***The Dirty South Post***

[OT]

Jun 10, 2003, 5:59:49 PM6/10/03
what's up RMHH,

This one's fo all the folks sayin I don't post enuff...

This yo boy OT. I got a question for all yall Dirty South heads.

The otha day, me and one of my potnaz tried to sit down and compile a
list of CERTIFIED KRUNK Dirty South club anthems. I wanted to do this
for this eastcoast dude at my job who doesn't believe there are 100+ songs
from the South that can get a party or club krunk.

I came up with a pretty good list, but I know I'm missing a lot of stuff.

I just wanted to post my list for yall to check out, and so yall can add
anything
that I missed. They aren't necessarily in any order.

Also since the South is on some very regional
ish, I'm sure there are songs from say Memphis that weren't popular here
in Texas, but if it got the spot krunk, by all means please add to my list.
Also, they can be old or new it doesn't matter. Becuz as we all know, an
old krunk song sometimes gets mo response than the new ones.

Also, my list will probably be biased towards Texas, becuz that's where I'm
from, so if you from somewhere else, REPRESENT!!!!

note: I'm not talkinbout songs that you like I'm talkinbout stuff that
you've actually witnessed get a club krunk, if you from the South
you know what I'm sayin'!!!!

here goes:

1 'PWA' 5th Ward Boyz
2 'June 27th' Screwed Up Click
3 'Who U Wit' Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz
4 'Let Me See It' UGKz
5 'Like A Pimp' David Banner feat. Lil Flip
6 'Bounce' Miracle
7 'Shake Ya Azz' Mystikal
8 'Tear Da Club Up' 3-6 Mafia
9 'I Like dem Hoez' Lil Jon & the Eastside Boyz
10 'It's Goin' Down' Lil KeKe
11 '2 Much Lean In My Cup' RP Cola
12 'Nasty Bitch' Bust Down
13 'Bout It Bout' Master P
14 'Don't Flex' Eightball & MJG
15 'Lay It Down' Eightball & MJG
16 'Mind Playin Tricks' Geto Boyz
17 'RSF (Ride Smoke F*ck)' Ace Deuce
18 'Pimp Da Pen' DJ Screw f/ Lil KeKe
19 'Braids & Fades' ESG f/ Slim Thug
20 'Purple Stuff' Big Moe
21 'Knockn Pictures Off Da Wall' Yungstar
22 'Shake It Like A Dog' Kane & Abel f/ Webbie
23 'High So High' SPM
24 'Just a Friend To Me' Lifestyl
25 'F dem Otha N!@@az' C-Murder
26 'Say I Yi Yi' Ying Yang Twinz
27 'Whistle While U Twerk' Ying Yang Twinz
28 'I Can Do Dat' Lil Flip
29 'Ridin' Spinnerz' 3-6 Mafia
30 '24's' T.I.
31 'Hit A Muthaf**a' 3-6 Mafia
32 'Sippin On Sizzurp' 3-6 mafia
33 'Wobble Wobble' 504 Boyz
34 'Big Ballin' Big Tymer$
35 'Maan!' Big Moe f/ESG & Big Pokey
36 'Barre Baby' Big Moe
37 'Ball & Parlay' Big Pokey
38 'Makin' Cash Forever' Botany BG'z
39 'Cayenne Pepper Boyz' PNC (Partners N Crime)
40 'I Got That Fire' Juvenile
41 'Back Dat Azz Up' Juvenile
42 'U Understand' Juvenile
43 'Sho Nuff' Tela
44 'Souljah Rag' Juvenile
45 'Tha Block Is Hot' Lil Wayne
46 'Sundown' P.A. f/ Eightball
47 'E.I.' Nelly
48 'Ride Wit Me' Nelly
49 'Pimp Juice' Nelly
50 'Batter Up' St. Lunatics
51 'Baller Blockin' Cash Money millionaires f/ E-40
52 '#1 Stunna' Big Tymer$
53 'Bounce Dat Azz' Master P
54 'Freak Hoez' TRU
55 'How Ya Do Dat Dat' YoungBleed
56 'Jazzy Hoez' Jermaine Dupri
57 'Let Me Hit It' Silkk The Shocker
58 'The Cut Song' Slim Calhoun
59 'Show Dat Work' 5th Ward Webbie
60 'Woof!!' Snoop & No Limit Soldiers
61 'I Dont Give A F**k!' Lil Jon & Friends
62 'Candy On Chrome' Big T
63 'We Gon Lean' Lil Troy
64 'Tha Rippla' Mr. Pookie
65 'Hold Up' Nemesis
66 'Roll Out' Ludacris
67 'Move B*tch' Ludacris
68 'Shine' Lil Wayne
69 'Aww Naww' Nappy Roots
70 'Power Up' Wreckshop Family
71 'Show You' 5th Ward Webbie
72 'Drag Em N da River' UNLV
73 'Tell Me Somethin' Good' UGKz
74 'Choppin' Blades' UGKz
75 'Pocket Fulla Stones' UGKz
76 'One Day You're Here' UGKz
77 'Down South' Mista Madd & Tha Supa Thugz
78 'Back Back' Lil O f/ Big Pokey
79 'Crook 4 Life' Mr. Pookie
80 'Get Low' Lil Jon & ESBz f/Ying Yang Twinz
81 'Two-Way Freak' 3-6 Mafia
82 'Freak Dem Hoez' Turk f/ Big Tymer$
83 'Mr. Big' Eightball & MJG
84 'Don't Get Comfortable' The Drama Squad f/PNC
85 'Bounce Buck' Eightball & MJG
86 'Bia Bia!!!' Lil Jon & ESBz
87 'Chicken Head' Project Pat
88 'Bye Bye Bye' Tela
89 'Tela' Tela
90 'Doo Doo Brown' Luke
91 'Poke It Out' Track Squad
92 'Where Dey At?' DJ Jimi
93 '25 Lighters' DJ DMD
94 'Get Yo Roll On' Big Tymer$
95 'Bitches Reply' Miss Tee
96 'Project B*tch' Cash Money Millionaires
97 'We On Fire' Hot Boy$
98 'Don't U Be Greedy' UNLV f/PNC
99 'Pimp Hard' Eightball & MJG
01 'Grippin Grain' ESG
02 'Give Me Luv' PNC
03 'Hustler Hustler' RedRum
04 'Hypnotize Cash Money' 3-6 f/CMR
05 'Knuckle Up N!@@a' Dog House Posse
06 'Southside' Lil KeKe
07 'What's Yo Fantasy' Ludacris
08 'Ho' Ludacris
09 'Southern Hospitality' Ludacris
10 'Bout Dat' Master P
11 'Danger' Mystikal
12 'Country Grammar' Nelly
13 'Playaz Get Chose' Lil O f/ESG, Pokey, 3-2, Hawk
14 'Shake Dem Haterz Off' Quint Black
15 '4,5,6' Sole
16 'Shut Up' Trick Daddy
17 'Take It 2 da House' Trick Daddy
18 'I'm A Thug' Trick Daddy
19 'Da Baddest Bitch' Trina
20 'Neva scared' BoneCrusher
21 'Whoa Lil Momma' X-Con
22 'Hit Da Floe' Dirty
23 'Choppa Style' Choppa
24 'We On Fire' Mr. Magic
25 'Body Rock' Fat Pat
26 'Tops Drop' Fat Pat
27 'Ghetto Dreams' Fat Pat
28 'We Aint Broke No Mo' Lil O
29 'Guess Who's Back' FaceMob
30 'Still Fly' Big Tymer$
31 'We Ready' Archie Lee
32 'Grindin' Clipse
33 'My Neck My Back' Khia
34 'Ugly' Bubba Sparxxx
35 'Players Ball' OutKast
36 'Closet Freak' Cee-lo
37 'Choppers' Project pat f/CMR
38 'Lovely' Bubba Sparxxx
39 'Stop Playin Games Ho' Eightball f/P Diddy
40 'Raise Up' Coo Coo Cal
41 'Welcome 2 ATL' JD & Ludacris
42 'Yall' Lil Flip
43 'The Way We Ball' Lil Flip
44 'Ooohhhwwweee' Master P f/ Webbie
45 'Po Folks' Nappy Roots
46 'Realest Rhymin' ESG f/Lil Flip
47 'Cheddar' Hawk
48 'Reckon' Haystack
49 'Put Yo Hood Up' Lil Jon & ESB
50 'Stick Em Up' Ludacris f/ UGKz
51 'Triggerman (drag rap)' The Show Boys
52 'Look At Me' UGKz
53 'Area Codes' Ludacris
54 'Doggie Hop' Willie Puckett
55 'Hit Em Wit Dat Work' Willie Puckett
56 'Salt Shaker' T.Tucker
57 'Big Body' Beelow
58 'Wanna Be A Balla' Lil Troy

