she
> fucked two guys, you wouldn't give her props, period...that's the
double
> standard...and it's BS...but it's based in patriarchal thinking, which
we're
> indoctrinated with, so whatever...

word up Alan, I agree

--
One Love,
Terry Malko

'You were never shit, your mother should have swallowed you'
--Big L (RIP)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

WillHIGH01

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

L.E.S.? What are you? AesopRock's roomate or something?

B. David Harrison

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Steve 'Flash' Juon

> I don't know. I've seen plenty of pretty looking bitches too.
> Like I said the first time, bitch is all in your attitude and how
> you present yourself. If you look as good as Halle Berry but have
> the attitude of Roseanne Barr, you're gonna be a bitch no matter what.

So you're saying these girls, who it sounds like you've never met- are
bitches simply because they were in a three-some. Steve, you need to stop
now, because you're entering drunken uncle stage 1. Stop trying to
rationalize why you used the word. It wasn't intended to convey your take
on their attitude, but you were using it as a catch-all phrase for all
women. That's wrong.

I'm not going to shit on somebody who wants to get some. I don't care
if they just grabbed some dude off the street and went to work, that's
their thing. There's nothing "bitchy" out that. It might bother you, it
might be slutty, but that's not a reason to call somebody a "bitch".

> There are SOME empowered women who use the word bitch as a source
> of pride. Then again, a lot of intelligent black men call each
> other "nigga" too.

They can. You can't.

Tony1er

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
peter wrote:
where in relation to broome? i used to live on that street.
soho or les? i bet you live in the village, close to christopher
st. :) right? heh heh. peace

i live in the village indeed. a little too close to christopher st....I grew up
here.
later tony

Tony1er

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
wujo wrote:
I am a lame ass that has never played two girls at once. What the fuck is
up with me?

for real, i'm not playing them. that intails lying to them. they both know the
deal as far as what is going on between us. they both know I don't want a
girlfriend and they both except that. I don't think thats really playing them.
later tony

Tony1er

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
B. diddy wrote:
This is what I don't get. I just know too many girls that seem to thing
that indifference is the biggest turn on in the world. Part of me thinks
it's an empowerment thing. The notion is that men pursue women, and this
lets them flip the script a little bit and become the agressor.

it's so true. I've never been the agressive type with girls. I've always let
them make all the power moves. these two are no different. but just recently I
realized the whole If you don't care, they will sweat" rule. it's amazing how
well it works. and It's not like I'm an asshole to the girls at all. I just
don't sweat anything. if they can't come over or break some plans, cool. it
doesn't bother me. it's like dating armor when you don't put your emotions on
the line.
later tony

Wodie Dun

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Being one who lives the lifestyle of involuntary monkhood, I believe that
muthafuckas who get pussy don't really have a right to complain about anything.
So what if you have a few "problems." Just be glad you don't have any
psychological disorders that prevent you from interacting with human beings.

Hmm, this is a pretty long thread. Maybe people won't even read it. Yeah, then
I'll be safe from ridicule.

When the cash register is open, even the most honest person can become a thief.

wujo

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
On Thu, 11 May 2000, Steve 'Flash' Juon wrote:

> Don't worry wujo. If a lame whiteboy like me can get hookt up, your time
> will come too.

Well, I get my piece, but I have never had a three way. That's what I was
gettin' at. How the fuck do these cats pull this shit off. If my time
will come, I will be prepared. You know what is up.

> My baby likes when I call her my "Ghetto Boonapalist" (no I ain't lyin),
> Flash

Hahaha.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.000511...@drizzle.com>,
bda...@drizzle.com says...

> > There are SOME empowered women who use the word bitch as a source
> > of pride. Then again, a lot of intelligent black men call each
> > other "nigga" too.
>
> They can. You can't.

They shouldn't. I wouldn't.

B. David Harrison

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
The huddled masses gained the infinite wisdom of Tony1er

I'd agree with that. As long as you're not giving off the impression
that you're in a relationship, it's fine. What bugs me is when dudes just
straight cheat on their girls. (and then expect their roommates to lie
for them)

B-Diddy is fully in favor of casual sex- as long as y'all both know
that's what it is.

