From the Mind of OverTiME- The EPITAPH Spring'99

OverTiME the Beyonder

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
"...I've been SLEPT-OWN fo YEARZ

...By My PEERS...

Whutchu GOT?

Nigga....I wuz ROCK'N SPOTS
Back when Brothaz wuz BREAK-DANCIN'
Wear'n parachute PANTSES and Swatch-Watch
NOW you talk'n bout...
RED-DOTZ
& GlockZ that KOCK
And who prevails in the CELLS
Or who ROX on the BLOCK
And that's a SHAME kuz all that REMAINS is BLOODSTAINS
While the EPITAPH getz

the Last LAUGH

When its signed with yo NAME

Nigga...STREET-FAME AINT GLAMOROUS
Most Brothaz who live LAVISH you'll FIND
Walk a THIN-LINE between CIVILIZED & SAVAGE
You BLASPHEME bout bein down wit yo TEAM
But yo only LUV GREEN and fuck yo niggaz INBETWEEN
SEE--The scheme's to make Me think you got LUV fo yo CREW
But I look DEEP inside yo MiND
And I finds the Evil that Men DO

SINFUL.

Reminescent of Cane & Abel
The DUALITY turns to REALITY
as you LEARN to get BURNED by TURNTABLES

No FABLES...
--No RIDDLES

**JUST YOU STUCK IN THE MIDDLE**

And all the TiME you'll find you've been PLAYED...Like a FIDDLE."

'The Epitaph'
from DJ DMD's lp, 'Twenty-Two'

Wassup yall!!

It's yo boy OverTiME Comin Down

....from DEEP....

...Down South.

One mo gen.

One TiME fo Spring 9-9 if you feelin' Me...

Like Rakim said, "It's been along TiME."
I'm outta practice...but here goes:

LIVE & DIRECT from PLANET-TEXAS:

Do You Know who YOU Is???

Luv IT mane!!!!

***Certified Krunk***: 1st Quarter 9-9
If you down fo puttin' a lil' Soul in it these lp's wont steer you wrong:

(Listed in no particular order of krunktitude)

C-Note (of the Botany Boyz)- Thirdcoast Born (Big$hot Records/HOU)
-**ON FIRE**-
-
DJ DMD & The I.S.C.- Twenty-Two:P.A.World-Wide(Inner Soul Records)
-**BEST BUY**-
-
Trick Daddy Dollar$- WWW.THUG.COM (Slip-N-Slide/Miami)
-**HOTTEST SINGLE**-
-
Juvenile- 400 Degreez (Cash Money/Nola)
-
Fat Pat & The Wreckshop Family- Throw'd in the GAME (Wreckshop Records/Houston)
-
DMX- Flesh of My Flesh Blood of My Blood (DefJam)
-
Silkk the Shocker- Made Man (No Limit)
-
Gangsta Boo- Enquiring Minds (Prophet Entertainment/Memphis)
-
Southside Playaz- You Got Us Fuxxed Up (LAF-TEX Records/Houston/Lafayette)
-
Money Black- Playa-Made (High Power records/Houston-Northside)
-
Mystikal- Ghetto Fabulous (No Limit)
-
Cool Breeze- Eastpointe's Greatest Hit (Laface/Atlanta)
-
Tear Da Club Up Thugz- Crazynthalasdayz (Prohphet/Memphis/various)
-
DEA- Dead End Alliance (Screw'd 4 Life Records/Houston)
-
DSP-Down South Player- Now What? (Restless Records)
-
Indo G- Angel Dust (Prophet/Memphis)
-
South Park Mexican- Hustletown
-
KB & Lil Flea (of Street Military)- Blood & Tears
-
Mia X- Mama Drama (No Limit)
-
NuWine- As the World Turns II
-
Outkast- Aquemini (laFace)
-
Blac Monks- No Mercy (Rap-A-Lot)
-
The Coup- Steal This Album (DogDay records/Oakland)
-
Southern XXXposure- MurderDog Compilation
-
DJ Bone- So Screw'd presents: SoufSide (Def Souf Records/Houston)
-
No Limit Compilation-various (No Limit)
-
Ghetto Mafia- On the Grind

-**New Releases comin down on a Geto near YOU:**-
Eightball & MJG new lp. Single 'Dont Flex'
UGK new lp. Single 'Take it Off'

Also be on the look-out fo new Big Mike, Willie D, & ESG.

Drop my MIND own some of you fools:

Scopin' the One-Eyed Monsta:

MTV Hip-hop week

IN My Honest Sincere OPINION, it was mostly clothes, music, anime, and
pringles .

