New York City! yanaw mean!

Mannmard Nakanant

Sep 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/17/95

Yo I got mad love for all ya peoples out there but where the Yiddy heads at?
Brooklyn, Shaolin, Uptown n LES, da Boogie Woogie and most definitely Crazy
ass Queens get mad love. Word god. Can't forget Long Island, Jersey n the
914 area code heads also. Yo all the boroughs represent but in the nine
pound Queens blew up the spot. Nobody can fuck wit Queens this year son.
Nasty Nas, Mic Geronimo, Mobb Deep, Lost Boyz, G Rap, Tribe, and them
unknowns that ya don't know blew up. Shaolin gets props too this year. Yo
the next spot to blow will be Shadyville kid. Pudgee, P Dap, Willie Bo is
gonna blow soon. Check out DJ Envy too. Word. Queens representin lovely.
Shadyville
Lefrak
Far Rock(Redfern)
Queensbridge
Baisley n Forty
Jamaica
Richmond Hill
Ozone Park
Flushing
Hollis
St Albans
Jamaica Ave
Farmers Blvd
Hempstead Ave
Francis Lewis
Merrick

brian lee

Sep 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/20/95

Elmont up in this peace! Representin 4 Strong Island!

Erick Sermon & Keith Murray!!!!!!!!!!

Hempstead Ave. (Queens) ->>> Hempstead Tpke. (L.I.)

Peace 2 HEMPSTEAD!