Todd Ito

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Wodie Dun <wodi...@aol.comhellno> wrote:

: Hmm, this is a pretty long thread. Maybe people won't even read it. Yeah, then

: I'll be safe from ridicule.

ha, ha, look at wodie dun!!!! what a fool he is!!! he don't get no pussy
either!!! ha, ha, ha...

todd

Kuahmel Allah

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
>>>here's my deal: i'm "seeing" thse two girls now. basically, they come over
and
spend the night. that's out relationship. neither are my girl and neither are
ever going to be. here's my problem: how do i get rid of them the next day? my
dilemma is bad because I'm also fucked up with three torn ligiments so i can't
use the trusty "i gotta go play ball, i'll see you later" that's been working
so well thus far. the thing is they both basically now i'm not going anywhere
and think it's cool to chill with me until the early evening. well, it's not
cool. i got some shit to do and even if i didn't maybe I need some "me" time.
any advice here? this shit is driving me nuts.<<<

AND YOU DON'T STICK?
--Kuahmel Allah, Los Angeles
chthont...@aol.com
mrf...@blackplanet.com
kua...@my-deja.com

wujo

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
On Thu, 11 May 2000, B. David Harrison wrote:

> > There are SOME empowered women who use the word bitch as a source
> > of pride. Then again, a lot of intelligent black men call each
> > other "nigga" too.
>
> They can. You can't.

Don't hate on Flash cause he is a white boy. (:

www.theamphibians.com

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
>What is the deal with the word nigga. I never used the word, and it just
>gets me sometimes when other people use it, like it's an every day word or
>some shit. What the fuck? I just don't get it.

are you black?

i know in the dirty (down south), that's just a regular pronoun for guy...hell,
we even to use it to refer to white guys occasionally (my favorite ironic
moment when nigga was used to refer to a white person? when the sister opening
the dead prez show said, referring to european colonists ravishing her [as she
symbolically represented africa] by saying "these niggas dones ravished my
womb" messed the whole analogy up).

Peace,

Spirit
www.theamphibians.com

"not to dis you or anything, but i really want you to die" - cyris

www.theamphibians.com

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
>she
>would PICK the guys herself, call them over to her crib, make them
>strip and probably lash them with a whip while she ground her heels
>into their backs. And you know what? I'd give her ALL the props.

what on earth are you talking about? why did you have to add on all these
conditions for her to get props, like "she would only be doing it to get money
for her grandmother and she wouldn't really have an orgasm". what if she just
came on here and said "i ran into these two guys who asked me if i wanted to
fuck both of them, i said yeah, so we headed back to the crib". i wouldn't
believe you if you say you'd give her props under such circumstances. if you
would, you're different from 99% of the males I've ever met.

Kuahmel Allah

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00

How the hell can you live in such a spot? Sounds expensive to death, way too
busy, and rather chaotic. What's the benefit other than party life or being
close to a bangin' gig (if you work down there)?

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
In article <20000514012850...@ng-cc1.aol.com>,
spir...@aol.com says...

> said "i ran into these two guys who asked me if i wanted to
> fuck both of them, i said yeah, so we headed back to the crib". i wouldn't
> believe you if you say you'd give her props under such circumstances. if you
> would, you're different from 99% of the males I've ever met.

Well it's her life right? She can do whatever the heck she wants to.
That doesn't mean any of us have to agree with it. All I'd say to her
though is, "Did you enjoy it?" If she said yes, I'd say "Cool." Just
do what you can live with, whatever that is, and enjoy. But if I think
you're "loose" whether a guy or girl (will fuck anybody anytime at the
drop of a dime drunk or sober though) I'm entitled to my own opinion
because it still doesn't effect whether you do it or not one bit.
It's only MHO. And MHO those two women at the party were skank bitches.

Different from 99% of the guys Spirit's ever met,
Flash

--
"It's not exactly hip-hop, but I'm working on it"
--> The 7-Up Guy

BodyRott

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
This reminds me of Lost Boyz "Me & My Crazy World" apart from he doesnt
"want to let none of them go".

