Oh snap!!!!

Tony1er

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

I was peeping this public access show (in NYC) today. It's some hip hop show
that has graf writers getting interviewed and whatnot. all of a sudden it
flips to some in studio tape of chino XL.
he's rhyming some verse that I've heard then he goes into this Tupac dissing
verse (made before his death). It must be the foulest verse I've ever heard
(if not a close second to necro's anti gay rants).
The only line I can remember is this one. when you read it, imagine it being
kicked by chino in a faux-tupac flow:
"you haven't seen drama
you and your crack fiend mama"

If that's not utter foulness, I don't know what is.
later tony

Soljah 4life

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

--WebTV-Mail-1069032118-16943

that bitch kept that shit Local

--WebTV-Mail-1069032118-16943

9th WARD YA BOUT IT????...
"Ya see........You play the game of life everyday........ya Win,Lose,or ya Die........

--WebTV-Mail-1069032118-16943--

Rfgallery

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

listen bitch you dumb as shit i heard the same rythme and that shit was blazen

Loklass

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

Soljah 4life wrote:

>that bitch kept that shit Local

Well, it's kind of hard to write a song, have it produced, go through the
studio sessions, drop it off to the label (which was American Recordings),
have them approve it, then have it pressed up and distributed in a very short
amount of time.

If I remember correctly, 2Pac was murdered shortly after the "How Do U Want It"
single with "Hit 'Em Up" on it, calling out Chino XL. It's almost impossible
to have that completed and distributed in that time. And if heads in NYC
hadn't even heard about it and what Tony saw was a studio session, it was
probably done right before he was murdered then it was just wrong to put it
out.

To try and make Chino look like a "bitch", as you say, is wrong. I doubt you've
ever listened to his album because you don't listen to real hip hop. The man
calls out just about anyone you can name, including 2Pac. He did it once,
he'll do it again.

I honestly don't think you'd have the balls to put out a record calling ANYONE
out and release it WORLDWIDE. Shit, Quincy Jones wouldn't clear a sample for
"Deliver" because Chino dissed so many of Quincy's friends.

Peace

Loklass
El Papichulo Cubano

THUG LIFE 4--->

Nov 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/7/97

shit, somebody needz 2 beat that bytchez ass!!! fuck him, tupac shoulda
kicked his ass when he had tha chance!! his mom rulz.....did ne 1 c her
when she wuz in bet?? she wuz droppin sum serious knowledge.....i hope she
kicks his ass!!

Tony1er <ton...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971107071...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

Geoffrey Cameron Moore

Nov 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/8/97
to THUG LIFE 4--->

Best way to launch a career is to diss someone. Look where Chino xl is
now????

Loklass

Nov 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/9/97

Geoffrey Cameron Moore wrote:

>Best way to launch a career is to diss someone. Look where Chino xl is
>now????

Chino XL is at the same place he's always been - an MC anticipated and
supported by real hip hop fans. His album was never intended to go platinum.
I'm sure the label/artist would'nt have minded, but the album has no "Puffy"
type singles that would've put it in the Billboard top 10. It is just RAW hip
hop.

His is still signed and completing work on his sophomore album. I don't see how
you can call that a fall out since he was never the center of attention (nor
intended) for mainstream heads anyway.