Hmmmmmm.....that's 158 that I could list with easy access!!!

And I know I missed a BUNCH of stuff!!

I gots to go right now...but I'll be back to finish this list to
see how many I can get!!

EREBODY please add anything I missed!!

WHAT CHALL REALLY KNOW BOUT DAT DIRTY SOUTH!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

5000.

OT

JuiceRoc

Jun 10, 2003, 6:59:02 PM6/10/03
take it off-ugk

break somethin- distirbin tha peace

rep yo city- e 40, lil jon, bun b, 8ball, petey pablo

chingy- right thurr

n luv wit my money- paul wall n chamillionaire

drunken master- 50 players deep

coo coo cal- my projects

>40 'Raise Up' Coo Coo Cal

petey pablo

Ras Agg

Jun 10, 2003, 10:32:44 PM6/10/03
how you gon forget "MURDER" By UGK???

Ras Agg

Jun 10, 2003, 10:37:54 PM6/10/03
Eightball & MJG - Comin Out Hard
Eightball & MJG - Armed Robbery!!
Eightball & MJG - Pimp In My Own Rhyme

P.A. - Dope Stories

Baby D - ATL HO

Kingpin Skinny Pimp - TVs & Wang

Outkast - Aint No Thang

Youngbloodz - U Way

3 6 - Who Run It

UGK, Silkk & Master P - Playas From the South
Master P Feat. UGK - Break Em Off Somethin

man its a a lot.. can't think right now..

oh yeah, you got Tela's "Bye Bye Haters" listed as "bye bye bye' lol...