And three wack white dj's sponsored by Enyce.

The one good thang that they did do was those public service
announce-type commercials that explained the background and history of
hip-hop.
The did do some justice to legitmatizing hip-hop as an artform.

"....Hip-hop is the most purely American form of music since jazz."
--MTV

This is fo all the 'white in hip-hop' debates:
My interview excerpts with a former classmate
who was an executive producer of Rap City at BET:

"...YOU have a responsibilty as a director/producer to not perpetuate the
stereotypes.
You have a responsibility for Ourself image. It takes persistence,
research, and being willing to learn and work hard. You must be conscious
of Our image and message.
The experiences that you and I have been through as individual
African-Americans needs to be told. Both negative and positive but it
should never be perpetuating sensationalism. My main goal in addition to
[our] images is reaching my audience
and REALLY getting *Us* to think as far as Uplifting Ourselves."

Saying hip-hop aint based on the Black experience
is like corn flakes without the milk!!

Yall just a bunch of squirrels trying to get a nut!! ;-)

Speaking of which, Eminem got boo'ed off the stage, chased and had
bottles/cans chunked at his wack azz at the 97.9 Boxx Birthday bash at
the Roxy in Houston last week.
No kiddin'. I was there and I seent it myself.

Being funky doesnt really have anythang to do with race,
but let it be Known:

He's wack. Sorry. He's lucky they didnt get to shootin' the G.A.T. at his
azz!! ;-)

**Str8 R&B, Str8 R&B** (TreyHarris I'm still feelin' you my nig;-)

The shit 4REAL is 'T-Shirt & Panies' by Adina Howard.
Ya'll thought that freak wuz PLAYED??

112 is bumpin'

Ginuwine is still clown'n them hoez

I like Timbaland. Fuck you hoez!! 'Lobster & Scrimp' is the dew-dew!!

Even if I wanted to I caint front on Dru Hill.

Monica needs to be my woman.
Dear Monica, "I knew it too when I saw you!" PEACE!

How did Faith have anotha niggaz' baby already?

MADD-ZAGGIN SHOUT-OUTS:

First off, ladies First:

I'd like to say thank-you to Gangsta-Boo
fo her song, 'Nasty Trick', a remake of Bust-Down's gangsta rap classic,
'Nasty Bitch'.
That's some of the best shit goin' baby!! I got some dollaz too!!!

(note: if you wanna keep the party KRUNK, play the aboved named, T.T.
Tucker, the new Joe Blakk, all back-doe'd by the newest Partners in
Crime)

To Infamous Syndicate for their single, 'Here I Go' and fo just bein'
fine and hype!!

Fo all yall Haterz out there:
Da Brat gotz some titties, fool!!
Check that PJ's video, 'It's Nothing' feat. Jermaine Dupri & ROC
She's just like MC Lyte...supa-hype.
I STILL got luv fo you baby!!
I feel the Brat's flow...always have always will!!
Now she's gettin' sexy fo Daddy!!
Well alright then!! Who is the fine yella-bone in the red in this video???
Mane!!

Now my niggaz:

DMX said that his shit stands fo the Dog, the Man the God. (X)
I must gives some luv to DMX fo being the only nigga out there with enuff
NUTZ to fill 2Pac's spot.
Sometimes you gotta MAKE 'EM feel you.
Keep Thuggin' my Nigga!!!!

To Trick Daddy fo anotha bang'n Southern anthem. Keep hurtin' them boyz!!
I hear you and that boy JT Money makin noise over Florida-way.
JT Money's new single, 'Who Dat?' is krunk too.

Ball & G fo *ALWAYZ* keepin' it REAL. Their single,'Don't Flex' is
some of the best shit goin PERIOD.

To Juvenile and CA$H MONEY fo bein' like Whodini and rememberin' where
they CAME FROM.
Keep lettin' them foolz know!!

It aint NEVA over!! Ya betta tellum sum!!

FUCK YOU's goin out to:

--BLAZE Magazine:

Fo the 'second-rate hack' crack, all the shit you've stolen from RMHH,
and for not replying to my faxes.

You want a REAL open mic...here you go:

ope...@blaze.com

Live and Direct from rec.music.hip-hop, aka RMHH
the largest open hip-hop forum on the planet www.rmhh.com
Tell them to suck *MY* dick.
And what does a fat, old white dude and some d*ck-sucking porno queen
have to do with hip-hop?

--That nigga 'the artist' with no name for suing fans that posted his
music to their websites. You've been WACK.

--The wrecker driver and constable who towed my truck Friday nite.

