HEISMANNED by GDTS for Philly :(

Zack Kelley

Feb 15, 1995, 6:20:23 PM2/15/95
Hello -

Just got off the phone with GDTS. There is no joy in Gettysburg.

Unfortunately, I got Heismanned. This is the first time that I've ever
been negged by GDTS!!!!! I am so depressed. This must be one tought ticket!!

I ordered one ticket for Saturday (the Rex Show). None for Friday or Sunday.

Fuck Ticketmaster, I guess that I'm just going to sit this one out as I
cannot go camp out for tickets and cannot call for tickets.

On the positive side, I can take the $44.25 that I'll get back and mail it
in for a brand spankin' new hardcopy version of Deadbase VIII.

Oh well, for those of you that did get tickets, have a good time. I'll
look forward to seeing the reviews of the shows on the net :-).

What a sad day. What a shitty feeling.

peace,

zack