Ras Agg

Jun 10, 2003, 10:43:43 PM6/10/03
oh yeah, OT, you listen to the www.chamillionaire.com radio?

sign up for the email updates, they'll tell you when they goin live. (high
speed only) It's on right now, 10:30 eastern -- OG Ron C mixin live.

Ras Agg

Jun 10, 2003, 10:44:33 PM6/10/03
Who The Crunkest - 3 6..

JuiceRoc

Jun 10, 2003, 11:06:33 PM6/10/03
>Youngbloodz - U Way

dont forget 85

JuiceRoc

Jun 10, 2003, 11:07:35 PM6/10/03
>how you gon forget "MURDER" By UGK???

ahhh mane...thats what i used to bump on the way to gettin some get back...

OverTiME

Jun 10, 2003, 11:08:54 PM6/10/03
juic...@aol.com (JuiceRoc) wrote in message news:<20030610185902...@mb-m15.aol.com>...
> take it off-ugk

I remembered this one, I couldn't think of the name, but I could
visualize the album cover...

> break somethin- distirbin tha peace
>
> rep yo city- e 40, lil jon, bun b, 8ball, petey pablo
>
> chingy- right thurr
>
> n luv wit my money- paul wall n chamillionaire

> drunken master- 50 players deep

I thought Drunken Master was from Detroit?

> > >40 'Raise Up' Coo Coo Cal
>
> petey pablo

My bad, after listing so many I knew I'd make a mistake...
good lookin out!

> coo coo cal- my projects

I thought Coo Coo Cal was from Milwaukee?

Let's see I also forgot, 'By Myself' by Ying Yang Twinz
Caint leave that one off!

I'll list some more later!

Peace,

OT

DJ Purfiya

Jun 10, 2003, 10:45:28 PM6/10/03
DAMN!!thats an impressive list. Some of them i dunno if id consider
Krunk songs tho. Maybe in yo area, but i think if i put some on at the
club id get booed. Here are some imma add. Forgive me if i double what u
had put, i dont think i can reember all 158,,lol

Headz Up-Nappy Roots
Robbery-Nappy Headsz..not Roots, these cats are from Florida. Play this
song and u will see why its so hot!
Khia-K Wang--much better than My Neck...
Krazy-Dont Wanna Leave the Club
Krazy- Smokeout 2000
Krazy-I hate My Baby Mamma
Tampa Tony-Keep Juken
Pastor Troy- No Mo Play(We Ready)
Archie Eversole- We Ready
Pastor Troy-Throw Dem Bows

thats all i can think of right now. i will post more if i remember more
Respect

suntzu

Jun 10, 2003, 11:43:03 PM6/10/03
JuiceRoc wrote:
>>Youngbloodz - U Way
>

> dont forget 85

i don't think i'd call that track crunk.

but it is excellent.

noixe 2000

Jun 10, 2003, 11:49:02 PM6/10/03
in article 20030610224433...@mb-m22.aol.com, Ras Agg at
ras...@aol.com wrote on 6/10/03 10:44 PM:

> Who The Crunkest - 3 6..

aight, on the rilly rill...

I want someone to have the balls to flip the instrumental for Aesop Rock's
"Coma" into a mix like this.

because it'd fit.

quit hatin, Omega One's got beats.

TJ Xenos

Jun 11, 2003, 12:31:23 AM6/11/03
What about lil jon - BIA BIA? or Put yo hood up...
T.J. Xenos
"English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. Let's go smoke." -
Homer Simpson
"great music is better than average sex" - Merle Haggard

JuiceRoc

Jun 11, 2003, 12:51:49 AM6/11/03
>I thought Drunken Master was from Detroit?

i thought he was from atlanta...i just know thats some crunk shit

>I thought Coo Coo Cal was from Milwaukee?

yeah youre right...i forgot...his stuff sounds way damn southern though

JuiceRoc

Jun 11, 2003, 12:54:03 AM6/11/03
>What about lil jon - BIA BIA? or Put yo hood up...

those and "i dont give a fuck" were on the list

TJ Xenos

Jun 11, 2003, 1:00:19 AM6/11/03

>>What about lil jon - BIA BIA? or Put yo hood up...
>
>those and "i dont give a fuck" were on the list

I read hte list and i swear i didnt see them, then again looking over a 158
item list at 1 in the morning when you've been up since 5 isn't too conducive
to attention to detail...

DJ Purfiya

Jun 11, 2003, 1:30:48 AM6/11/03
Coo Coo Cal is from Milwaukee. But for whatever reason, he does get alot
of respect down south. Imma add a couple more:

XCon ft JT Money-Hop
Ying Yang Twins-Grey Goose
Ying Yang-Twurkalator
Naam Brigade ft Juvenile-I think its called What U doin Wit Dat. But its
one of them club/booty shake songs
Lil Jon ft E-40, Petey, ect- Rep Yo City
Trick Daddy-Shut Up
Iconz-Get Crunked Up
Iconz-Aint Goin Home Tonite
Trick Daddy-Cant Fuck Wit Da South
Trick Daddy-Get Up
Ludacris-Southern Hospitality
Miracle- We Aint Scared
Drama-Left Right
Outkast-Rosa Parks
Ludacris-Act a Fool
3 6 Mafia-Who Run It
Petey Pablo-Club Banger
Field Mob-Project Dreams
Lil Jon-Who U Wit
Choppa-Choppa Style
Juvenile-400 Degrees