--

=+=
DD
"Tony1er" <ton...@aol.com> wrote in message

> here's my deal: i'm "seeing" thse two girls now. basically, they come over
and
> spend the night. that's out relationship. neither are my girl and neither
are
> ever going to be. here's my problem: how do i get rid of them the next
day? my
> dilemma is bad because I'm also fucked up with three torn ligiments so i
can't
> use the trusty "i gotta go play ball, i'll see you later" that's been
working
> so well thus far. the thing is they both basically now i'm not going
anywhere
> and think it's cool to chill with me until the early evening. well, it's
not
> cool. i got some shit to do and even if i didn't maybe I need some "me"
time.
> any advice here? this shit is driving me nuts.

> later tony

www.theamphibians.com

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
>Well it's her life right? She can do whatever the heck she wants to.
>That doesn't mean any of us have to agree with it. All I'd say to her
>though is, "Did you enjoy it?" If she said yes, I'd say "Cool."

no no no no. it's not about live or let live. you said you'd give her PROPS.
props are different from turning the other cheek. props are "good job, way to
go, player". and i just can't see you OR ANY MALE giving a female dap for
fucking two guys at once. now, some people might not make a judgment on it, but
I don't know ANY MALE who would pat a woman on the back for fucking two guys.

"congratulations, yo".

on the flip side, i know plenty of guys who would prop up a male friend who hit
two females.

THAT'S what I was talking about.

Steve 'Flash' Juon

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00
In article <20000515190010...@ng-fc1.aol.com>,
spir...@aol.com says...

> I don't know ANY MALE who would pat a woman on the back for fucking two guys.

Bushwick Bill.

Dinkylover

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

I'll put it like this WHAT YOU DO AND HOW MANY YOU DO IN YO BEDROOM IS
YOUR BIZZ. Tony you where quick to give homeboy props about have'n two
females around being a so called pimp or whatever, but then dissed
those two females. He never stated if he had feelings for them, or if
it was a sex only thing, or anything else his thing with them couuld
have been built on the same grounds terms that the two females and that
one male at that party had. Males kill me...why is it disrespecting yo
self getting some from some niggga or experimenting. What those two
females were doing was disrespecting someones home, but their not sluts
for that...their just horny. If a guy would have been on here posting
about him pulling two females at a party...PROPS WOULD HAVE CAME FROM
EVERYWHERE or no one would have even stressed him on it. However if a
female from rmhh posted on pullin two niggas everyone would write her
off as a slut...why would you even question Funky's reasons for have'n
a threesome...if she consented to have'n a three-some evidently she
wanted to did, and isn't ashamed of it if she tells someone she really
doesn't know from the net. As far as sexual discussions I really think
you don't talk {as a female} to anyone about that pt of your life,
unless you know them enough to be confident that their mature enough to
be open-minded about it. Flash first off sex ain't really sex if
there's so many boundaries rules and regulations rather than action.
Females have feelings to of love, like, deep like, and lust liek many
males, females act on those feelings the same way males have for many
years and weren't and/or aren't called sluts.

Ps this such a funny argument guys argue'n over morals.Flash I have no
idea if your saying what your saying being real or tryign to look good,
but I have to agree with homeboy on this one...for him not to be a
female he is 100% on point.One

--
> "Dinkylover has so little money, she has to save up to become poor" -
Big AL
> "Hey Alan, now that you've seen my ass, can I see yours? But I don't
want to
> see dinkylover's"-FunkyStyle
> "Talking to Alan Dickson/ is like suffering from malnutrition/ and
you see a
> tub
> of jello with alcohol by the gallon mixed in! SO who cares about
> dinky"-Seymour Bush
> "Alan Dickson's big time now - he's better known than Steve Jackson! -
but
> who is dinky???"
> -OHHLA Webmaster 'Flash'

Dinkylover

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
In article <8fsodb$f79$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

Dinkylover <dinky...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll put it like this WHAT YOU DO AND HOW MANY YOU DO IN YO BEDROOM IS
> YOUR BIZZ. Tony you where quick to give homeboy props about have'n two
> females around

TONY SORRY I ALWAYS GET YOU AND FLASH MIXED UP...how i do that i have
no idea.one

