Anybody heard the new Chino XL?

Jay Sidhu

Oct 25, 2001, 2:33:20 AM10/25/01
Is it good or what?

Yatish Parmar

Oct 25, 2001, 4:41:03 AM10/25/01
It's good..I would break it down for you but I got Cormega at the same time
and that kind of took over the CD player..
But yeah, it's good..

"Jay Sidhu" <jsid...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Matthias Jost

Oct 25, 2001, 10:38:58 AM10/25/01

sneeke

Oct 25, 2001, 12:30:57 PM10/25/01
this album proves that punchline for punchline Chino is the greatest ever

Fatboy Roberts

Oct 25, 2001, 3:28:23 PM10/25/01
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:30:57 -0400, "sneeke" <mrsn...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>this album proves that punchline for punchline Chino is the greatest ever

Fuck Chino
Fatboy

Pete Dalton

Oct 25, 2001, 4:09:16 PM10/25/01
Fatboy claiming that he wants to "Fuck Chino"? Hmmm, interesting, especially
to a relatively new RMHH cat like myself! I thought Big Gay Al was the gay
one?

---Pete---

Fatboy Roberts

Oct 25, 2001, 4:20:58 PM10/25/01
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:09:16 +0100, "Pete Dalton"
<pete....@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Fatboy claiming that he wants to "Fuck Chino"? Hmmm, interesting, especially
>to a relatively new RMHH cat like myself! I thought Big Gay Al was the gay

//rimshot, cymbal crash, horn honk, tip jar in the back, Pete will be
here all nite.

Besides, I've already fucked chino. Gave him the demeaning triple
crown: I donkeypunched him, gave him the Durty Sanchez, and then
capped it off with a mushroom print. 1,2,3, like the mark of zorro,
except sicker.

Big Gay AL, on the other hand, he's into bukakke. The Recieving end,
of course. that wacky homosexual postmaster of butt-love, gotta laugh
at that guy.

at least he stopped sending me letters,
Fatboy

BUGGZY650

Oct 25, 2001, 5:12:12 PM10/25/01
>Is it good or what?

Fatboy loved it....

Buggzy

"Emcees be (k)needing dough while I make Bread like Wonder"--Dove

"A n*gga can buy a Benz, but can't afford gas, getting nowhere fast"--Bootie
Brown

Pete Dalton

Oct 28, 2001, 11:08:22 AM10/28/01
> file://rimshot, cymbal crash, horn honk, tip jar in the back, Pete will be
> here all nite.

Did I ever tell you about my mother in law?....

> Besides, I've already fucked chino. Gave him the demeaning triple
> crown: I donkeypunched him, gave him the Durty Sanchez, and then
> capped it off with a mushroom print. 1,2,3, like the mark of zorro,
> except sicker.

No Houdini? You disgust me!

---Pete---