I will post more as I remember
Respect

R!cky

Jun 11, 2003, 1:53:36 AM6/11/03
Afroman - Basshead Boogie
Afroman - Sell Your Dope
Afroman - She Won't Let Me Fucc
Afroman - Theres' a Price to Pay ---- >Don't Sleep on Afroman...
Mystikal - That's the Nigga
Goodie Mob - Dirty South
Goodie Mob - Black Ice Remix
Outkast - Speed Ballin'
TRU - Swamp Nigga
Outkast - Neck uv tha Woods
B.G. - Bling Bling
Geto Boys - Mind is Playin Tricks..
Cunninlynguists - Fallin Down (This track is the dopest I've heard in a
loong time)
Cool Breeze - Watch for the Hook
P.A. - Like We Do
8Ball , MJG, and Outkast - Throw your Hands Up
Cool Breeze - Cre-a-tine
Outkast - Hootie Hoo
Outkast - 2 Dope Boys
Youngbleed, Master P - How ya do dat
Scarface - I seen a man Die
Witchdoctor - Holiday
Witchdoctor - Georgia Plains

Winamp now Jammin': Winamp stopped

Composed by Mailer Signature (http://www.unusualworks.com)
"[OT]" <donte...@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

Ras Agg

Jun 11, 2003, 4:10:21 AM6/11/03
>Mystikal - That's the Nigga
>Goodie Mob - Dirty South
>Goodie Mob - Black Ice Remix
>Outkast - Speed Ballin'
>TRU - Swamp Nigga
>Outkast - Neck uv tha Woods
>B.G. - Bling Bling
>Geto Boys - Mind is Playin Tricks..
>Cunninlynguists - Fallin Down (This track is the dopest I've heard in a
>loong time)
>Cool Breeze - Watch for the Hook
>P.A. - Like We Do
>8Ball , MJG, and Outkast - Throw your Hands Up
>Cool Breeze - Cre-a-tine
>Outkast - Hootie Hoo
>Outkast - 2 Dope Boys
>Youngbleed, Master P - How ya do dat
>Scarface - I seen a man Die
>Witchdoctor - Holiday
>Witchdoctor - Georgia Plains

Nice list.

Add:

Scarface - Jesse James
Scarface - Game Over
Scarface - Homies & Thugs
Scarface - My Homies
Scarface - Hand of the Dead Body
Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta

Sidenote: Geto Boys Greatest Hits Chopped & Screwed by Swisha House is FIRE.

Ras Agg

Jun 11, 2003, 4:12:47 AM6/11/03
54th Platoon - Holdin It Down
Killer Mike - Re-Akshon

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 10:40:02 AM6/11/03
I wonder what some crunk dancehall would sound like......
--Kuahmel Allah, Los Angeles
"LOS ANGELES!!!"--Krondon
"For God's sake, eat a burger!!!"--Calista Flockhart
"I rep for the hood!!!"--RossAndersen

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 10:42:33 AM6/11/03

I thought Coo Coo Cal was from Milwaukee?<<<<

And I thought he was from Cleveland...

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 10:43:14 AM6/11/03
Nelly's from St. Louis, that's not the South either...

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 10:47:23 AM6/11/03

Phoenix is big on crunk songs?

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 10:48:42 AM6/11/03
So the club went nuts at each and every last record you guys just named and you
SAW it?

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 11:42:33 AM6/11/03
In article <20030611104002...@mb-m01.aol.com>,
blackn...@aol.compostheap (Kuahmel Allah) wrote:

Hmmm one's I've seen get it crunk:

T.O.K. 'Chi Chi Man'
Mr Vegas 'Heads High'
Don Yute 'Grab Da Wall'

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 11:43:18 AM6/11/03
In article <20030611104314...@mb-m01.aol.com>,
blackn...@aol.compostheap (Kuahmel Allah) wrote:

Yes it is Missouri was part of the Confederacy.

And it's on the Mississippi, and the people their consider themselves Southern.

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 11:44:02 AM6/11/03
In article <20030611104842...@mb-m01.aol.com>,
blackn...@aol.compostheap (Kuahmel Allah) wrote:

Yes...every song I listed I have personally seen get the club krunk!

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 11:46:01 AM6/11/03
In article <20030611003123...@mb-m17.aol.com>,
talv...@aol.comoestas (TJ Xenos) wrote:

Read my first list dun...they're both there...

Big Mike

Jun 11, 2003, 11:57:14 AM6/11/03
Didn't you forget some much better tracks.

Trick Daddy - In The Wind

Ying Yang Twins - By Myself

Scarface's last two albums.

and on and on.

I rather here David Banner any day than Chingy. Shit I rather here "Choppa
Style" than Chingy's anoying ass voice. Plus little John and the East Side boys
need to pull a "Miracle" and drop out of sight. It's a shame groups like that
get put out and promoted to death but Ghetto Mafia got stuck with a bs label
with almost no distribution.

I will give love to UGK, to the Coo Coo Cal and Drunken master tracks though.