'...I PUT IT DOWN!
I'm from the HOOD but I live on the outskirts of town
On the TUCK in the CUT
In some empty apartments mane!!
Imma BALLER so you know I aint got shit in MY name!!'
--E-40

Oh well...its hulled-out anyway...I'll throw it in the gutta and go get anotha.
Like who???
R.I.P. Purple Bandit.
No mo mashin' heavy in the Chevy.

I LIVE it 2 da FULLest!!!

Eretime.

Like Trick Daddy say:

"...It aint Nann Nigga can do the shit like ME!!!!!"

Try and stop me bitchez!!

**Comin' soon:
Report from the Kappa Beach Party/Texas Freaknic
Summer: Bass Blow'n & Butt-naked hoez

Like Fat Pat nem say, 'Jus Ride' fool!!
EREthang gone be alright!!

Yall Stay UP!!

OT

'...I wanna send a SHOUT-OUT to all the fans out there that RECOGNIZE REAL rap
Rap means REAL-Azz People
And if it aint REAL ...it aint Me
Yall 'Memba that...Keep it REAL
All you niggaz makin music...keep that in MIND
Keep it REAL and erethang else gone be ALRIGHT."
-DJ DMD, the Outro

PEACE.LIVE N IT OR REST N IT.ITSYOURCHOICE.ERASETHEHATE.DOSOMETHING.4REAL.1LUV
The Dope Spot . Copyright ©1999 'til ƒ
"Til they shut Us Down or Buy Us Out. Smugglin' it to ya fool!!'
Send all Peace, Love & Soul to: over...@ev1.net
Snail-Mail: P.O. Box 2369 Prairie View, TX 77446-2369

:-P

PEACE2:
J-Dogg: Holla at cho boy!!!, KoolAidRed, Flash the Funklord Grandfather
of RMHH,
Tim Brown, Plexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(enuff 'x's fo you niggy???), TreyHarris,
Nikol Hopkins (I want you!), Live from Seattle, KSG, O-Dub, Strategy3,
DLS (whut happened to the big words playa? ;-)
My potna Steve in Philly (It aint over my nigga!! Believe the hype!)
Tamela-What's the damn deal?! T.Tauri, Known Universe (I know you're out
there),
Aztec (holla at playa doe), Angieee, Creation Rebel, Ebonight, Spirit (I
aint forget cha playboy! How Ya Luv That Na?), Wise Rebel, Chakko,
=kOeNs=, WUZ, Tyler Blohm,
Cullen, Rich Allen, Tony1er, Matt Stonedolla, Swordswinga, Angela in Baton
Rouge,
The chick I got in the hot tub with New year's Eve, DPG2000, and even Mike
Burke!,
Greg P, KRAM®, Maseo27, Allah, all the prophets, and my momma!!

To anybody & erebody I forgot:
It's too many of yall to fuck'n name nigga!!
I'll getcha own the next go 'round!!
YALL *KNOW* I'm Big-sixin' ANYWAY!!!

Trey Marbles

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99

over...@ev1.net (OverTiME the Beyonder) wrote:

> ***Certified Krunk***: 1st Quarter 9-9
> If you down fo puttin' a lil' Soul in it these lp's wont steer you wrong:

> Trick Daddy Dollar$- WWW.THUG.COM (Slip-N-Slide/Miami)
> -**HOTTEST SINGLE**-

His first single "Change My Life" was hot. "Nann" is alright, more of a
party joint. But TD is an album that I plan on peeping.

> Juvenile- 400 Degreez (Cash Money/Nola)

I *still* don't have this. I think that since I was mad disappointed by the
"Ha" remix with Jay-Z, it slipped down on my list. But I've only heard good
things about it from people who have it.

> Cool Breeze- Eastpointe's Greatest Hit (Laface/Atlanta)

An OK album...he's definitely not the strongest link in the Dungeon Family
chain. To me, his topics seemed really limited as opposed to Goodie Mob,
Outkast & Witchdoctor who talk about a whole lot of stuff. Breeze seemed to
be focused on reppin' and making moves and it made some of the songs run
together. However, the second half of the album made a huge improvement over
the first half.

> The Coup- Steal This Album (DogDay records/Oakland)

I need to get my hands on this. T. Tauri hooked me up with a tape with "Me
& Jesus the Pimp..." and that is *easily* one of the baddest tracks that I
have heard in a long time.

> Saying hip-hop aint based on the Black experience
> is like corn flakes without the milk!!

Man, ain't this the truth?

