i got some rhymes about nethak

nethak rappar

Mar 26, 2009, 3:18:06 PM3/26/09
in the dungens of doom i cant peep my homies
orks are kilin me and my ponies
rubed up on a magic lamp
got a wish now im a champ
wished for a dagger now im gona throw it
im not a rappar im a mothafukin poet

yo

Message has been deleted

mikek...@googlemail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 11:42:22 AM3/31/09

You are now about to witness the strength of Wis:18.

Yo, listen up, 'cuz I got somethin' to relate
My dreams have been dark, and troubled of late
Combat, prospectin', stealin', crusadin'
Ev'ry night, my mind they are invadin'
I gotta go questin', I'll do it for Set
I gotta go down and get tha amulet
And though not long from now it may be my tomb
I'm descendin' tha steps into tha Dungeons of Doom

[Chorus: Kingdom of Yendor, Kingdom of Yendor]

I step down tha stairs and trip over my pet
I walk into a rust trap and get very wet
I hide behind my cat, I'm none too brave
It can be kinda useful, havin' a feline slave
Prot run is pretty tough if you don't have reflection
Yet I make my way to minetown and buy some protection
I find myself a gnome lord and I run him thru
And I smile to myself---I'm now X L two

Make my way thru tha dungeon, as if by plan
Explore tha mines and solve Sokoban
Convert some altars, steal from some shops
Make a rapid escape, evade tha kops
I'm makin' such progress, that I'd almost forgotten
About twenty levels down, I hit tha bottom
I cross tha water, doin' tha magical SCUBA
And do battle with yo moma---tha one called Medusa

[Chorus]

I come to tha castle, but I ain't afraid
I got pimped-out armor and an artifact blade
Tha only thing that bothers me, tha only thing to faze
Was when I saw a minotaur, wanderin' thru tha maze
I look at tha drawbridge but I'll have to circumvent
I came all tha way down and forget my instrument
I levitate around tha side, avoidin' all tha fish
Make my way to tha corner, and grab myself a wish

I finished tha quest, and I got tha silva bell
It's time for me to go, straight down to hell
I cut thru tha valley like it's butter to a knife
I meet tha demon princes and I takes away their life
I destroy Vlad's face and wander tha mazes for hours
Once I mark tha square I head straight for tha tower
Hackin' around down here has been a lotta fun
But now I gotta go; time for tha ascension run

[Chorus]

[Instrumental interlude, overlaid with semi-improvised MCing and
beatboxing]

[Chorus]

Check it now, I'm back from tha pit
Gone thru Astral, without takin' no hit
Extracted tha amulet like it ain't no t'ing
Power of tha Gods? Or just bling-bling?
Whichever it is, I don't give a fuck
I recovered it now, I avenged Marduk
From tha minute that I stepped into tha final portal
I knew that I'd be joinin' tha ranks of tha immortal

[Chorus]

Now I'm a veteran, I've got smooth technique
I win this damn game more than thrice a week
So what's buggin' me? What's makin' me queasy?
Then it hits me---this game is too fuckin' easy
While all you suckers fail, I'll still be alive
'Cuz I got a dope-ass streak of plus twenty-five
What could bring me down? What could make me die?
Just one t'ing - a mother-floatin' eye.

Word.

ragman le bon

Mar 31, 2009, 3:14:43 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 4:42 pm, mikekell...@googlemail.com wrote:

> You are now about to witness the strength of Wis:18... . . . .
. . .
. ...

> What could bring me down? What could make me die?
> Just one t'ing - a mother-floatin' eye.
>
> Word.

Classic!

kcwong

Apr 9, 2009, 1:14:06 AM4/9/09
> You are now about to witness the strength of Wis:18.

*Bows to the power of Wis:18*

Have you considered sending it to MC Frontalot and have him perform
it?...