Big Mike
"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains
and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take,
but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
-Patrick Henry

Big Mike

Jun 11, 2003, 12:03:51 PM6/11/03
>Eightball & MJG - Comin Out Hard
>Eightball & MJG - Armed Robbery!!
>Eightball & MJG - Pimp In My Own Rhyme

Don't forget to list the whole Space Age Pimpin' cd. (I think that was the
name)

Black Ice- Goodie Mob and OutKast

Big Mike (Mike Dean) - Playa Playa, Southern Comfort (It goes on), Black
Laquer, and 'Burbans and Impalas

JuiceRoc

Jun 11, 2003, 12:06:38 PM6/11/03
>Plus little John and the East Side boys
>need to pull a "Miracle" and drop out of sight

the cats are tight. i dont care if they aint got no lyrics. like the name of
the album says..they are the kings of crunk.

ummyoumeani'mnot?

Jun 11, 2003, 3:30:13 PM6/11/03
blackn...@aol.compostheap (Kuahmel Allah) wrote in message news:<20030611104233...@mb-m01.aol.com>...

> I thought Coo Coo Cal was from Milwaukee?<<<<
>
> And I thought he was from Cleveland...

give the man his due!!

Milwaukee represent!

R!cky

Jun 11, 2003, 4:35:44 PM6/11/03
I'm from New Orleans. Just moved to Phoenix in January. But no, I don't
think Phoenix is big on "crunk" tracks. From what I've gathered do far,
they're big on the West Coast thing.

Ricky

R!cky

Jun 11, 2003, 4:37:47 PM6/11/03

> Yes it is Missouri was part of the Confederacy.
>
> And it's on the Mississippi, and the people their consider themselves
Southern.

Those damn wannabes......

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:31:53 PM6/11/03
In article <dqMFa.65179$%42.21242@fed1read06>, "R!cky"
<rick...@excite.com> wrote:

Not really. Virginia is up North to me but it is considered the South too.

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:33:26 PM6/11/03
In article <20030610223244...@mb-m22.aol.com>, ras...@aol.com
(Ras Agg) wrote:

> how you gon forget "MURDER" By UGK???

okay, I'll give you this one, I've heard this ione in the club in H-Town.

Too many folks are getting OFF TOPIC on this thread.

Yall are just listing songs yall like.

Remember I said, "SONGS YOU"VE SEEN GET THE CLUB KRUNK!!!!"

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:36:30 PM6/11/03
In article <20030610223754...@mb-m22.aol.com>, ras...@aol.com
(Ras Agg) wrote:

> Eightball & MJG - Comin Out Hard

Not really.

> Eightball & MJG - Armed Robbery!!

I have seen this get Jamaica Jamica in H-Town krunk!
I'll add this one to the list.

> Eightball & MJG - Pimp In My Own Rhyme
>

> P.A. - Dope Stories

These are both tyte but I've never heard them in the club.

> Baby D - ATL HO
>
> Kingpin Skinny Pimp - TVs & Wang

Don't know these, but I know Skinny Pimp has some songs that get the
club buckin'.

> Outkast - Aint No Thang
>
> Youngbloodz - U Way
>
> 3 6 - Who Run It
>
> UGK, Silkk & Master P - Playas From the South
> Master P Feat. UGK - Break Em Off Somethin

Again, these are good songs but I've never seen them get the club krunk.

> man its a a lot.. can't think right now..
>
> oh yeah, you got Tela's "Bye Bye Haters" listed as "bye bye bye' lol...

'Bye Bye Bye' is the name of the song on the cd. I've got it sittin'
here right next to me.

peace,

OT

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:37:14 PM6/11/03
In article <20030610224433...@mb-m22.aol.com>, ras...@aol.com
(Ras Agg) wrote:

> Who The Crunkest - 3 6..

This is a good one, I've seen Carrabana turn into a mosh pit when this came on.

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:37:42 PM6/11/03
In article <20030610230633...@mb-m25.aol.com>,
juic...@aol.com (JuiceRoc) wrote:

> >Youngbloodz - U Way
>
> dont forget 85

Never heard either of these in the club.

Maybe they play them in ATL...

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:40:25 PM6/11/03
In article <10668-3EE...@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net>,
Pur...@webtv.net (DJ Purfiya) wrote:

> DAMN!!thats an impressive list. Some of them i dunno if id consider
> Krunk songs tho. Maybe in yo area, but i think if i put some on at the
> club id get booed.

*All* of the songs on my list I have personally seen get a crowd krunk.
Which ones are you talkinbout?

Where are you at?

> Here are some imma add. Forgive me if i double what u
> had put, i dont think i can reember all 158,,lol
>
> Headz Up-Nappy Roots

kinda borderline...

> Robbery-Nappy Headsz..not Roots, these cats are from Florida. Play this
> song and u will see why its so hot!
> Khia-K Wang--much better than My Neck...
> Krazy-Dont Wanna Leave the Club
> Krazy- Smokeout 2000
> Krazy-I hate My Baby Mamma
> Tampa Tony-Keep Juken
> Pastor Troy- No Mo Play(We Ready)
> Archie Eversole- We Ready
> Pastor Troy-Throw Dem Bows
>
> thats all i can think of right now. i will post more if i remember more
> Respect

I'll have to take your word on these. I know Krazy has some songs that
get the club krunk becuz I heard them play em at a club called, THE ROCK'
in Lil Rock, Arkansas.

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:45:16 PM6/11/03

> Coo Coo Cal is from Milwaukee. But for whatever reason, he does get alot
> of respect down south. Imma add a couple more:
>
> XCon ft JT Money-Hop
> Ying Yang Twins-Grey Goose
> Ying Yang-Twurkalator

Forgot these...Also forgot JT Money 'Who Dat?'