> **Str8 R&B, Str8 R&B** (TreyHarris I'm still feelin' you my nig;-)

Word...has anyone else noticed how R&B has slowly made some big strides
recently? There have been a whole lot of strong songs and a whole lot less
wack R&B?hip-hop collabs.

> 112 is bumpin'

Another album that explodes once the second half starts. I was seriously
going to trade it after my first listen of the first 10 tracks. But they
came correct after that and it's definitely a keeper. There's 19 tracks (a
couple of interludes) so I feel I still got my moneys worth.

> Ginuwine is still clown'n them hoez

I wasn't a big fan of "Pony" (although the remix was hot), but since then,
this kid has come correct several times. "What's So Different" is slammin'.

> I like Timbaland. Fuck you hoez!! 'Lobster & Scrimp' is the dew-dew!!

He's definitely in my top 5. His stuff is so damn original and fresh. If
you're going to do songs that crossover or hit the mainstream, this is the way
to do it. Have some damn talent behind the boards.

> Even if I wanted to I caint front on Dru Hill.

Y'know, I do want to front on them. But you're right OT, they have
ridiculous talent. All they need is someone who's a legit songwriter (i.e.
Jimmy Jam & Terry Louis, Brian McKnight) and the world is theirs.

> Fo all yall Haterz out there:
> Da Brat gotz some titties, fool!!
> Check that PJ's video, 'It's Nothing' feat. Jermaine Dupri & ROC
> She's just like MC Lyte...supa-hype.
> I STILL got luv fo you baby!!
> I feel the Brat's flow...always have always will!!
> Now she's gettin' sexy fo Daddy!!

If she would stop dressing like a 14 year old boy all the time and put on a
dress sometimes, she'd would break a whole lot of hearts. She's still sexy as
hell.

> Now my niggaz:
>
> DMX said that his shit stands fo the Dog, the Man the God. (X)
> I must gives some luv to DMX fo being the only nigga out there with enuff
> NUTZ to fill 2Pac's spot.

Damn! I was thinking the same thing. DMX is the next generation's Tupac.
And he's doing it admirably, too. He's another one that want to dislike, but
I can't. I keep hearing songs that I like by him.

> To Trick Daddy fo anotha bang'n Southern anthem. Keep hurtin' them boyz!!
> I hear you and that boy JT Money makin noise over Florida-way.
> JT Money's new single, 'Who Dat?' is krunk too.

Those two tracks are going to set off a whole lot of parties.

> To Juvenile and CA$H MONEY fo bein' like Whodini and rememberin' where
> they CAME FROM.
> Keep lettin' them foolz know!!

That's what I like about their videos. Flash said that the style is played
out, but I think it's pretty fresh. There's a sense of realness to the
shots. It doesn't look like a staged shot where a director gets some guys who
don't even know the artist just because they look hard. Cash Money's videos
look like they're showing real people. One of the freshest scenes in a long
time is the one in "Ha" where they flash on 3 young sisters and then
immediately go to the 3 older women standing in front of a church. For some
reason, that part was dope as hell to me.

Peace,

*** MARBLES ***

T. Tauri

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
Trey Marbles wrote:

> > Ginuwine is still clown'n them hoez
>

> I wasn't a big fan of "Pony" (although the remix was hot), but since
> then, this kid has come correct several times. "What's So Different"
> is slammin'.

Furreel--that cut is some well oiled isht.

> > I like Timbaland. Fuck you hoez!! 'Lobster & Scrimp' is the dew-
> dew!!
>

> He's definitely in my top 5. His stuff is so damn original and
> fresh. If you're going to do songs that crossover or hit the
> mainstream, this is the way to do it. Have some damn talent behind
> the boards.

My 2 cents: the man is a fantastic singles producer, but the albums
aren't all that strong.

Peece,
T. Tauri

over...@ev1.net

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
In article <7f7m15$ae$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Trey Marbles <jhar...@pop3.utoledo.edu> wrote:

> over...@ev1.net (OverTiME the Beyonder) wrote:
>
> > ***Certified Krunk***: 1st Quarter 9-9
> > If you down fo puttin' a lil' Soul in it these lp's wont steer you wrong:
>
> > Trick Daddy Dollar$- WWW.THUG.COM (Slip-N-Slide/Miami)
> > -**HOTTEST SINGLE**-
>
> His first single "Change My Life" was hot. "Nann" is alright, more of a
> party joint. But TD is an album that I plan on peeping.

Dont let em fool you Trey. The alp has all types of songs even introspective
tracks. Its a well made project. TD has been out fo a few years. This is his
third lp. I like the party context of records like, 'Nann'. I told yall befo
I grew up own booty-shake just like yo boy Andre.