GoldenChild

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
I swear, I really wonder what it's like outside of NewYork, because I
NEVER meet anyone in real life that actually gets offended by another
guy calllin' a girl a bitch. Thats gay to me, I don't know...thats some
bitch shit in it's own right. We had this discussion mad times, and this
is why it's different for Women to be slutty. Women have always been
looked at as something precious, as a beautiful temple that can create
life. Now, when they go out and fuck everyone they lust over, you damn
right it's different from when guys do it because girls have alot more
to lose. The main thing being that Women can get pregnant and guys
can't. I don't know the reason for all these guys callin' Women
"bitches" and hoes", but I know my reasons for it. My reason, and a
whole 'lotta other niggas reason is this - There was that girl when you
were younger that you LOVED and you thought she was so innocent, 'cause
at this time you were innocent meaning you were basically blind to life
and what really goes on, you only saw the beautiful things, anyway this
girl that you thought was so pure and perfect turned around and did some
real foul shit to you that changed your outlook on Women forever. This
happens more than once to alot of guys and it fucks 'em up and makes 'em
lose all respect for bitches. Another thing is, and pardon my conciet,
but it's so easy for me to hit up pretty much any bitch I want that how
can I have respect for bitches nowadays? Sure, there's females in my
life that I have the utmost respect for, very few, but nevertheless
there are some. And these girls are girls that have respect for
themselves. As much as I degrade bitches and all that you'd never be
able to tell, because I'm not one of those guys that yells "fuck ya'll
hoes" out the window or somethin' like that, I just quietly under my
breath say "Look at this sorry bitch".
But on some real shit, I wish Women didn't act the way they do, for
real. I wish it was harder to fuck these hoes, I wish they had more
respect for themselves, and I wish their was still some purity left in
'em, not necessarily meaning they gotta be virgins, but what the fuck,
cover yourself up, stop talkin' like trash in public, walk like you're
not on the block tryin' to get picked up, realize that MONEY ISN'T
EVERYTHING, and stop fallin' for guys like me just 'cause they look
good, they got a nice ride, nice jewelry, nice clothes, mad game, ect. I
blame Women for makin' me lose myself, thats for real. At one time I was
the only nigga on the block, the only one in my crew that wasn't a dog,
Ii was still a good nigga, you know? But niggas tried to tell me bitches
ain't shit and I didn't listen so I learned the hard way and that was
that. Peep God's antidote for me though....I'm raisin' a lil' Girl
now....imagine that. I'm gonna have alot of explaining to do, but I
guess it's for the best 'cause now I can school her on reality and let
her know what guys are all about, then I figure she'll be one step ahead
of the game. Then again, I don't want her to lose those years that I
had, you know that puppy love and shit, If I would've known then what I
know now I would've never felt that way, and that was an incredible
feeling that I know I'll never get back. I don't know....only time will
reveal. To all the real Ladies one love....to all the bitches - get ya
mind right and stop livin' foul. To all the niggas who know like I know
and realize the truth about these hoes - stay ten steps ahead of these
bitches and know the rules to the game, we gotta have some standards too
now, you punk niggas messed up and gave these hoes the World, I blame
ya'll for makin' Women money hungry like they are. To all the niggas
that criticize other guys for callin' girls bitches...man please....it's
always the 25 year old virgins who don't understand shit, get some
experience under your belt, live a little bit then you'll comprehend our
way of thought, until then, yeah, keep thinkin' these bitches ain't
demons in a beautiful disguise. One luv.

"She's not the same girl she was when she was Sixteen, she wants her
tummy tucked/ she wants her breasts reduct/ she used to like to make
love now she just loves to fuck" - 50 Cent -
"Resortin' to the face of a Whore, she's sexy/ but everynight's a
different bitch since my Wife left me" - Nas -

"I hate all Women with material motives/ thats why I'm 25+ years old
with no Sons or Daughters" - Jay-Z -

"I slowly saw the slug rotatin' when it penetrated my Girl's heart/ the
untimely death of her made the rest of the World dark/ now I see her
ghost everytime I'm talkin' a ho into sex/ sayin' "I thought you said
forever" with that hole in her chest" - Sensaye -

Don Knutts

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
you're a clown