> Naam Brigade ft Juvenile-I think its called What U doin Wit Dat. But its
> one of them club/booty shake songs
> Lil Jon ft E-40, Petey, ect- Rep Yo City

Havent heard these...

> Trick Daddy-Shut Up

This was on the list already

> Iconz-Get Crunked Up
> Iconz-Aint Goin Home Tonite

I thought Iconz were from the eastcoast?

> Trick Daddy-Cant Fuck Wit Da South
> Trick Daddy-Get Up

Maybe...

> Ludacris-Southern Hospitality

Already had it.

> Miracle- We Aint Scared

Wasn't that popular here.

> Drama-Left Right

Forgot about this one. People loved this song!

> Outkast-Rosa Parks
> Ludacris-Act a Fool

These two will be added

> 3 6 Mafia-Who Run It
> Petey Pablo-Club Banger
> Field Mob-Project Dreams

Tyte tracks but not club anthems

> Lil Jon-Who U Wit
> Choppa-Choppa Style

already on the list

> Juvenile-400 Degrees

Not really a 'get the club krunk' track

> I will post more as I remember
> Respect

Thanks!

OT

TJ Xenos

Jun 11, 2003, 5:45:37 PM6/11/03

>> DAMN!!thats an impressive list. Some of them i dunno if id consider
>> Krunk songs tho. Maybe in yo area, but i think if i put some on at the
>> club id get booed.
>
>*All* of the songs on my list I have personally seen get a crowd krunk.
>Which ones are you talkinbout?
>
>Where are you at?

He's in FLorida somewhere nw of miami as he corrected me when i suggested he
come up with venture capital by hustlin coke since he was in miami

TJ Xenos

Jun 11, 2003, 5:47:31 PM6/11/03

>> Iconz-Get Crunked Up
>> Iconz-Aint Goin Home Tonite
>
>I thought Iconz were from the eastcoast?

they're on slip n slide, and im pretty sure they're from florida although i
cant be assed to check my source back issues for their interview...

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:48:45 PM6/11/03
In article <gtzFa.65023$%42.27108@fed1read06>, "R!cky"
<rick...@excite.com> wrote:

> Afroman - Basshead Boogie
> Afroman - Sell Your Dope
> Afroman - She Won't Let Me Fucc
> Afroman - Theres' a Price to Pay ---- >Don't Sleep on Afroman...
> Mystikal - That's the Nigga
> Goodie Mob - Dirty South
> Goodie Mob - Black Ice Remix
> Outkast - Speed Ballin'
> TRU - Swamp Nigga

Neva heard any of these in the club

> Outkast - Neck uv tha Woods

No...

> B.G. - Bling Bling

Forgot this one!! Will be added...

> Geto Boys - Mind is Playin Tricks..

already on list

> Cunninlynguists - Fallin Down (This track is the dopest I've heard in a
> loong time)
> Cool Breeze - Watch for the Hook
> P.A. - Like We Do
> 8Ball , MJG, and Outkast - Throw your Hands Up
> Cool Breeze - Cre-a-tine

Not club anthems, at least round hurr

> Outkast - Hootie Hoo
> Outkast - 2 Dope Boys

Again...not really club songs. Surprisingly, OutKast doesn't really
have a lot of club anthems.

Besides 'Rosa Parks', 'Players Ball', and a few others.

> Youngbleed, Master P - How ya do dat

Already on the list

> Scarface - I seen a man Die
> Witchdoctor - Holiday
> Witchdoctor - Georgia Plains

These aren't club songs.

> [...]

> > 44 'Ooohhhwwweee' Master P f/ Webbie
> > 45 'Po Folks' Nappy Roots
> > 46 'Realest Rhymin' ESG f/Lil Flip
> > 47 'Cheddar' Hawk
> > 48 'Reckon' Haystack
> > 49 'Put Yo Hood Up' Lil Jon & ESB
> > 50 'Stick Em Up' Ludacris f/ UGKz
> > 51 'Triggerman (drag rap)' The Show Boys
> > 52 'Look At Me' UGKz
> > 53 'Area Codes' Ludacris
> > 54 'Doggie Hop' Willie Puckett
> > 55 'Hit Em Wit Dat Work' Willie Puckett
> > 56 'Salt Shaker' T.Tucker
> > 57 'Big Body' Beelow
> > 58 'Wanna Be A Balla' Lil Troy
> >

> > Hmmmmmm.....that's 158 that I could list with easy access!!!
> >
> > And I know I missed a BUNCH of stuff!!
> >

> > I gots to go right now...but I'll be back to finish this list to
> > see how many I can get!!
> >

> > EREBODY please add anything I missed!!
> >

> > WHAT CHALL REALLY KNOW BOUT DAT DIRTY SOUTH!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

[OT]

Jun 11, 2003, 5:49:28 PM6/11/03
In article <20030611041247...@mb-m14.aol.com>, ras...@aol.com
(Ras Agg) wrote:

> 54th Platoon - Holdin It Down

I have heard this in the club...it's a keeper

> Killer Mike - Re-Akshon

Haven't heard this in the club...but I have seen ADIDAS get it krunk.