I love it when i have a bbq or crawfish boil at the crib and erebody's kickin
it and jammin'. It just dont get no betta playa. Puts sum love in the air!

Trick Daddy's album will shake the whole block on a good system. The
production is top-notch.

That's the shit I love mane.
Most folks who dont like Master P and Southern 'Thug' rap in general have neva
been in an environment where the music sets the tone.

3-6 Mafia, Gangsta Boo, JT Money (who by the way is a vet from the original
Poison Clan) make tracks that make the energy level in the club or at the
set go thru the roof. Same wit 'Nann'.

I just had to say sumthin' the Kappa Bech party is today. I just got
finished flossin' up the 'Lac and its 76 degrees outside without a cloud in
the sky.

Time to get starchy and hit the highway, playa!!

I dont have this fly-ride fo nuthin'!!
I'm comin' down 'Lac now '93 region. but I'm still bangin' 10's.

> > Juvenile- 400 Degreez (Cash Money/Nola)
>

> I *still* don't have this.

You need to get this and the new BG. (Sorry yall, I wuz wrong BG does have a
totally new album)

if you aint got the Hot Boys you'd best to get that too. (Even though its 2
years old)

> I think that since I was mad disappointed by the
> "Ha" remix with Jay-Z, it slipped down on my list.

Dont let that fool you playa!! You need to hear the track, 'Ghetto Children'
That's my favorite track on the lp.

> But I've only heard good
> things about it from people who have it.

It's alright. You need to hear some otha mo regional stuff like the new
Partners N Crime, TT Tucker, Monkey on tha D$CK, etc.

Right now the hottest shit on the street in Houston is the Lil Troy single
feat. Fat Pat.

The Eightball & MJG single 'Dont Flex' is hummin' too.
Dont front I know yall playin' it.

I heard some mo tracks off the new UGK lp too. I can honestly say I've neva
heard a UGK track I didnt like. Maybe its just a Texas thang.

If you aint got it...I you also gotta get the DMD lp.

Just order it from their website: http://www.dogdayrecords.com

> > Saying hip-hop aint based on the Black experience
> > is like corn flakes without the milk!!
>

> Man, ain't this the truth?
>

> > **Str8 R&B, Str8 R&B** (TreyHarris I'm still feelin' you my nig;-)
>

> Word...has anyone else noticed how R&B has slowly made some big strides
> recently? There have been a whole lot of strong songs and a whole lot less
> wack R&B?hip-hop collabs.

Dawg...I neva stopped likin R&B. I'll go to an r&b show befo I go to a
hip-hop show sometimes. The women get flyer at thr r&b spot.

> > Ginuwine is still clown'n them hoez
>

> I wasn't a big fan of "Pony" (although the remix was hot), but since then,
> this kid has come correct several times. "What's So Different" is slammin'.

Plus even though its pop the video is on sum space-age shit.
It was good to watch just like the Janet/Busta track.

That's jammin' too.

> > I like Timbaland. Fuck you hoez!! 'Lobster & Scrimp' is the dew-dew!!
>

> He's definitely in my top 5. His stuff is so damn original and fresh. If
> you're going to do songs that crossover or hit the mainstream, this is the way
> to do it. Have some damn talent behind the boards.

> Cash Money's videos
> look like they're showing real people. One of the freshest scenes in a long
> time is the one in "Ha" where they flash on 3 young sisters and then
> immediately go to the 3 older women standing in front of a church. For some
> reason, that part was dope as hell to me.
>
> Peace,
>
> *** MARBLES ***

It's live just cuz they thought to do it!!!
Let' stop suga-coatin' shit and makin' up imaginary shit.

Its all good in some way shape or form playa!!

Holla at cho boy!! I'm gone down 45 South playa. Its some freaks at the
Ramada waitin'.

Stay UP!!

OT

Trey Marbles

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99

"T. Tauri" <ea...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Trey Marbles wrote:

> > > I like Timbaland. Fuck you hoez!! 'Lobster & Scrimp' is the dew-
> > dew!!
> >

> > He's definitely in my top 5. His stuff is so damn original and
> > fresh. If you're going to do songs that crossover or hit the
> > mainstream, this is the way to do it. Have some damn talent behind
> > the boards.
>

> My 2 cents: the man is a fantastic singles producer, but the albums
> aren't all that strong.

Good point, TT. While I don't think that I've heard a complete album by any
of his artists, I've peeped all the singles he's released. i guess I need to
dig a little deeper and really check his stuff out.

Peace,

*** MARBLES ***