I Be Clubbin'.....

R!cky

Jan 22, 2003, 8:23:44 PM1/22/03
i got a pass to this guy's club and he's got maaad swishahouse albums. let
me know if you have any requests and i'll see if i can book them at my club.
then i 'll book them at that other guy's club for rmhh hear. as soon as
that one rmhh club owner guy opens his doors, i'll be booking devin - tryin
ta live (chopped & screwed) and eminem - eminem show (chopped and screwed).

Example

Jan 22, 2003, 8:40:12 PM1/22/03
<snip>

devin - tryin
> ta live (chopped & screwed)

dope.

Example
"Procrastinators Will Rule The World...Someday"

Gangstarr - Work is playin on my stereo

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)

MJ

Jan 22, 2003, 11:18:19 PM1/22/03
"Example" <jak...@YOURMOMSHOUSEhotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> <snip>
> devin - tryin
> > ta live (chopped & screwed)
>
> dope.

It is. Not an expert, but I'd definitely
recommend it for fans of the album.

Matt

Magma

Jan 23, 2003, 5:29:36 AM1/23/03
Newbie question: what do you mean by "chopped and screwed" ?

"R!cky" <rick...@excite.com> wrote in message

tim schnetgoeke

Jan 23, 2003, 6:58:43 AM1/23/03
"Magma" <si...@NOSPAMwinscombe.screaming.net> wrote:

>Newbie question: what do you mean by "chopped and screwed" ?

slowed down and chopped up (similar to two copy routines that djs djs
might might do do)

peace.
tim

--
there's love through it all, things to live for
i swerve, almost crash into a wall

Mr Bounce

Jan 23, 2003, 7:05:12 AM1/23/03
nice one, star.

im well up for hearing some scew type chewns.

Example

Jan 23, 2003, 5:30:08 PM1/23/03
i want to hear it chopped and screwed.

Example
"Procrastinators Will Rule The World...Someday"

Winamp stopped is playin on my stereo

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)

R!cky

Jan 23, 2003, 8:10:20 PM1/23/03
it's playin in my room at that one altrap.com guy's club. also eminem
screwed and some screwed 2pac.

"Example" <jak...@YOURMOMSHOUSEhotmail.com> wrote in message

Bay Way 41510

Jan 25, 2003, 8:32:39 PM1/25/03
"R!cky" <rick...@excite.com> wrote in message news:<AuHX9.949$LA4....@news1.west.cox.net>...

get some albums by:

Slim Thug
Boss Hogg Outlaws
Color Changin' Click

STRATEGY

R!cky

Jan 25, 2003, 10:31:20 PM1/25/03
this dude has maaad color changin click and boss hogg outlaw. i'm pretty
sure i saw slim thug too. let me wait for this douche to open his club back
up so i can get it all, then i'll have it all playin at V to the D's spot.

"Bay Way 41510" <ikey...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

BSE

Jan 26, 2003, 10:29:27 AM1/26/03
In article <284d5f0d.0301...@posting.google.com>,

Haahahahahah!

> Color Changin' Click

Are they part of the global hypercolour collective?

BSE

--
http://www.ukseen.com - There it is!

To reply remove "thepillowfromyourheadandputabookinit"