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 7:22:34 PM6/11/03
I just thought about something....

Is the word "crunk" supposed to be the past tense or adjective form of the word
"crank?"

You know like gettin' drunk, the club got crunk (instead of "cranked up", as in
everybody got wired, turned it up, went bonkers)?

Kuahmel Allah

Jun 11, 2003, 7:29:18 PM6/11/03

Yes it is Missouri was part of the Confederacy.<<<

I don't think "Confederacy" necessarily means "Southern ways"

>>>And it's on the Mississippi, and the people their consider themselves
Southern.
<<<

Then why do they shout "midwest" also?

Big Mike

Jun 11, 2003, 8:46:14 PM6/11/03
>Not really. Virginia is up North to me but it is considered the South too.

I'm from NC and I kinda consider VA northern sometimes. I mean hell the only
sweat tea you can find past richmond is that Lipton Brisk nastyness. I went to
VA beach and thought I would have to kill somebody. I couldn't find decent
fried chicken, fried okra, b-b-q, or any real southern found all week.

That's not as bad as a story I read a few monthes back about a couple of groups
wanting Maryland to be considerred a southern state since technicly they held
slaves and something else I can't remember.

Big Mike

Jun 11, 2003, 8:47:05 PM6/11/03
>Remember I said, "SONGS YOU"VE SEEN GET THE CLUB KRUNK!!!!"

Oh actually I never saw the original post that said that so my appologies.

R!cky

Jun 11, 2003, 8:48:20 PM6/11/03
hahahaha. you're high, aren't you?

Big Mike

Jun 11, 2003, 8:50:23 PM6/11/03
I just thought about one nobody has mentioned.
3 6 Mafia - Tear The Club Up

I've seen that one actually cause cats to shut the club down. People use to go
buck wild when it came on.

R!cky

Jun 11, 2003, 9:11:36 PM6/11/03
damn-- i suck. I obviously don't hang out at clubs. But I've personally
seen all of those tracks get smoke fests movin.

Let me try again....

DJ Jubilee - Get Ready, Ready
PNC (Partners N Crime) - Pump tha Party
Master P - Make em say ugh.. (prolly already on the list)

Those were big club tracks in N.O..

Ras Agg

Jun 11, 2003, 9:40:25 PM6/11/03
>That's not as bad as a story I read a few monthes back about a couple of
>groups
>wanting Maryland to be considerred a southern state since technicly they held
>slaves and something else I can't remember.

VA was part of the confederacy. Lots of VA cats in ATL claim it like it's the
south...

They're half steppin though, the ones who have a eastcoast type slant with
music tastes always talk down on southerners, and people who wanna rep the
south rep it like they never knew how. Timb reps for VA like it's the south...

DJ Purfiya

Jun 11, 2003, 9:31:40 PM6/11/03
Yea im from Florida..Port Charlottte. My town is kind of weird when it
comes to Down South cuz here we have a mix of Dirty South and NY cats.
So when i mix in the club, i can never tel what reaction i will get cuz
the crowds change.Iconz is from Miami. They are on SNS. I heard they
have a cd comin soon that has Trick Daddy on some tracks. So it may be
worth to look at. I have their debut album and its good. But u have to
like Down South/MIA type hip hop to appreciate it. The tracks that i
listed from Florida..Nappy Heads, Tampa Tony, Khia, ect. Take my word
for it. But it may just be a regional thing. But that "Robbery" song, i
heard that ppl from NY and ATL were feelin it also. So who knows. As far
as Krazy, there are two Krazy's. The one im talkin about is from Tampa.
Then there is the one from No Limit/504. I dunno which one you heard. I
was under the impression that the Tampa Krazy hasent yet gone elsewhere.
But maybe some DJ DL'd his shit or something. But i cant remember
anymore Dirty South songs to add. I think its pretty much covered. The
next thing u can do is go to the different regions and get the hmetown
favorites. Like here, the hometown favs are Khia, Krazy and Nappy Heads.
Then there are lil groups up and comin who will probably have one hit.
And im in a small area. So if u check out ATL, Memphis, N.O, ect u will
find some small groups who have the area on lock. Thats why there are so
many artists in the south. I think its cuz in the south, its based
around bein crunk. and up north ppl listen to teh lyrics. But hit me up
if ya wanna know some more about the FL scene. Respect

DJ Purfiya

Jun 11, 2003, 9:50:18 PM6/11/03
If you are wonderin what Dancehall would get a club crunk. It all
depends on who makes up the club scene. If u have some heads in there
that only know Dancehall thru MTV and BET then u would play.........

Gimme Di Lite-Buzz Riddim
Heads High-Filthy Riddim
Deport Dem-Bookshelf Riddim
Everyone Falls in Love-Too Close Riddim
Get Busy-Diwali Riddim

If you have a club where u have a mix of people who know real dancehall
from the watered down commercial reggae you could play these riddims and
songs:

Buzz Riddim
Bookshelf Riddim
Diwali Riddim
Suprize Riddim
Punanny Riddim
Martial Arts Riddim
Juice Riddim
Pon De River Pon De Bank-Elephant Man
Higher Level-Elephant Man
Chi Chi Mon-TOK
Bun Di Chi Chi- Capleton
Jamaica-Elephant Man
Badman Ah Badman-Elephant Man
Drive By-Bling Dawg

I could prolly name a whole page. But the kind of Crunk Jamaicans get,
is not the same as Down South cats get when u play Lil Jon. When u play
Reggae and u are wonderin if it is good, teh Reggae/Dancehall crowd will
either get a lil crazy or go "PUUULLLL UUUPPPP" or Put they finger in
the air. Get at me if u wanna know more about how to rock a reggae crowd
the right way. Cuz if yall are lookin at Funk Flex and Clue about how to
play reggae, stop it cuz they aint doin it right. I may be a white DJ
from FL but i haven gotten madd respect from the carribean community
down here in South Florida cuz i bring a true Jamaican vibe.
Respect

DJ Purfiya

Jun 11, 2003, 9:51:14 PM6/11/03
Oh yea, dont forget the Online Riddim and the Liquid Riddim. Two very
big dances.
Respect

Ras Agg

Jun 12, 2003, 4:20:08 AM6/12/03
>> Outkast - Aint No Thang
>>
>> Youngbloodz - U Way
>>
>> 3 6 - Who Run It
>>
>> UGK, Silkk & Master P - Playas From the South
>> Master P Feat. UGK - Break Em Off Somethin
>>

>Again, these are good songs but I've never seen them get the club krunk.

That "Who Run It" was big in 2000 out in ATL, so was "U Way"...

And some clubs still do play "Break Em Off Somethin"... thats classic

Ras Agg

Jun 12, 2003, 4:20:48 AM6/12/03
>> Pastor Troy- No Mo Play(We Ready)
>> Archie Eversole- We Ready
>> Pastor Troy-Throw Dem Bows
>>
>> thats all i can think of right now. i will post more if i remember more
>> Respect
>

>I'll have to take your word on these. I know Krazy has some songs that
>get the club krunk becuz I heard them play em at a club called, THE ROCK'
>in Lil Rock, Arkansas.

Those Pastor Troy and Baby D songs get a gang of play in ATL...

Ras Agg

Jun 12, 2003, 4:22:26 AM6/12/03
>DJ Jubilee - Get Ready, Ready
>PNC (Partners N Crime) - Pump tha Party

Oh mann.. They're probably the pioneers...

DJ Jubilee got too many to name

Todd Ito

Jun 12, 2003, 10:47:17 AM6/12/03
[OT] <donte...@thisaddress.com> wrote:
: In article <20030611104314...@mb-m01.aol.com>,
: blackn...@aol.compostheap (Kuahmel Allah) wrote:

:> Nelly's from St. Louis, that's not the South either...
:> --Kuahmel Allah, Los Angeles

:> "LOS ANGELES!!!"--Krondon
:> "For God's sake, eat a burger!!!"--Calista Flockhart
:> "I rep for the hood!!!"--RossAndersen

: Yes it is Missouri was part of the Confederacy.

missouri never joined the confederacy, but it was a slave state.

todd

OverTiME

Jun 13, 2003, 1:53:32 PM6/13/03
"R!cky" <rick...@excite.com> wrote in message news:<UqQFa.65460$%42.14987@fed1read06>...

> damn-- i suck. I obviously don't hang out at clubs. But I've personally
> seen all of those tracks get smoke fests movin.

LOL!! That's a different Dirty South Post!

> Let me try again....
>
> DJ Jubilee - Get Ready, Ready
> PNC (Partners N Crime) - Pump tha Party
> Master P - Make em say ugh.. (prolly already on the list)
>
> Those were big club tracks in N.O..

GOOD LOOKIN' OUT!! Now you're on point!

I didn't really list a bunch of bounce songs, I'll probably add
a bunch on the revised list when I get it done.

My roommate is from New Orleans and I've been there a ton of times.

I caint believe I actually forgot these.
'Get Ready Ready' is probably in the top 5 of all time.

I actually remembered 'Pump Tha Party' but couldn't remember
the name of it. The Zetas step to it at college parties.

Just like the Kappas use 'Flashlight' the Omegas use 'Atomic Dog'
and the Alphas use 'Pistol Grip Pump'(which doesn't make sense
to me since the song says, 'I hang with my dogs man FUCK a gorilla!')

Good lookin out to erebody who helped out in this thread!

Peace,

OT

DJ Purfiya

Jun 13, 2003, 2:38:36 PM6/13/03
The Alpha Phi Alphas in Tampa, step to "I got that Fire", and "Mic
Checka" mostly. But now im told that they are revising their steps a
little.

R!cky

Jun 13, 2003, 4:55:20 PM6/13/03
"Ras Agg" <ras...@aol.com> wrote in message

Another they used to blast around N.O. is Ricky B - Shake it For Ya Hood.
Did that get any play outside of N.O.??

Ras Agg

Jun 14, 2003, 7:07:46 AM6/14/03
>> >DJ Jubilee - Get Ready, Ready
>> >PNC (Partners N Crime) - Pump tha Party
>>
>> Oh mann.. They're probably the pioneers...
>>
>> DJ Jubilee got too many to name
>
>Another they used to blast around N.O. is Ricky B - Shake it For Ya Hood.
>Did that get any play outside of N.O.??

Yeah I remember that. NO bounce got a lot of play late at night on Houston
radio.

Ras Agg

Jun 14, 2003, 7:08:00 AM6/14/03
Anybody remember MC Wicked Cricket??